What's new

Expected Rona dhona from East

I am following up Imran Khan Campaign , and he except for once or twice never mention anything about India so how does this arsehole of a journalist made the claim that IK run his entire Campaign over Anti India ? are Indians that Stupid that they take anything coming from a Hole and put in their mouth without checking it ?

Modi the Mutra has built his entire political career on anti-Pakistan rethorics. For over a decade!! Shows how obsessed Indians are with Pakistan. They’re complete losers.

NS lost and now Modi will pay too...
37411865_10155608635755848_6902945281503920128_o.png

Ch**tya* nation, who cares ? But good thing is now they will face the wrath of great khan and we will be able to punish them politically, as we were able to do it militarily in past (LOC). Can't wait to see IK in the office.
Time to wake up from daydreams.

NS lost and now Modi will pay too...
37411865_10155608635755848_6902945281503920128_o.png
hate to bust your bubble mister rahul "gandhi", but your half italian...india is never gonna accept you so as long as you and your full italian mom sonia "gandhi" are in control of the congress party.

modi avay hi avay (best thing that ever happened to Pakistan)!!! :nana::nana::nana:

Its not "Expected Rona dhona from East" but international calculated attempt to defame and make Pakistan Elections 2018 controversial even before the polls started. Paid Authors, analysts, newspapers, fake social media trolls, fake propaganda channels (which never visited Pakistan) kept spreading false, baseless, inaccurate news about the Elections 2018. It seemed they wanted to conquer Rome on Twitter.

is it even worth creating a thread? even indians now dont gives a sh!t or watch what these indians jokers (anchors) say or do.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you micromanaging our bowel movements now?
Besides, PDF is like a toilet anyways, everyone is here to take a dump, why not us? Lol

Yes you are entitled to project your nation's image in whatever way you like but you can tone down the language a bit.
You seem very frustrated. I remember you once told me that religion is dying and everyone is going to be an atheist. I wonder what happened

Yes you are entitled to project your nation's image in whatever way you like but you can tone down the language a bit.
You seem very frustrated. I remember you once told me that religion is dying and everyone is going to be an atheist. I wonder what happened

Seriously? I’m simply responding in kind. Are you selective in your observations of said “tone of language” or only selective to preach Indians?

Also, where exactly does religion fit into my comments? I’m the last person to bring religion into anything.or have you selectively missed your countrymen trying to rile up Hindus ?

Seriously? I’m simply responding in kind. Are you selective in your observations of said “tone of language” or only selective to preach Indians?

Also, where exactly does religion fit into my comments? I’m the last person to bring religion into anything.or have you selectively missed your countrymen trying to rile up Hindus ?

religion fits into the thread because of your media portrayal of General Elections in Pakistan.

who cares. East cant find any traitor now within few years. Take care your neck east it is going to break by modi soon.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom