What's new

Expected Rona dhona from East

I know you're in shock so hallucinations will continue until you commit the suicide...

I'm sure you know all about the different stages of suicide. I mean afterall Pakistanis have a PHD in committing dishonorable self combustion.
I just hope you live long enough to see your predictions to fruition..lol

guess even our beggers are more generous than your rich who are donating to help the nation of toiletless road shitter
millions of women wont have to face gang rapes now due to lack of toilets
we will do what we can to help 600 million Indian Beggars/road shitter being a human its our duty to help other less privilege humans

Correction, you didn't donate. you morons got highway robbed by the person YOU elected to run your country!
To add insult to injury, he invested that money in YOUR greatest enemy, INDIA! which we consequently now don't have to return. **** CPEC, this is a real investment. lol
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I mean the irony itself is worth a million bucks. But to watch you people be so clueless and celebrate is priceless!

But jokes apart, I do feel bad for your lot. Nawaz did you wrong.
Randi Rona will take a whole new meaning in Pakistan when you cry and beg all the way to the bank selling your *** for grass!
LOL
Toodle Doo dimwit!

Correction, you didn't donate. you morons got highway robbed by the person YOU elected to run your country!
To add insult to injury, he invested that money in YOUR greatest enemy, INDIA! which we consequently now don't have to return. **** CPEC, this is a real investment. lol
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I mean the irony itself is worth a million bucks. But to watch you people be so clueless and celebrate is priceless!

Randi Rona will take a whole new meaning in Pakistan when you cry and beg all the way to the bank selling your *** for grass!
LOL
Toodle Doo dimwit!

IMG_4199.JPG

tell him to not die shitting on a railway track

I'm enjoying his misery.. he is banging into walls like a half slaughtered gao mata

I can see you two are the middle pieces of the human centipede. Both of you cant tell where ones *** ends and the others mouth begins. lol
Only thing common between you two is that you're eating shit...that too served straight from an Indian. lol

Heres a simple illustration for you. lol

latest

Love beef! Send more food ****.

I can see you two are the middle pieces of the human centipede. Both of you cant tell where ones *** ends and the others mouth begins. lol
Only thing common between you two is that you're eating shit...that too served straight from an Indian. lol

latest

IMG_4198.JPG

latest

its an internet forum not your railway track

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

LOL
Toodle Doo dimwit!
But still, it was us that were robbed but why are you indians crying?
From reaction of indians it seems like we slaughtered holy mata of india.

its an internet forum not your railway track

Its a "Pakistani" forum, same as railway track or your galli ka sandaas.
Your presence is proof of it. lol

But still, it was us that were robbed but why are you indians crying?
From reaction of indians it seems like we slaughtered holy mata of india.

Sometimes you laugh so hard, you cry.
Pakistanis haven't had a laugh in a while. you wouldn't know.
Tu Rhen de. Tere bas ki baat nahin.

I am following up Imran Khan Campaign , and he except for once or twice never mention anything about India so how does this arsehole of a journalist made the claim that IK run his entire Campaign over Anti India ? are Indians that Stupid that they take anything coming from a Hole and put in their mouth without checking it ?

Back
Top Bottom