What's new

Experience in India completely at odds with what we heard, say Pakistani students

To be honest, even then it I feel as if one can usually distinguish between Pakistanis and Hindustanis, it just gets more difficult and mix ups are more understandable.

They must have visited tourists place in Delhi, Ride on Delhi metro,Trip to Gurgaon and Noida,to experience Delhi airport,to go Delhi IIT,to experience Delhi AIIMS hospital reputation etc to know where Delhi vs Lahore standing.

Neither actually. Islam is too big for Pakistani and they cann't live in a Hindu dominated country. Funny thing is all of us line up to acquire citizenship of western countries.

They will line up western countries, since it is much easier for them to get it and 99.9 % not to get an Indian citizenship.There are bright students from pakistan like to study in India since India provides better education and less costly.

They will line up western countries, since it is much easier for them to get it and 99.9 % not to get an Indian citizenship.There are bright students from pakistan like to study in India since India provides better education and less costly.
In reality, China works out cheaper for Pakistani students. They also get a lot of scholarships there as well. To be honest for many Indian students, for medical studies, China works out to be cheaper than Indian private colleges like Manipal.

In reality, China works out cheaper for Pakistani students. They also get a lot of scholarships there as well. To be honest for many Indian students, for medical studies, China works out to be cheaper than Indian private colleges like Manipal.

Those who are not brilliant in studies, but want to become a doctor will prefer to study in China.It is less costly as well compared to Indian private medical colleges

They (Indian students) were shocked to see some of us not wearing a burkha and smoking. They believed we are only violent people but now they know we are just like them,” said Ikra.
LOL!

Like there are religious people in India who do not go to the temple, there are similar people in Pakistan, she added.
:tup:

Pakistani will be queue to get Indian citizenship, if they get a chance and how many Indians will queue for pakistani citizenship, not even a single..

Pakistan students get surprised to see how far India developed and developing compared to their own country.
How far Delhi NCR transformed into economic and cultural powerhouse compared to Lahore !
lol

What Lol,here you go in Gurgaon

Here is the pakistani girls who is from Lahore and transferred to Delhi for immediate treatment.If there is no Delhi she is not alive as lahore there is no proper treatment.There are 1000's of cases like this...

This is from your own minister, once visited in Delhi

Pakistan minister praises Delhi's progress, says Lahore to be developed on similar lines

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ped-on-similar-lines/articleshow/17799719.cms

There is also a bright student from pakistan got her admission in India for a medical seat after appeal to Indian minister

Pakistan refugees got Indian citizenship HD

This is your own artists and she is proud to say that i am an indian, though not

Once a proud pakistani artists,applied years back and got Indian citizenship

This is from your own media claiming 3 pakistani singer applied for indian citizenship-How far true, i don't know
Any guess the singers...

epic failure of trolls on PDF, inspite of so much propaganda of rape threads, cow lynching threads, hindu saajish threads, musalman khatra me hai threads....etc still they dint get the expected results.

end result was satyam eva jayate.

I can produce 100's of Video's claiming for Indian citizenship request from pakistan,but i don't want to derail the topic further.Anway pakistani students able to know that what they heard is not the actual India, as India much advanced beyond their expectations.

Positive article but these are media optics created by a liberal group. Happens in every country.
What matters is what the majority feel when not under media glare and annonymous. Like we saw in the brexit vote and Trump's election. People know what to say on camera and reveal their true feelings only in annonymous settings like - free elections.

Those who are not brilliant in studies, but want to become a doctor will prefer to study in China.It is less costly as well compared to Indian private medical colleges
Those who are really brilliant do not really need education. Its the other way round: education needs them. There is a reason why Fullbright scholarship or grants etc exist.

If you can solve one of remaining questions on Hilberts list of unsolved questions, sure as hell any college will pay all your expense to accommodate you. Actually they will with even way lesser achievement, but you get the idea.

BTW, have you ever looked at the marks distribution of IIT-JEE, the premium exam of India's best? I have. I cann't tell you how, but I have.

Lemme tell you one thing, difference between a brilliant under 100 rank holder and a not so brillian under 5,000 rank holder is so few marks that I will consider it normal variance.

For medical, I am sure it will be even more ridiculous. Those whom you say are not so brilliant and had to choose Manipal, for all that matters might not have been so 'un-brilliant'.

Getting a seat in economical government funded educational institute requires both, really good luck and being brilliant. Miss one and you are out. Its a failure of India to be not able to accomodate quite a few brilliant 'over 10,000 rank' aspiring engineers or doctors.

So yes, China accommodates quite a few 'unlucky' brilliant folks from India and Pakistan and provides them world-class education without them having to sell their farm or kidney.

Last edited:
What Lol,here you go in Gurgaon

Here is the pakistani girls who is from Lahore and transferred to Delhi for immediate treatment.If there is no Delhi she is not alive as lahore there is no proper treatment.There are 1000's of cases like this...

This is from your own minister, once visited in Delhi

Pakistan minister praises Delhi's progress, says Lahore to be developed on similar lines

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ped-on-similar-lines/articleshow/17799719.cms

There is also a bright student from pakistan got her admission in India for a medical seat after appeal to Indian minister

Pakistan refugees got Indian citizenship HD

I don't give a damn about how "developed" a tiny patch in India is, we have a ton of places like that in Pakistan as well but we don't showcase it as a total representation of Pakistan as you ego-gloated pests do.

You should be channelling your energy to reality by helping fix your country's endless problems; you guys have more street-shitters than the entire population of the Middle East, you have turned your holiest river into a toxic feces-pool and you are here trying to lecture me about development?

Get a therapist to solve your desperate obsession with Pakistan. Stop comparing yourselves with Pakistan if India is so apparently "developed" and "superior". Seriously, **** off; no one wants to see your knit-picked videos or hear your superiority-complex rants.

You should be channelling your energy to reality by helping fix your country's endless problems; you guys have more street-shitters than the entire population of the Middle East, you have turned your holiest river into a toxic feces-pool and you are here trying to lecture me about development?
To be honest, Pakistan has a massive open dedication problem of her own. And India has been working quite hard to resolve hers meanwhile Pakistan is facing a massive water deficiency which they don't know how they will resolve.

I am yet to see a single PM of Pakistan to recognize the problem and work on it at any scale like Modi has done..

epic failure of trolls on PDF, inspite of so much propaganda of rape threads, cow lynching threads, hindu saajish threads, musalman khatra me hai threads....etc still they dint get the expected results.

end result was satyam eva jayate.

India has advanced pakistan is still stuck in pak military's security shaped state where pak army is trying proxies to cause whatever harm they can as they dont have any capability to take on Indian armed forces head on.
These state sponsored terrorists cross borders in different neighboring countries and target civilians as they are no match for Indian or Nato security forces. World is well aware of pakistan's situation and pakistanis have become much predictable in this game. Hence the FATF tag, India USA is only concerned about these terrorists coming out from pakistan as pakistan offers nothing economically to world and is more like a liability to world community.
Chinese with their expertise in providing mafia debt and squeezing everything out if said country is not able to pay back is well entrenched now in pakistan. pakistan will no doubt turn into a basket case dependent on solely on china who will squeeze whatever pakistani populace can muster.
Many pakistanis know about this hence trying to leave pakistan as soon as possible to avoid the fate of hyper inflation which is a surety in future. pakistanis will not only try to get into western nations where doors are almost closed for them but they will try there best to get into India.
What worries me is the onslaught of a refugee crisis on Indian borders with pakistan when hyperinflation will kill any or all jobs in pakistan and society will become unstable. Thank God we already have a wall which is visible from space but will that be able to stop millions of radicalized hungry pakistanis.

Last edited:
Pakistani will be queue to get Indian citizenship, if they get a chance and how many Indians will queue for pakistani citizenship, not even a single..

Pakistan students get surprised to see how far India developed and developing compared to their own country.
How far Delhi NCR transformed into economic and cultural powerhouse compared to Lahore !

Pakistanis are no fond of getting citizenship of Aborigines country...

There's reason we said big FU in 1947 to you guys.

Indian Muslims and Kashmiris which make up 20 -30 percent population of India will like to join Pakistan...No wonder they continue to flow our flag lol

I can produce 100's of Video's claiming for Indian citizenship request from pakistan,but i don't want to derail the topic further.Anway pakistani students able to know that what they heard is not the actual India, as India much advanced beyond their expectations.

please stop it...
kiyo matha fuod rha hai...

Back
Top Bottom