What's new

Explain your username!

Reza is my name and "Van" comes from the football player Van Nistelrooy, one of my all time favourite soccer players :)

On an unrelated note, Manchester United is gonna win the Champion's League this weekend.. Cheers :cheers:

Reza is my name and "Van" comes from the football player Van Nistelrooy, one of my all time favourite soccer players :)

On an unrelated note, Manchester United is gonna win the Champion's League this weekend.. Cheers :cheers:

You are a wise man buddy :tup:

My user name comes from the fact that I often do consultancy (non-military) work for a company which manufactures and sells international armaments. Regretably I am not allowed in the plant due to the fact that they do not trust me with their toys. But who cares. I bill them heavily for the insult. :D

My username comes from the british expression "Man of War" which referred to powerful warships.......It striked me as a good name at that time.........But now I think "Tharki Guy" would have been good too.....:D

Gigawatt from the movie "back to the future 1" when Dr. Brown got crazy with funny expression how to produce 1.21 Gigawatt of electricity to send back Marty Mcfly 30 years ahead in the future. :D

when i was born I was quiet healthy mashallah, my grand father called me 'bhallo ' as in love. then it became my nick name, as i grew up the name evolved to "bally", and since childhood i have been a funny guy and always make people laugh hence "xD" as in happy smiley.......

Gigawatt from the movie "back the future 1" when Dr. Brown got crazy with funny expression how to produce 1.21 Gigawatt of electricity to send back Marty Mcfly 30 years ahead in the future. :D

u should also explain about ur phhhootoo :blink:

that is sardar vallabhai patel,

my username is robert de niro as jake la motta in Raging Bull

My username comes from one of the worlds most respected and talented guy :D .......which is me basically :lol:

Back
Top Bottom