What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suspected bag has found from Santa Cruz too,

Bomb Defusing squad has reached on the spot

Help Line Numbers:

Emergency numbers: 022-22621855; 022-22621983; 022-22625020; 022-22641449; 022-22620111

KEM Hospital: 022-24136051

Nair: 022-23085379

Harkishandas: 23855555/30095555

Saifee: 022-6757 0111

hindu or muslim is just non sense, we are Indians first. and those who support terrorists ... they belongs to b@stards religion.

A$$holes, these politicians. now they will come up with statments like " ye sochi samjhi saazish he, bharat ki samhita, hamare sampradaayik sadbhav to bigaadne ki saazish he. hamare paas pukhta saboot han, hamari suraksha ajenciyaan (!!) apni jaach me lagi hui han. Hum aap sabko ashvaasan dete han ki, aatankwadi chhode nahi jayenge."

And these news channels!! every 5 minutes they are busy proclaiming " in dhamaako ki sabse pehli tasveeren aapko dikhayi he aajtak ne", "star news samvaad-data sabse pehle dhamaako wali jagah pe pahuche, aapko sabse pehle India tv ne khabar pahuchaai"

And the innocent will keep on dying....

RIP!! To the deads .
And here's the Tommrow function .
Venue-Mumbai and Delhi
1>MHA gonna release sketch of culprits of blast which hardly looks like from this world.
2>Diggy gonna blame on Hindus xtrmeites as usual.
3>Rahul gonna cum to hospital for hugging the injureds and deadbodies
4>MHA press conference
5>Ram gopal Verma new movie naamkaran -Black wednesday
6>RR PATIL CLOSING CEREMONY SPEECH -BADE BADE Shearo mein chooti bath hoti rehti hai..Tc and chill.

I am more worried about the reaction...

Although I do not like India, but terrorism is not allowed. Condolences to the dead! Sincere greetings from China!

i would blame mumbai police & intelligence agencies more than govt.

And I don't think Mukesh Ambani manages them. So it is this government responsible for this blast. I won't blame the terrorists first; the UPA is the reason for this horror to happen, just like from 2004-2008 all the blasts that happened in India.

Although I do not like India, but terrorism is not allowed. Condolences to the dead! Sincere greetings from China!

Thanks, appreciate this gesture. This jihad nonsense is crossing lines in all the countries worldwide, especially here.

no they wont .....those morons running this country wont wake up......not until their kith or kin becomes victims of terrorism ... its we the common people who gets blown to bits ...while those thugs enjoy Z++ security ...

People should wait and see upon the evendince and cause before jumping the gun sad indeed it is but this is the crazy world we live in now rip to the dead and may GOD have mercey on us all.

Mumbai CM has adamantly refused to speculate on who is behind the cowardly act till investigations are conclusive.

That's a good and professional approach.. :tup:

the picture of blast victim are really painful I cant see them either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom