What's new

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: India's Intermediate Jet Trainer HJT-36 Sitara LSP

Sorry,I can't find the wing of the Jet from these pics,can any one post other pics at another view point~~~

hjt36_aero.jpg

DSC_0301-741494.JPG

haha i really enjoyed the jf-17 compliments.
Use LCA for space payload delivery vehicle.

Did we ask them, or did they offer us??? does that not also mean that They are struggling to Sell that Aircraft of Yours???

Bro dont take it as a troll, But i heard that India ASKED FOR K-8 from egyptian but when they realised its pakistani then they quit..

Is Pakistan able to make these ww2 era spitfire wings ???? without Chinese help ?????

did u make lca without israeli help?
atleast jf-17 wings are not ww2 era :smokin:

well we are already on that way
Avatar (rocket) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but how can to talk about space .... do u have space agency ... cause after painting Chinese satellites with their launch vehicle any one send them into space ???

its no harm in accepting that LCA is ment for museum, where ever you go space, mars or outer galaxy.. The fact will remian LCA is only good for target practicing :lol:

:smokin:

Did we ask them, or did they offer us??? does that not also mean that They are struggling to Sell that Aircraft of Yours???

Yeah Egypt offered you, and why in the world wud you ask for our planes,
and what does that suppose to mean struggling to sell,, here is the list of the countries operating K-8s:

Bolivia
Egypt
Ghana
Myanmar
Namibia
Pakistan
People's Republic of China
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Tanzania
Venezuela
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Sir i will ask you to search before making refute statements

and what does that suppose to mean struggling to sell,, here is the list of the countries operating K-8s:

Bolivia
Egypt
Ghana
Myanmar
Namibia
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Tanzania
Venezuela
Zambia
Zimbabwe

first of all K-8P is export version of Chinese Hongdu_JL-8 so they can offer us and they dont need any ones permission

Bolivia
Egypt
Ghana
Myanmar
Namibia
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Tanzania
Venezuela
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Lol.. if they start to search b4 talking.. then wots the point of them being here??
Think
:woot:

its no harm in accepting that LCA is ment for museum, where ever you go space, mars or outer galaxy.. The fact will remian LCA is only good for target practicing :lol:

:smokin:

may be ... but ur jf17 is not even able to use as target practice :lol:

Guys i have a little confusion between HJT-36 Sitara and BAE Hawk cuz it looks abit similar

BAE Hawk
red_arrows_old_livery.jpg

HJT-36 Sitara
1203946.jpg

may be ... but ur jf17 is not even able to use as target practice :lol:

Lol.. can you use mki for target practice? are you able to use it as target practice?..
There is alot difference between not able to do and not willing to do :D

:blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom