What's new

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: India's Intermediate Jet Trainer HJT-36 Sitara LSP

Well getting personal is what you guys do best when out of explainations.

Talk manners or dont talk at all.

btw my brain on holiday will it make HJT-36 and BAE HAWK dissimilar?

:angel:

Ya, lets believe they are exactly similar. India order BAE HAWK in 2008. The first flight of the HJT-36 was done on 7th March 2003 by Sqn Ldr Baldev. Unless India reverse engineered by manual and pictures of HAWK, which I think will be incredible, I don't have a good way to think of how this can be done. If such a thing can be done, why will India ever buy any aircraft in the future !

If you can give me a good explanation of how HAL reverse engineered BAE HAWK even before an order was placed, great.

:cheers:

There is no difference to a lay man like you. Happy ?
Before you again start bouncing notice the visible bold font. :flame:

ok Mr expert give me some factual difference which makes you think that that HJT-36 indegenous?

Before answering notice the bold part.
Dont make me ask you to look at the Dictionary meaning of indegenous.

Last edited:
Ya, lets believe they are exactly similar. India order BAE HAWK in 2008. The first flight of the HJT-36 was done on 7th March 2003 by Sqn Ldr Baldev. Unless India reverse engineered by manual and pictures of HAWK, which I think will be incredible, I don't have a good way to think of how this can be done. If such a thing can be done, why will India ever buy any aircraft in the future !

If you can give me a good explanation of how HAL reverse engineered BAE HAWK even before an order was placed, great.

BAE HAWK first flew in 1974,
after one of the most protracted procurement processes in India's history, with two decades having elapsed between the initial interest and the contract signing on 26 March 2004.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAE_Hawk

What happened between decades who knows? how many flew into india for testing and evaluation.. what you have done with them, copy designs? specifications? No

Yet again you have ordered BAE HAWKS ? Why? So called indegenous Masters.

Define indegenous

Last edited:
ok Mr expert give me some factual difference which makes you think that that HJT-36 indegenious?

Before answering notice the bold part.
Dont make me ask you to look at the Dictionary meaning of indegenious.

HJK is not developed from 100% parts made in India. It has a significant set of parts / systems sourced from around the world. However, the aircraft is designed and built as per the requirements of IAF by HAL.

after one of the most protracted procurement processes in India's history, with two decades having elapsed between the initial interest and the contract signing on 26 March 2004.

What happened between decades who knows? how many flew into india for testing and evaluation.. what you have done with them etc etc.

Define indegenious

Just drop it man.
All trainers in the world look more or less the same.Its the final product that matters.

BAE Hawk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happened between decades who knows? how many flew into india for testing and evaluation.. what you have done with them, copy designs? specifications? No

Define indegenous

Good that you admit you don't know. If you don't know, then don't come to conclusions based on assumptions to fulfil your fantasy.

The true story of BAE systems and the Indian side is not a happy relationship and even to this day, HAL has not received what was asked for by IAF.

Broadsword: Contracting with the MoD: stealing lollipops from babies
Yes the link is a blog but you can find enough references to corroborate.

MoD made a major goof up and even the trial of BAE HAWK was conducted in 2008 Airshow in Yelehanka, Bangalore. The first BAE HAWK for the required configuration came into Indian airspace for the first time during this air show.

Lol here we go.. another copy and proclaiming to be indegenoious..
Fly High illegals :partay:

:cheers: Congrats mate, that's a totally new level of trolling!

To say that an aircraft with totally different nose, cockpit section, wing, or air intake design is a copy is really topping everything! :disagree:

Look at that, K-8 and the Hawk has similar nose and the air intakes are at the same position too, copy? :disagree:

Please guy, stop these useless flamings!

Bro dont take it as a troll, But i heard that India ASKED FOR K-8 from egyptian but when they realised its pakistani then they quit..

Thats not true..... They Came to us, we rejected it, we wanted a Vehicle to replace our aging trainer's.... K-8 is old too.Bro Dont take it as a troll, K-8's are equally potent as the aircrafts which we Intend to Retire...We wouldnt go for it

hjt36sitara03ci8.jpg

hjt36sitara04ux3.jpg

hjt36sitara05dg6.jpg
hjt36sitara10re8.jpg

hjt36sitara12tw4.jpg

hjt36sitara13fd8.jpg

i think these are ww2 era spitfire wings?
what happened to the innovation?

Are you a fool??? Do you have any idea what IJT , and AJT means??? Why the hell you are trolling here??/ What is the use to bring LCA here (in your older post)? Don't you know that LCA is mach 1.5+ fighter which can not be used as trainer??

Where are Mods??? :mod:

Guys i have a little confusion between HJT-36 Sitara and BAE Hawk cuz it looks abit similar

BAE Hawk
red_arrows_old_livery.jpg

HJT-36 Sitara
1203946.jpg

The trainers look alike, They differ in power. As we are not inventing planes , it will look similar to one or another plane... Indian defense researchs are most often helped by west and russia, so you can see there image in our product.

Back
Top Bottom