What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother indians are indians be it hindu muslim or indian jews i pray for all of them.

SIMI or Indian Mujaidden(IM) a terrorist oraganization of a Indian muslims to kills Hindus.....And there are many more muslim terror organizations in India plotting to kill Hindus...

10-15 people dead, cant believe how lucky India is, this could of easily been many more deaths.

WTF are you blabbering about? Lucky in "only" 10-15 deaths? What about the families of those victims?

You sir, are a POS.

Ok another blame coming on Pakistan be ready guys

NO. Not until investigations are complete. It seems IM is responsible. Pakistan is not foolish to send one more Kasab :azn:

hey b**tard wrong day , wrong thread to talk about ltte, stop troling... LTTE killed our PM, so? innocent tamils civilians were murdered during last few years shame on your sinhalese army... guesss what , your dreams of becomming a port nation like singapore, SAY GOOD BYE!! U.N and India will do everything in it's power to STOP your DEVELOPMENT

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

My advice to you is when you see the scenes of devastation in Mumbai is to also think of all the Sri Lankans who suffered the same fate thanks to the LTTE that was armed, trained and funded by the Indian government and politically supported by politicians from Tamil Nadu.

What's the use? MMS and his Owner (Maino Madam) will arrest this culprit (if caught) and put him on another 31 crore a year fattening scheme like Kasab is. This government is the first threat to India rather than terrorists. Terrorists will attack because that is their job; but these losers are not doing their job and hence must be punished. It is not even 3 years since 26/11 and this sh*t is happening all over again.

RIP to my fellow deceased countrymen. The perpetrators will suffer the day we rid India of this spineless terror-loving government. UPA disgusts me worse than ever. :hitwall:

Just saw this in the news really sad to see this happen....with this gov nothing is going to change...as long as this corrupt gov is in power more indian blood will be spilled for no reason.This is a gov that was ready to kill innocent civilians for political gains(purlia arms drop case) so all they would do is point fingers and give statements nothing will happen sadly.

Guys be grateful, only 25 max people died, this had the potential to kill hundreds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom