What's new

Expected Rona dhona from East

I personally have no issues. We are almost the same people. Jahalat dur ho jaye to hum ek ho jayengay.
Islamic Republic of South Asia.

We are both muslim, different ethnicities.

In sha allah, defense alliance with BD and any future Muslim states coming out of India is the future.

Pakistan’s place in the region is as a leader and spokesman of Muslims.

We are ANYTHING but the same people. In fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Yes brother. Their culture is very different. Indian Muslims are closer in culture to Bangladesh.

Even though they speak Urdu, I have a difficult time following them. Religious practices are also very different.

We don’t have to be the same culture, we can still be friends and allies to them.

We are both muslim, different ethnicities.

In sha allah, defense alliance with BD and any future Muslim states coming out of India is the future.

Pakistan’s place in the region is as a leader and spokesman of Muslims.

Yes brother. Their culture is very different. Indian Muslims are closer in culture to Bangladesh.

Even though they speak Urdu, I have a difficult time following them. Religious practices are also very different.

We don’t have to be the same culture, we can still be friends and allies to them.

They are also racially and genetically different to Pakistanis. Please be aware that indian so called "Muslims" usually hate Pakistan and Pakistanis with a deeper passion then even the hindus and sikhs do. They are in NO WAY our friends or allies. They are hindu slaves.

Last edited:
They are also racially and genetically different to Pakistanis. Please be aware that indian so called "Muslims" usually hate Pakistan and Pakistanis with a deeper passion then even the hindus and sikhs do. They are in NO WAY our friends and allies.

Maybe enough genocide and rape by BJP will wake up their minds. We can hope for the best. Owaisi brothers however are decent person.

Back
Top Bottom