What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SMS sent by police to cellphone users in Mumbai

Mumbai: All cellphone users in Mumbai got this message from the Mumbai Police right after the serial blasts this evening. The SMS said, "Bomb blasts reported at Zaveri Bazaar, Dadar. Please be careful. Stay indoors. Watch news channels."

The Home Minister P Chidambaram also said this evening that his office will brief the people through the media every two hours.

Read more at: The SMS sent by police to cellphone users in Mumbai

KICK OUT UPA IN 2014 ELECTIONS!(Support me!)

This is what I wrote in IDF:

Although it is not the time and thread to discuss it as Naren pointed out,

What are you saying? Are you trying to say there was no terrorist attacks when NDA was in power? Lets be reasonable here and admit that we as a country are still not in the league of USA in technical, economic or intelligence capabilities. Only they had completely prevented terrorist attack after 9-11, even though a time square did happen here and there. Even Israel with Mosad have not been able to prevent terrorist incident here and there. It is not that simple that we change the govt and all will be hunky dory in no time. Tackling terrorism is a completely different ball game.

Some situation demands unity and support, not bickering amongst ourselves!!!

Can we please keep out petty politics at this hour of great disaster when many of our countrymen had lost their lives??

News reports from China, they estimate will exceed the 2008 bombings in Mumbai attack deaths.

These kind of crowdly attacks will not destory our ingerity and soverginity

instead it will make us more and more strong

Jai Hind

While I agree that we should wait for the results of the investigation to come out, my own personal opinion is that the ISI has its hands too full with Afghanistan & US, & by the TTP in the FATA regions to be supporting such attacks inside India. Let's see what happens.

who ever is behind this sheer act of cowardice will be punished.
r.i.p to the dead.
bharath matha ki jai

While I agree that we should wait for the results of the investigation to come out, my own personal opinion is that the ISI has its hands too full with Afghanistan & US, & by the TTP in the FATA regions to be supporting such attacks inside India. Let's see what happens.

Why not LeT and JDu? They are praying now? Sorry we dont trust LeT or JDu!

shameful . instead of standing as one nation many members here want to promote a political party instead of showing solidarity with the injured.

cut the sh!t guys.let the investigation be complete.discuss some ways to avoid such blasts in future

Death toll in Mumbai blasts is now 20, according to India's NDTV

rip to dead

blood is same whether Indian or Pakistani its should flow in human body not on roads

we should have more foot patrols.
atleast on big cities.
everything is now kept in high alert.hope nothing bad happens.

Why not LeT and JDu? They are praying now? Sorry we dont trust LeT or JDu!

I don't know if there is any credible evidence to suggest IM's links to LeT. The IM is a local Indian Muslim organization, & it is an off-shoot of the SIMI. But I might be wrong. I was watching NDTV, & they were saying that the attacks were in most probability carried out by the IM, but what is not sure is whether they were carried out at the behest of the LeT or not. As of now, there has been no LeT link established to this whole scenario. And even after an LeT has been established, it is almost impossible that the ISI would have the time or the resources to get its hands dirty with the LeT to act inside India, considering that its hands are already full with the US, Afghanistan; & the TTP terrorists in the FATA. And also considering the fact that the ISI is on a very tight leash right now since the OBL raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom