What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would support any Indian moves to root out terrorism as well.

However, I think it is important to bring to attention that Sri Lankans also suffered from this type of terror for many years while India and Indian politicians openly supported the LTTE.

stay out of this thread you clown....:angry::angry:

sad news!! RIP to people who became victims. I just hope that India takes time and investigates properly before they begin pointing fingers at Pak. Humans live on both sides of the border!!

However, I think it is important to bring to attention that Sri Lankans also suffered from this type of terror for many years while India and Indian politicians openly supported the LTTE.

so open other thread...for indian terrorism against lanka...and do whine there as much as u can..

but spare this thread

I can post links to similar issues ongoing in SL. However, this is not the time. if want to continue ..please open a new thread..we will openly engage you in discussions that will help you overcome your insecurities

Well, now it looks like Sri Lanka is a more stable and peaceful place than India to be honest.

But that is after 20 years of random bomb blasts and war - thanks in large part to India.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

so open other thread...for indian terrorism against lanka...and do whine there as much as u can..

but spare this thread

Exactly why should this thread "be spared" - this is a forum for discussions.

The Hindu : News / National : Pakistan condemns Mumbai blasts

Pakistan condemns Mumbai blasts

Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Wednesday condemned the three bomb blasts in India’s financial hub of Mumbai.

“President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, the government and the people of Pakistan have condemned the blasts in Mumbai and expressed distress on the loss of lives and injuries,” said a statement issued by Foreign Office spokesperson Tehmina Janjua.

“The President and the Prime Minister have expressed their deepest sympathies to the Indian leadership on the loss of lives, injuries and damage to property in Mumbai,” Ms. Janjua said.

No group claimed responsibility for the blasts, which coincided with the birthday of Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving member of a group of 10 Pakistani terrorists who attacked Mumbai in November 2008 and killed 166 people.

Kasab, born on July 13, 1987, has been convicted and sentenced to death for his role in the attacks.

According to Home minister 10 dead, 54 injured confirmed as of 9 PM

There are alrdy threads for LTTE .
This thread is only for Mumbai blasts

10-15 people dead, cant believe how lucky India is, this could of easily been many more deaths.

Abay pehlay hi 10 thread chal rahi hai, kitni kholay ga?

WTH, half of the threads shown in forum, are about same issue.:hitwall::angry:

Mods should take action.

RIP.Damn with these saffron RSS terrorists of col.Purohit and sadhavi pragya type.:hitwall:

as of right now who knows who did it pointing the finger this early without any solid proof makes you look like a punk but only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom