What's new

Experience in India completely at odds with what we heard, say Pakistani students

To be honest, Pakistan has a massive open dedication problem of her own. And India has been working quite hard to resolve hers meanwhile Pakistan is facing a massive water deficiency which they don't know how they will resolve.

I am yet to see a single PM of Pakistan to recognize the problem and work on it at any scale like Modi has done..
upload_2018-6-30_1-17-34.png

Whatever issues we have is our problem, not yours. Indians should not lecture us about our issues when they have a much larger mess to clean up.

I think what happens to tourists visiting India depends on their good or bad luck. From what I have heard, RAW agents constantly keep eyes on Pakistani tourists in India. Its their country they can do it. Some members posted about propaganda by Pakistanis, Its not Pakistan's opinion or agenda to advertise India as Unsafe for Women, minorities or beef consumers etc. its a fact, and international media reports this.

I don't give a damn about how "developed" a tiny patch in India is, we have a ton of places like that in Pakistan as well but we don't showcase it as a total representation of Pakistan as you ego-gloated pests do.

You should be channelling your energy to reality by helping fix your country's endless problems; you guys have more street-shitters than the entire population of the Middle East, you have turned your holiest river into a toxic feces-pool and you are here trying to lecture me about development?

Get a therapist to solve your desperate obsession with Pakistan. Stop comparing yourselves with Pakistan if India is so apparently "developed" and "superior". Seriously, **** off; no one wants to see your knit-picked videos or hear your superiority-complex rants.

Tiny patch !!! Have you ever come to Bangalore,Hyderabad and many other places and even villages in Kerala and see how far it is developed.I am waiting to see your 'ton of developed places in pakistan'.Your own punjab minister visited delhi metro and get impressed and inspired to make Lahore metro.

Buddy do you know below:-

One state in India produce more electricity than whole of pakistan,
Do you know that one city in India exports more than whole of pakistan.
Most of world's biggest solar parks are now constructed in India
Largest oil refinery in the world is in India
India is the largest consumer of gold
India in a process to construct world most advanced Hyperloop system between Mumbai and Pune
India is the only country send mars probe in first attempt
India is the second largest producer of Coal,Steel and cement in the world
India software export itself standing at around 111 billion dollar
World's 25 % generic drug manufactured in India with 74 FDA approved facilities
India overtake South korea and become 5th largest automobile industry
Bright Indian students are getting unimaginable salary during campus selection on Facebook,Google,Microsoft etc
90% world's polished diamond are coming from India
India is the largest producer of Milk,banana,lemon,ginger and many agricultural products in the world
India is the second largest under construction of metro train infrastructure in cities after china
Mumbai combined market cap turned now 4.25 trillion dollar
India is having highest paved and unpaved road density compared many major countries
Indian economy growing >7% when major's like Russia,Brazil,Japan,US,Germany struggling

I am waiting for pakistan development !

Tiny patch !!! Have you ever come to Bangalore,Hyderabad and many other places and even villages in Kerala and see how far it is developed.I am waiting to see your 'ton of developed places in pakistan'.Your own punjab minister visited delhi metro and get impressed and inspired to make Lahore metro.

Buddy do you know below:-

One state in India produce more electricity than whole of pakistan,
Do you know that one city in India exports more than whole of pakistan.
Most of world's biggest solar parks are now constructed in India
Largest oil refinery in the world is in India
India is the largest consumer of gold
India in a process to construct world most advanced Hyperloop system between Mumbai and Pune
India is the only country send mars probe in first attempt
India is the second largest producer of Coal,Steel and cement in the world
India software export itself standing at around 111 billion dollar
World's 25 % generic drug manufactured in India with 74 FDA approved facilities
India overtake South korea and become 5th largest automobile industry
Bright Indian students are getting unimaginable salary during campus selection on Facebook,Google,Microsoft etc
90% world's polished diamond are coming from India
India is the largest producer of Milk,banana,lemon,ginger and many agricultural products in the world
India is the second largest under construction of metro train infrastructure in cities after china
Mumbai combined market cap turned now 4.25 trillion dollar
India is having highest paved and unpaved road density compared many major countries
Indian economy growing >7% when major's like Russia,Brazil,Japan,US,Germany struggling

I am waiting for pakistan development !

I will add one fact more how much influence India has over pakistan, all their economic, regulatory, reforms even election conduct code updated recently is straightaway copied from India. I was watching a video on youtube the guy names Rauf was saying they even copied the annexure of Indian legal document in 2017 haha

I will add one fact more how much influence India has over pakistan, all their economic, regulatory, reforms even election conduct code updated recently is straightaway copied from India. I was watching a video on youtube the guy names Rauf was saying they even copied the annexure of Indian legal document in 2017 haha

They say we are obsessed with pakistan, then here go below:-

1. Who is the one tested nuclear bomb after Indian tests
2. Who is the one hosted largest flag in wagah border after India hosted one
3. Who is the one watching,dancing on bollywood films/songs after India
4. Where pakistani's think to get treatment, once can't get done in pakistan

There are few sane pakistani's who tell the dare truth on many subjects and he is one among them...

They say we are obsessed with pakistan, then here go below:-

1. Who is the one tested nuclear bomb after Indian tests
2. Who is the one hosted largest flag in wagah border after India hosted one
3. Who is the one watching,dancing on bollywood films/songs after India
4. Where pakistani's think to get treatment, once can't get done in pakistan

I dont care about the copy paste and their obsession about everything Indian, our only concern should be the terrorist infrastructure pakistani army has created and keep on supporting against India.
Beyond that pakistan has nothing to offer India, economically, culturally, in tourism.

I dont care about the copy paste and their obsession about everything Indian, our only concern should be the terrorist infrastructure pakistani army has created and keep on supporting against India.
Beyond that pakistan has nothing to offer India, economically, culturally, in tourism.

It always bite back, as have seen in the case of Afghanistan, time will tell them and it will be too late.

View attachment 483390

Whatever issues we have is our problem, not yours. Indians should not lecture us about our issues when they have a much larger mess to clean up.

Over 93 per cent households in villages who have access to toilets are using them and about 77% homes in rural areas have got toilets, the annual rural sanitation survey has found.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ts-using-them-survey/articleshow/63479194.cms

So India is addressing the problem and solving the issue with huge fund for it.But what about pakistan as below,
do you have plan or fund to address problem or again have to depend on China for each and every thing? Below is from your own media

https://www.dawn.com/news/1168630

Pakistan is the seventh worst country in terms of access to basic sanitation, as its 42 per cent of the population remains without access to basic sanitation.

A report by WaterAid says 79 million people lack a decent toilet, while 37pc have no system for wastewater disposal, which leads to spread of diseases due to contamination of water and contact with human waste.

Below from your own media and no planning or solution to address the problem

https://www.dawn.com/news/1372293

@Talwar e Pakistan

It always bite back, as have seen in the case of Afghanistan, time will tell them and it will be too late.

Two inferiority ridden Indians acting angry and talking to each other.... :)

The problem for you is Pakistanis just don't get impressed by your so called "developments"

Pakistanis spitted on your face and got their own country in 1947. This was a rejection on our part for your kind.

You only recently surpassed Pakistan in economy otherwise you were just dreaming to catch onto Pakistan. Even given circumstances Pakistan was in i.e fighting war on terrorism .....yet and still Pakistan does better than India. The infra being developed under CPEC is 1000 times better than your sub standard infra....Heck, your navy ships get wrecked, forget about civilian infra

Pakistani is being rejuvenated and transformed...If India doesn't shun its enmity with Pakistan...Get ready for more bloody noses. The power Pakistanis are feeling now is extraordinary...Americans dependent on us for supply lines...Russians are approaching us...Chinese are dependent on us for having gateway to Arabian sea...We are flying in air now. Indian soldiers are locked down in North of INDIA...Moral is going down...Indian soldiers are being underfed...Soldiers crap in pants when they hear of being posted in Kashmir. And while Indians are still deciding whether they conducted surgical strike or not...Pakistanis have all the reasons to laugh at.

Don't take FATF thing seriously, Pakistan was in grey list even before but didn't change anything one bit. The first casualty of anything bad happening b/w Pak and US will be India....Remember that....It's real but unofficial.

Pakistan started space program way earlier...you later copied us. You copy our songs and dramas pathetically...Heck your copied Hollywood films..Since you can't produce anything of/on your own....If you does, it looks like Tejas and even then it is complete failure and joke LMAO

Not to mention you are known in world for notorious scammers, street shitters, terrorists, rapists and latest Bobs and vagenes show.....Pakistanis will like to try citizenship of Panama, if ever needed, than to opting for country of lower caste people. We are superior to you in everything...From looks to culture, from history to bravery, from IQ to power.....

Numbers don't make Pakistanis afraid.

We don't get impressed by our enemy even if she dances naked in front of us.

You bollywood industry can't run without Pakistanis and our songs...

Almost whole of your population, Sikhs including , come to visit Pakistan to visit their holy places....Nankana place.

Heck the name of your country is derived from our river Indus.

You copied our language and name it Hindi...a bastardized version of our Urdu...Pakistanis own Urdu and fuked your ancestors when they fight our forefathers regarding Urdu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi–Urdu_controversy

San kuch udhar pe chal rha hai tumhara....Kuch kudh bi kya hai....Bhagwaan bhi China se ban k atey hain lol

Your aborigines population literally hang on to Pakistani coke studio and openly badmouth their own country India lol

Heck all your dominant bollywood actors come from Pakistan (trace origin back to Pakistan)

Pakistanis just took away the most rich and historical part of South Asia and this is what pisses off Hindus to no extent lol

You were helpless before...You are helpless now and you will remain helpless when it comes to Pakistan. Pakistanis have tied your hands on your back and you can't do jack shit about it.

You and Pakistanis know that latter have enmity only with Hindus, the right wingers in particular.....Rest of the Sikhs , Muslims, Christians, Dalits and South Indians don't have any enmity with Pakistan like North Indians have.

So, this fact pisses you off more....that turns into anger/depression.

I can understand that.

How painful it is to be the largest country by population and still live under shadows of Pakistan. Ouch, very painful.

Your country is biggest tamasha in front of whole world...Aborigines are still debating whether they conducted surgical/farcical strike or not...... Just imagine how good and laughable this situation is for Pakistanis and then you complain why Pakistan doesn't take notice of India.

India is Somalia with government. That's how we Pakistanis think about India...Your reputation and world image has been tarnished badly....from mob lynchings to riots and violence, from terror to open defecation...World knows only one and that is India.

Now how does it feel like to remain under the shadows of your enemy, Pakistan?

:)

The same is the statement of most Indians who visit pak :)

And why wouldn’t they?
The differences we create are in our minds, our hearts are not very different.

At the end of the day, both countries would rather live in peace and harmony than in perpetual enemity.
It’s better to promote this than some of the other news that takes precedence in PDF.
But alas!

bad decision from GOI to give Visas to pakistanis for fun trip, on one hand pakistani army sending terrorist almost on daily basis i n kashmir and here these pseudo sickulars providing these chumps free rides in India.
Shame on u sushma swaraj fokin stupid lady

Please! Enough of this.
This is a good gesture. Don’t malign it with your negativity.
These students have nothing to do with the state of Pakistan or its army.
Learn to not hate for once!

Then you should also stop blabbering on others problem. BTW the data is till 2014 only. Your last census was done much after that. You didn't even have a decent count of population of Pakistan. Its approximations were off by 10 percent. Your socio-economic data is not reliable hence.

Nopes they ain't Pakistanis, probably raw paid people, I can't believe anything else then what's posted in PDF.

They are Muhjair. Not master race Pakistani Punjabee or Pathan.

Except for the really fair mongoloid guys up north, I can't tell the difference.

I used to think the Afghans would be different. Till I met real life Afghans.

Cheers, Doc

:lol:

Looks like someone needs glasses.

No, they only look like north-west Hindustanis.

If they went to Mumbai, they'd stick out like a sore thumb.

They actually look like nerdy not very looks endowed Indians who need to seriously get a wardrobe makeover.

Do kids actually dress like that out there?

Cheers, Doc

Except for the really fair mongoloid guys up north, I can't tell the difference.

I used to think the Afghans would be different. Till I met real life Afghans.

Cheers, Doc

They actually look like nerdy not very looks endowed Indians who need to seriously get a wardrobe makeover.

Do kids actually dress like that out there?

Cheers, Doc
You are a sly Bihari.

Cheers, Nilu Pule!

Enough of this liberal shit, lets not see indians and hindus as humans

Not that some shitty class trip will actually make any difference :lol:

Two inferiority ridden Indians acting angry and talking to each other.... :)

The problem for you is Pakistanis just don't get impressed by your so called "developments"

Pakistanis spitted on your face and got their own country in 1947. This was a rejection on our part for your kind.

You only recently surpassed Pakistan in economy otherwise you were just dreaming to catch onto Pakistan. Even given circumstances Pakistan was in i.e fighting war on terrorism .....yet and still Pakistan does better than India. The infra being developed under CPEC is 1000 times better than your sub standard infra....Heck, your navy ships get wrecked, forget about civilian infra

Pakistani is being rejuvenated and transformed...If India doesn't shun its enmity with Pakistan...Get ready for more bloody noses. The power Pakistanis are feeling now is extraordinary...Americans dependent on us for supply lines...Russians are approaching us...Chinese are dependent on us for having gateway to Arabian sea...We are flying in air now. Indian soldiers are locked down in North of INDIA...Moral is going down...Indian soldiers are being underfed...Soldiers crap in pants when they hear of being posted in Kashmir. And while Indians are still deciding whether they conducted surgical strike or not...Pakistanis have all the reasons to laugh at.

Don't take FATF thing seriously, Pakistan was in grey list even before but didn't change anything one bit. The first casualty of anything bad happening b/w Pak and US will be India....Remember that....It's real but unofficial.

Pakistan started space program way earlier...you later copied us. You copy our songs and dramas pathetically...Heck your copied Hollywood films..Since you can't produce anything of/on your own....If you does, it looks like Tejas and even then it is complete failure and joke LMAO

Not to mention you are known in world for notorious scammers, street shitters, terrorists, rapists and latest Bobs and vagenes show.....Pakistanis will like to try citizenship of Panama, if ever needed, than to opting for country of lower caste people. We are superior to you in everything...From looks to culture, from history to bravery, from IQ to power.....

Numbers don't make Pakistanis afraid.

We don't get impressed by our enemy even if she dances naked in front of us.

You bollywood industry can't run without Pakistanis and our songs...

Almost whole of your population, Sikhs including , come to visit Pakistan to visit their holy places....Nankana place.

Heck the name of your country is derived from our river Indus.

You copied our language and name it Hindi...a bastardized version of our Urdu...Pakistanis own Urdu and fuked your ancestors when they fight our forefathers regarding Urdu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi–Urdu_controversy

San kuch udhar pe chal rha hai tumhara....Kuch kudh bi kya hai....Bhagwaan bhi China se ban k atey hain lol

Your aborigines population literally hang on to Pakistani coke studio and openly badmouth their own country India lol

Heck all your dominant bollywood actors come from Pakistan (trace origin back to Pakistan)

Pakistanis just took away the most rich and historical part of South Asia and this is what pisses off Hindus to no extent lol

You were helpless before...You are helpless now and you will remain helpless when it comes to Pakistan. Pakistanis have tied your hands on your back and you can't do jack shit about it.

You and Pakistanis know that latter have enmity only with Hindus, the right wingers in particular.....Rest of the Sikhs , Muslims, Christians, Dalits and South Indians don't have any enmity with Pakistan like North Indians have.

So, this fact pisses you off more....that turns into anger/depression.

I can understand that.

How painful it is to be the largest country by population and still live under shadows of Pakistan. Ouch, very painful.

Your country is biggest tamasha in front of whole world...Aborigines are still debating whether they conducted surgical/farcical strike or not...... Just imagine how good and laughable this situation is for Pakistanis and then you complain why Pakistan doesn't take notice of India.

India is Somalia with government. That's how we Pakistanis think about India...Your reputation and world image has been tarnished badly....from mob lynchings to riots and violence, from terror to open defecation...World knows only one and that is India.

Now how does it feel like to remain under the shadows of your enemy, Pakistan?

:)

Under shadow of pakistan, may be i have to visit your post rather than kapil's comedy show !

You know well how bad your passport and much worse than even somalian passport.Here is the proof from your media. In fact Indian passport ranking better than China

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1650981/1-pakistani-passport-ranked-fourth-worst-international-travel/

Now pakistan on FATF grey list and on the way to black list, is it proud moment of pakistan?

Do you know your countries forex reserve and export figure now? Bangladesh having better export figure than pakistan.They will overtake you soon in economy as well and bangladesh once part of pakistan.

Do you know according to global fire power your military power is now standing 17th from 13th rank last year.India standing at 4th ranking.You will be out of top 20 list in about two years time.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

By the way so much advanced pakistan have to come India for treatment.

Your stock market is under the hands of Chinese and they try to implement Yuan currency in Gwadar which you disagreed.Many chinese black listed companies are doing project for CPEC.

Here you go how chinese treat you inside pakistan with your own population

@Dalit @Nilu Pule @ashok321 @Talwar e Pakistan @Areesh @Maarkhoor

Back
Top Bottom