What's new

Explain your username!

i never seen a sky without stars at night,therez always always stars at night!:blink:

btw its da moon that gives the light at night:P so basically the moon's absence or presence makes any difference not of stars:P

hello Mr Weirdo:wave:

please to meet a WEIRDO on PDF :coffee::girl_wacko:

Thanks.
But We meet some on daily basis... Weirdo is a person who does differently from the norm..
Hence the User Name!!

Never knew Babbar meant lion. Anyway thanks for the post..:tup:

And I believe Guru Tegh Bahadur has a special place among the Hindus in Punjab and Kashmir because of his sacrifice for their sake.

Yes....Sikhs have given many sacrifices ......history is full of their valour and strength....they can give and take life for honour .....if Sikhs were not there in north India .....the Hindu culture would not have survived .....same is true for Marathas...Rajputs ....Jats .....You will also be glad to know that even people from South India gave sacrifices for retaining their freedom ......unfortunately .....these things are not taught in textbooks .....you will have to do a research on them...once you find the truth....you will be proud of who we are.

You're a lady ! :blink:

All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl?

shame_128.png

Although mine sounds like a name, it's not actually. I was installing Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) on my computer the day I joined pdf and I picked Jaunty from there :D

RISING SUN stands for source of light which is breaking the horizon. 2nd word stands for my name.

google it :coffee:

---------------

@Zakii is this your doing --- > :astagh:

I like :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom