What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
You acting as care taker and posting LTTE videos as repsonse. The thread is about blasts in Mumbai not colombo.

Show some common sense, if there is any left.

But Indians should realise their cries of anger at Pakistan are quite farcical when the Indian government armed, trained and funded the LTTE in Sri Lanka and many of its politicians openly support the LTTE - even today.

That is why I'm saying the bomb blasts in Mumbai should serve as a point of reflection for many of the posters baying for Pakistan's blood. The same thing was happening in Sri Lanka on a weekly basis while Indians went merrily on with their lives.

cartoon-for-sunday-big.jpg

if it is these bastards of indian mujahideen i hope they fuc**ng die .
man i really am pissed at this .

But Indians should realise their cries of anger at Pakistan are quite farcical when the Indian government armed, trained and funded the LTTE in Sri Lanka and many of its politicians openly support the LTTE - even today.

Whats LTTE got to do with this thread , u dumba$$ ? Mods , ban this troll plz !

Not unexpected as India has been riddled with ‘terrorism’ all over the country even before it’s inception in 1947 however I would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved families who have lost loved ones in this devastating attack.

With all the chaos happening in India I truly hope that India’s nuclear arsenal is safe from getting in the hand’s of terrorists like BJP/RSS and more should be done by the international community including Pakistan itself who should take a leading role to ensure that is there is no possibility of their nuclear arsenal getting in the wrong hands.

yeah as if like our nukes are kept in Bombay Stock Exchange or something :what:

Not any worse than Muslims/Tribals/Christians/Dalits are treated in India.

Let's convieniently forget about the separatist movements in Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland

And oh, the Maoist movement as well.

India must treat them so well, and that is why they are so desperate to separate from India/force a regime change, no?

You are either a psychotic Pakistani false flagger or a severely frustrated Sri Lankan refugee in Australia. Either way, you shouldn't be displaying your stupidity in such a sensitive thread. I suggest that you take your meds and come back in an hour or so to grasp the fact that civilians were killed and maimed in this explosion. As for your frustration with India and its establishment, please go start a new thread to discuss those issues

Show me one post which points fingers at Pakistan? Where are those cries you are talking about, LIAR?

I'm totally against these kind of terrorist activities, I support India for get rid of which ever organization behind this!

Beacuse had already planned to surrender with full strength in 1971. Later on Siachin followed by Kargil and the latest one with abbottabad.

Whatever is going in Pak, whole world has waken up except PA, PAF and sincere, respected people like you.

Keep sleeping, nothing gonna happen this time again :azn:

hehehehehehhe go save your home dude please work on home for sake of india . your gov will do same as last 20 times blast in india . dont over react if you are smart go read bombay attacks thread .

Who is crying in anger at Pakistan ?? !! It is you who is doing that at India. You are Indeed a sicko !

this was expected.....:angry::angry: we never learn anything....:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

OK...whatever.. now let people discuss things on topic.

You may move to the next thread with same LTTE thing.

How is this a troll.

Quite clearly many of the terror groups in India are native ones.

There is clearly much dissatisfaction at the Indian government.

What was LTTE doing with you then? These souls are every where, in fact they have been in all countries in this planet.
Like they say hate finds in own place and own religion...

Dont bring Srilanka, India, Pakistan in this topic. Its HUMAN LOSS..

Not any worse than Muslims/Tribals/Christians/Dalits are treated in India.

Let's convieniently forget about the separatist movements in Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland

And oh, the Maoist movement as well.

India must treat them so well, and that is why they are so desperate to separate from India/force a regime change, no?

And how are the Maoist movement or the separatists movement relevant to the topic at hand? Make another thread if you want to debate on this topic and we will have some very appropriate responses for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom