What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep that in mind, considering the atrocities your army committed on hapless civilians trying to escape the civil war. Why did it start in the first place again?

What goes around comes around, right?

Better to consider how India has treated and is treating its Muslim/Dalit/Tribal/Christian citizens and how that treatment can engender violence, no?

I know SIMI is supposed to have alleged links with IM, & if I'm not mistaken, isn't Pakistan accused of having some kind of links with the IM, even though the IM is a local Muslim extremist group in India? If the IM is responsible, will it derail the talks between Pakistan & India?

99% its IM or SIMI...i BET the muslims youth are behind this blast.....

Keep that in mind, considering the atrocities your army committed on hapless civilians trying to escape the civil war. Why did it start in the first place again?

What goes around comes around, right?

Better to consider how India has treated and is treating its Muslim/Dalit/Tribal/Christian citizens and how that treatment can engender violence, no?

Not unexpected as India has been riddled with ‘terrorism’ all over the country even before it’s inception in 1947 however I would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved families who have lost loved ones in this devastating attack.

With all the chaos happening in India I truly hope that India’s nuclear arsenal is safe from getting in the hand’s of terrorists like BJP/RSS and more should be done by the international community including Pakistan itself who should take a leading role to ensure that is there is no possibility of their nuclear arsenal getting in the wrong hands.

I second that.

Not unexpected as India has been riddled with ‘terrorism’ all over the country even before it’s inception in 1947 however I would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved families who have lost loved ones in this devastating attack.

With all the chaos happening in India I truly hope that India’s nuclear arsenal is safe from getting in the hand’s of terrorists like BJP/RSS and more should be done by the international community including Pakistan itself who should take a leading role to ensure that is there is no possibility of their nuclear arsenal getting in the wrong hands.

one more dellusional:enjoy:

you just shut up!! and take your troll to another thread, I never knew people in subcontinent are this immature... get lost !!

Hurts does it? To bring up what India has done to other countries?

Have you ever heard of they saying "what goes around comes around"?

First of all, it is not the thread and time to bring in off-topic digs when it actually requires compassion rather then cheap shots..

Secondly, you are right, "what goes around comes around". Your decades of exploitation of Tamils and war crimes on innocent civilians WILL come around to haunt the sh!t out of you soon.

Now lay off the off-topic digs if you are a sensible poster, other-wise carry on with your un=necessary ramblings.

Keep ur stories into another thread.. stop posting non relavant issues.

It's quite relevant, when many posters are screaming for Pakistan's blood.

A mirror needs to be held up.

First of all, it is not the thread and time to bring in off-topic digs when it actually requires compassion rather then cheap shots..

Secondly, you are right, "what goes around comes around". Your decades of exploitation of Tamils and war crimes on innocent civilians WILL come around to haunt the sh!t out of you soon.

Now lay off the off-topic digs if you are a sensible poster, other-wise carry on with your un=necessary ramblings.

It must be terrible to be confronted with evidence of India's sponsorship of terrorism in neighbouring countries when India is a victim of terrorism herself..

Have you stopped to consider how India is treating her minorities?

Why are there so many home grown terror groups if the minorities are all happy and dandy?

This should serve as a point of reflection, not hate and invective as in your post.

Open your eyes dude, no one is pointing fingers at Pakistan yet!

but then again, your eyes are made of meatballs, Tamil meat balls!

since dec 1971 no one at night wakeup because of India here.

Beacuse had already planned to surrender with full strength in 1971. Later on Siachin followed by Kargil and the latest one with abbottabad.

Whatever is going in Pak, whole world has waken up except PA, PAF and sincere, respected people like you.

Keep sleeping, nothing gonna happen this time again :azn:

You acting as care taker and posting LTTE videos as repsonse. The thread is about blasts in Mumbai not colombo.

Show some common sense, if there is any left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom