What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any News and indian media pointing towards Pakistan just like they start after 26/11
without any proofs or something?

are there any media saying something about Pakistan ?

BTW RIP dead ones

"forgiving a terrorist is left to god, however fixing a terrorists appointment with god is our responsibility"

- Indian army

lets see if they actually live up to this good quote :unsure:

Better stay away with your comments...... What do you know about INDIAN ARMY????? Is it the INDIAN ARMY who has to take action??????

Never dare to challenge any of the INDIAN forces. As far as I know, your name does not suits you. Indian Sikhs are not meant for whatever you are thinking...

Plane leaves for Mumbai with NSG men, forensic experts: Home Ministry

What would NSG do after the blast? They're supposed to be called in the situation where it involves in asymmetric warfare and hostage crisis. Shouldn't NIA handle this directly rather than involving a counter-terror special warfare unit? :rolleyes:

If we're this easy to divide then no wonder the Brits fu**ed us!

because of people like u congress shameless always wins elections using minority votebank.
I just want to ask u questions. IM isnt a muslim jhadi org, the people who supprot them arent muslims, the guys who celebrates when pakistaan beats india in cricket matches arent they are muslims, when jamiyat protests against govt for taking action against illegal immigrants arent they are muslim.
We hindus personally dont hav anything against muslim but how many of them repaying us the faith? Do you have a answer?

Better stay away with your comments...... What do you know about INDIAN ARMY????? Is it the INDIAN ARMY who has to take action??????

Never dare to challenge any of the INDIAN forces. As far as I know, your name does not suits you. Indian Sikhs are not meant for whatever you are thinking...

He's Indian. Not a false flag. I think you mistunderstood his intent.

It is hightime india declares war with nukes as an option.

I already issued the challenge that if UPA can stop SLN from killing our fishermen alone using force, I will walk naked all over Sikkim. I don't know what challenge is left for me to issue if MMS and Maino Mafia could do this :lol:.

what the hell this upa is doing , just heard that indian mujahudin has claimed responsibility , we must bring back pota , encounter all these terrorist's

Is there any News and indian media pointing towards Pakistan just like they start after 26/11

BTW RIP dead ones

we dont need any expert opinion. jst get out of here.

BTW RIP dead ones
I don't hear anything against Pakistan yet. Last time when they said without proof, they got it right. This time too they will get it right

I hope that my Indian brothers realize that even though there is some Islamic extremism in India, most Indian Muslims are peaceful people. India's secular nature is a great asset to the nation of India, & it resolves situations, rather than aggravating situations. Peaceful Indian Muslims need the support of the Indian nation more than ever now, so that they are not alienated, & can help root out these extremists & terrorists from the country. Targeting the whole Muslim community will marginalize them, & that can further aggravate the situation, rather than solve it. I know right now, with people's emotions boiling over, that it is easier to act rashly, but the need of the moment is a cool head. RIP to the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom