What's new

Explain your username!

@pk_baloch : Behan tumm kidhaar thiii itneiii din, we all missed you so much ! :cray:

Kahin shaadiii shudiii tou nahin ho gaiii tumhariii jo uss sub kuch mein busy thiii ? :what:

Pehleii na treat deii project kiii aur aab Shadi pe bhi nahin bulayaaa ! :angry:

Naee baba shadi naee hue but hann mein khala ban gaee hun :lol:

busy hun thora iss liye naee aty .......

abhi he to mene birthday ki treat de he sub ko:D ...raz pak kahan he uss ki bhi birthday mere sath hoty he.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow : @pk_baloch meriii behan haii I can joke around with her ! Mujhee bhiii pataa haii uss kii abhii shadii nahin hooiii because shes too young to getting married & is still studying ! :undecided:

Tum doo behan-bhai ke beech mein kiyun taaang aaratii hooo ! :angry:

@Marshmallow : @pk_baloch meriii behan haii I can joke around with her ! Mujhee bhiii pataa haii uss kii abhii shadii nahin hooiii because shes too young to getting married & is still studying ! :undecided:

Tum doo behan-bhai ke beech mein kiyun taaang aaratii hooo ! :angry:

oh i waz jus joking:what:

i need not to tang ara in it:blink:

I would like @Babbar-Khalsa to explain the choice of his nick.

Not offended or any such thing.Just that his nick and views dont seem to match.

Dear Friend ,

I would like to answer to you and also to @Android that i am not a supporter of any terrorists organisation. Guru TegBahadur said that all the sikhs are lions (babbar) and their religion is Khalsa ....so i chose this... ..Babbar-Khalsa .....any Sikh would love to choose that ........i never supported Khalistan nor i will ever let it happen.

Dear Friend ,

I would like to answer to you and also to @Android that i am not a supporter of any terrorists organisation. Guru TegBahadur said that all the sikhs are lions (babbar) and their religion is Khalsa ....so i chose this... ..Babbar-Khalsa .....any Sikh would love to choose that ........i never supported Khalistan nor i will ever let it happen.

Never knew Babbar meant lion. Anyway thanks for the post..:tup:

And I believe Guru Tegh Bahadur has a special place among the Hindus in Punjab and Kashmir because of his sacrifice for their sake.

Back
Top Bottom