What's new

Explain your username!

Arihant means non violence against Humans, Animals and Birds. It means non violence against any living organism.

Jainism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dear Arihant , you got wrong here ..

ARIHANT means the person who kills ( hant) his enemy ( ari) ......so ARIHANT(enemy killer) .....thats why a naval ship has been named after it .

Well Babbar means lion and Khalsa means Sikh .

i never seen a sky without stars at night,therez always always stars at night!:blink:

btw its da moon that gives the light at night:P so basically the moon's absence or presence makes any difference not of stars:P

the moon doesnot give the light at night ,its the light of sun that reaches at the moon and refflects on earth :sick:

Well alpha=first!
Cavalier=im a believer of the romantic concept of chivalry!

the moon doesnot give the light at night ,its the light of sun that reaches at the moon and refflects on earth :sick:

symbolically speaking we say its da moon at night and sun in da day that is the source of light or darkness everyday :P

i dun have to dig in to scientific details always to explain my point in normal conversation :P

I would like @Babbar-Khalsa to explain the choice of his nick.

Not offended or any such thing.Just that his nick and views dont seem to match.

Last edited by a moderator:
@pk_baloch : Behan tumm kidhaar thiii itneiii din, we all missed you so much ! :cray:

Kahin shaadiii shudiii tou nahin ho gaiii tumhariii jo uss sub kuch mein busy thiii ? :what:

Pehleii na treat deii project kiii aur aab Shadi pe bhi nahin bulayaaa ! :angry:

I was sick and tired of choosing username. Whatever i tried was already taken. So i put a long string .. "thisusernameisavailable" and then i realized i just made a legen-wait for it-dary user name ...

P.S:
You should know who is Barney Stinson

@pk_baloch : Behan tumm kidhaar thiii itneiii din, we all missed you so much ! :cray:

Kahin shaadiii shudiii tou nahin ho gaiii tumhariii jo uss sub kuch mein busy thiii ? :what:

Pehleii na treat deii project kiii aur aab Shadi pe bhi nahin bulayaaa ! :angry:

Armstrong itni personal questions her thread py ni pochty:angry::suicide2:

Indian living in US, so just picked indous, not the most creative name, but it works for me.

Sorry ! :oops:

I won't ask you about your marriage ! :P

neither will i:P
kidStickingTongue-600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom