What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumbai: The Home Ministry has confirmed that the serial blasts in Mumbai on Wednesday were a terrorist attack.

Mumbai Police sources say the Indian Mujahideen (IM) is suspected to be behind the attack. In Delhi, Home Ministry sources too say that the hand of the IM working closely with the Lashkar e Taiba is suspected.

Two members of the IM were arrested in Maharashtra yesterday by the Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad. However, sources confirm there was no intelligence alert or input that warned of today's terror attack.

The Home Ministry has said that Improvised Explosive Devices were used.

Home Minister P Chidambaram has called multiple high-level meetings. A National Investigation Team has rushed to Mumbai from Delhi to investigate. A National Security Guards (NSG) team and forensic experts have also been airlifted on a BSF plane and are bound for Mumbai.

Read more at: Indian Mujahideen suspected of attacks: Mumbai Police

get ready if caught:sniper:

It's quite relevant, when many posters are screaming for Pakistan's blood.

A mirror needs to be held up.

You acting as care taker and posting LTTE videos as repsonse. The thread is about blasts in Mumbai not colombo.

Show some common sense, if there is any left.

Not unexpected as India has been riddled with ‘terrorism’ all over the country even before it’s inception in 1947 however I would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved families who have lost loved ones in this devastating attack.

With all the chaos happening in India I truly hope that India’s nuclear arsenal is safe from getting in the hand’s of terrorists like BJP/RSS and more should be done by the international community including Pakistan itself who should take a leading role to ensure that is there is no possibility of their nuclear arsenal getting in the wrong hands.

Thank you for your condolences.

Indian Nukes aren't safe because there is a bomb blast in financial capital has been attacked twice in last ten years? haha You're cringe worthy mate. :)
And people like you spoil all the good work done by moderators and some genuine members like bilalhaider. :sick:

Not unexpected as India has been riddled with ‘terrorism’ all over the country even before it’s inception in 1947 however I would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved families who have lost loved ones in this devastating attack.

With all the chaos happening in India I truly hope that India’s nuclear arsenal is safe from getting in the hand’s of terrorists like BJP/RSS and more should be done by the international community including Pakistan itself who should take a leading role to ensure that is there is no possibility of their nuclear arsenal getting in the wrong hands.

Here comes another one!!

Better to consider how India has treated and is treating its Muslim/Dalit/Tribal/Christian citizens and how that treatment can engender violence, no?

funny comeback ..but then you should be the last person to talk about treating citizens when the world knows how the Tamils are treated in SL.

you just shut up!! and take your troll to another thread, I never knew people in subcontinent are this immature... get lost !!

How is this a troll.

Quite clearly many of the terror groups in India are native ones.

There is clearly much dissatisfaction at the Indian government.

Mumbai is an awesome city.

Sad that this has happened.

Hope the assholes who did this are caught.

I hope India-Pakistan sets up an agency which keeps joint interests in mind and catches folks who are interested in creating havoc in both countries and their relations

Oh my days, LET are reported to be involved,

I am realy sad to hear this news, who ever has done that must be brought to justice...terrorism is a menace which needs to be adrssed more seriously now, so far 4 dead and 100 injured as per NDTV. I dont expect anything positive from the Indian media but expect a sane attitude from the Indian Government. RIP to the dead.

Better to consider how India has treated and is treating its Muslim/Dalit/Tribal/Christian citizens and how that treatment can engender violence, no?

No.

funny comeback ..but then you should be the last person to talk about treating citizens when the world knows how the Tamils are treated in SL.

Not any worse than Muslims/Tribals/Christians/Dalits are treated in India.

Let's convieniently forget about the separatist movements in Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland

And oh, the Maoist movement as well.

India must treat them so well, and that is why they are so desperate to separate from India/force a regime change, no?

What are you suggesting that India sends off its nuclear arsenal by firing it off into Pakistan?? Offcourse you safely in the UK wouldn't be affected so you can make such reckless suggestions

If you had any intelligence you would have known that it was the BJP led government which decided to go ahead with India's nuclearization with Pokhran -II in 1998!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom