What's new

Explain your username!

The aim of my life is simple “Gyan and bhakti” i.e “knowledge and devotion”. To get knowledge of god through devotion towards god.
As such the Bharat in my name signifies knowledge. Bha = after, rat = knowledge.
And singh signifies my method of devotion towards the god as is explained in my religion.

The aim of my life is simple “Gyan and bhakti” i.e “knowledge and devotion”. To get knowledge of god through devotion towards god.
As such the Bharat in my name signifies knowledge. Bha = after, rat = knowledge.
And singh signifies my method of devotion towards the god as is explained in my religion.

wrong....rat=mouse=rodent=jerry :lol:

I wanted the name Ashiq but Karachiite had it. So I took the name Majnun from the famous tale.

''Callsign'' because i am working for BAE currently and ''Alzaeem'' means [LEADER],So yeah a kind of ''Squadron leader'' thing you know? :P

Gee, everyone has such cool surnames. Mine just means the "son of Jack". My ancestors were poor Irishmen who immigrated to America in the 1650's C.E. Peasant stock. :usflag:

My username is my surname "JHA "..

Its my name....Najam means star, the former is my family name. I don't recall why i kept 'j' small!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom