What's new

Experience in India completely at odds with what we heard, say Pakistani students

Yeah, but Indians are usually more darker skinned.

Pakistanis are more fair skinned.
In terms of skin-tone, Pakistani skin tone is similar to North Indian skin tone.
South Indian have a darker skin tone, alright.
But then that is known for quite sometime, isnt it?

Whats the point?
Point is that saying Pakistani 'look' similar to only 3% Indians ie Punjabi is a bit dishonest. Random Pictures tell us otherwise.

Point is that saying Pakistani 'look' similar to only 3% Indians ie Punjabi is a bit dishonest. Random Pictures tell us otherwise.

Random pictures dont tell Pakistanis apart from anyone from the balkans to South America to berbers.

So whats the point ?

Try taking random pictures of Beijing. Or Seoul. Or Torronto. You want me to do it?

Toronto for sure lol

But the far east is far east.

I dont know why your discussing appearances on a thread meant to educate the indians.

They are already living in a caste system

Oh yes! let's heed the sentiments of these greedy *** losers, who most likely were tempted to make these ludicuruous statments for some benefits offered by the Indian hosts and forget entirely how a Pakistani student studying in india was almost killed.

Ali Hasan Raza, a Pakistani student who was attacked by a three-member gang in a hostel at India’s Pondicherry University, arrived in Lahore. Raza’s father said he would never send his son to India again.

Three men had attacked Raza when he was sleeping in his room at the Sir C.V. Raman Hotel, beating him with iron rods and liquor bottles. He sustained injuries on his head, neck and back.

Raza was doing a post-graduate course in South Asian studies. He is the first and only Pakistani student in Pondicherry University.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1106918

A similar effort on Karachi :

https://www.shutterstock.com/search...pular&image_type=all&measurement=px&safe=true

Noteworthy, some of the picture shutterstock returns are mis-labelled, ie they are shot else where. You can find the place where they were taken by pointing on the picture...

Again, I am leaving mis-labelled pictures or pictures that do not have human faces.

stock-photo-cantt-station-karachi-pakistan-october-porter-koli-at-the-karachi-cantt-railway-1084631510.jpg

stock-photo-passengers-sitting-on-a-bench-and-waiting-for-their-train-at-karachi-cantt-station-623407331.jpg

stock-photo-karachi-pakistan-apr-porter-staffs-of-cantt-railway-station-chant-slogans-against-high-401302885.jpg

stock-photo-karachi-pakistan-aug-passengers-with-their-bags-gather-at-platform-as-trains-are-late-from-111507248.jpg

stock-photo-karachi-pakistan-aug-passengers-with-their-bags-gather-at-platform-as-trains-are-late-from-111506978.jpg

stock-photo-karachi-pakistan-sept-employees-of-railway-are-protesting-against-non-payment-of-their-85190683.jpg

stock-photo-karachi-pakistan-dec-railway-employees-chant-slogans-in-favor-of-their-demands-during-91163945.jpg

stock-photo-karachi-pakistan-sept-employees-of-railway-are-protesting-against-non-payment-of-their-85190476.jpg

A lot of these folks can easily pass off as natives of Lucknow, Patna, Agra, Kanpur etc.
The majority of Karachi's population are migrants mostly from India, Bangladesh and Burma.

The majority of Karachi's population are migrants mostly from India, Bangladesh and Burma.
You do know that Karachi is the biggest city of Pakistan in terms of Population, right? I guess it is north of 20 million. Thats 10%+ of total population of Pakistan.

And then we have Lahore too.

Lemme try checking Multan too.

You do know that Karachi is the biggest city of Pakistan in terms of Population, right? I guess it is north of 20 million. Thats 10%+ of total population of Pakistan.

And then we have Lahore too.

Lemme try checking Multan too.
That does not change the fact that it is an immigrant majority city.

I would try Islamabad, it's a new city and pulled settlers from all around Pakistan.

I think the most shocking experiance must have been when they [both sides] realized both are human beings with typical human traits and physiology like two legs and two arms. Must have taken some time to adjust to this shocking reality.

A Canadian friend told me he was shocked when he crossed the border across to USA and sw that the Americans were human beings and even used their mouth to speak something that resembled what they spoke. He was so shocked he needed counselling. I hope these people similiary recieve help when they come back to re-adjust to the altered reality.

If I were a betting man I'm sure both sides discovered more than just arms and legs.

College festivals and visiting teams.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom