What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know SIMI is supposed to have alleged links with IM, & if I'm not mistaken, isn't Pakistan accused of having links with the IM, even though the IM is a local Muslim extremist group in India? If the IM is responsible, will it derail the talks between Pakistan & India?

I don't think the current peace process will be affected if IM is found to be responsible but then we both know what will be the outcome of these 'talks'.

I know SIMI is supposed to have alleged links with IM, & if I'm not mistaken, isn't Pakistan accused of having links with the IM, even though the IM is a local Muslim extremist group in India? If the IM is responsible, will it derail the talks between Pakistan & India?

I hope not. India should only have a problem with Pakistan if it was planned on Pakistani soil like 26/11.

But I truly hope these are not Pakistanis this time because it will derail the peace talks and Cricket series. It took more than 3 years for relations to become normal.

I know SIMI is supposed to have alleged links with IM, & if I'm not mistaken, isn't Pakistan accused of having some kind of links with the IM, even though the IM is a local Muslim extremist group in India? If the IM is responsible, will it derail the talks between Pakistan & India?

IM is an offshoot of the banned SIMI. They have been at it for a long time now and the authorities should do something about them. Its high time now. As for IM's Pakistani Establishment links, unless something concrete is provided or released by the government, it would be all media speculation. That or the GoI's decided NOT to divulge anything.

Not unexpected as India has been riddled with ‘terrorism’ all over the country even before it’s inception in 1947 however I would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved families who have lost loved ones in this devastating attack.

With all the chaos happening in India I truly hope that India’s nuclear arsenal is safe from getting in the hand’s of terrorists like BJP/RSS and more should be done by the international community including Pakistan itself who should take a leading role to ensure that is there is no possibility of their nuclear arsenal getting in the wrong hands.

I have much respect for the dead, but I think it is time for reflection on the part of the Indian government about its own policies.

You and others who are outraged here need to understand the shock and horror you feel was felt many times over by people in countries such as Sri Lanka where terror groups were funded by India.

...Kinda like how your army killed those unarmed Tamil civilians? What was that you were blabbering on about again? "What goes around, comes around..." something like that right?

I have much respect for the dead, but I think it is time for reflection on the part of the Indian government about its own policies.

You and others who are outraged here need to understand the shock and horror you feel was felt many times over by people in countries such as Sri Lanka where terror groups were funded by India.

yeah killing the people running from war zone...also funded by india..
dont try to be innocent..ur island is of red color:wave::wave:

Bombay police done inquiry and investigation over? why Indians got result after 30 minutes of blasts all times.

Not all the police services find out stuff that quickly only Mumbai Police. Because Mumbai Police is one of the the best police services in the world. No lies or exaggeration because I'm Indian this in fact is true.

I know SIMI is supposed to have alleged links with IM, & if I'm not mistaken, isn't Pakistan accused of having some kind of links with the IM, even though the IM is a local Muslim extremist group in India? If the IM is responsible, will it derail the talks between Pakistan & India?

99% its IM or SIMI...i BET the muslims youth are behind this blast.....

Can someone give me a live streaming link for any Indian channel (preferably in English, but Hindi is fine too I guess)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom