Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: India's Intermediate Jet Trainer HJT-36 Sitara LSP

DSC_0281-737257.JPG

DSC_0288-738713.JPG

[/
DSC_0294-740261.JPG

[/I
DSC_0301-741494.JPG

much neede ,,but fail to understaND if HAl is capable of making its own technology demontrations for IAF then wots the need of buying n crying for jet trainers from outer resourses....**** all indian babus if they r paralysed to full fill IAF requirements...

:india::usflag::usflag:

Wow nice pics! I have one or two questions though for anyone who wants to answer.
1. Is this the plane that will replace all the Kiran trainers, even in the IAF display team (Surya Kiran)?
2.How soon will the first of these planes be inducted into full, active service with the IAF?
3. How come recently the IAF has standerdised their paintwork to grey (which I much prefer F.Y.I) if you look back you will see the Il-76 was painted white, the SU-30mki was blue-camo but now all planes, maybe with the exception of the mirage 2000 are grey? good choice by the IAF I think.

Blue-camo on SU-30

Grey paint scheme on SU-3omki

our lca trainer version is much better than JF-17. india can sell it's LCA trainer to pakistan as fighter aircraft.

LCA trainer is nothing but he twin seater version, which can be used for training purpose aswell, Its a Fighter aircraft, not trainer.... Just like Suk 30 MKI is twin seater of Sukhoi 30 version

dude you have already being asked for K-8 trainers from egypt, pity isnt it :agree:

Did we ask them, or did they offer us??? does that not also mean that They are struggling to Sell that Aircraft of Yours???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom