What's new

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: India's Intermediate Jet Trainer HJT-36 Sitara LSP

Guys i have a little confusion between HJT-36 Sitara and BAE Hawk cuz it looks abit similar

BAE Hawk

HJT-36 Sitara
1203946.jpg

Lol here we go.. another copy and proclaiming to be indegenoious..
Fly High illegals :partay:

first of all K-8P is export version of Chinese Hongdu_JL-8 so they can offer us and they dont need any ones permission

:lol: yeah right, JL-8 is also know as K-8, just like FC-1 is also known as JF17, dont act like a pervert, also check the manufacturers first

Manufacturer Hongdu
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex

Guys i have a little confusion between HJT-36 Sitara and BAE Hawk cuz it looks abit similar

BAE Hawk

HJT-36 Sitara
1203946.jpg

Yes both are single engine Jet trainers with similar length and Wingspan but look closely and you will see quite a few important differences.

1. The air supply cross sections to the engine are completely different. This indicates a complete redesign of the aircraft as changing this single element requires a completely different layout of the subsystems in the body of the aircraft.

2. Visually and inherently, the glass cockpit and its shape is different.

3. The differences run much deeper in terms of hydraulic systems, layout, cockpit and controls but I will stop at this for now.

:cheers:

Yes both are single engine Jet trainers with similar length and Wingspan but look closely and you will see quite a few important differences.

1. The air supply cross sections to the engine are completely different. This indicates a complete redesign of the aircraft as changing this single element requires a completely different layout of the subsystems in the body of the aircraft.

2. Visually and inherently, the glass cockpit and its shape is different.

3. The differences run much deeper in terms of hydraulic systems, layout, cockpit and controls but I will stop at this for now.

so is it a reverse engineered,

thanxs for replying

He is colourblind.

He can only see the outlines of both the aircrafts in black and white

How could you expect him to see the difference between air intakes?

:tongue:

He is colourblind.

He can only see the outlines of both the aircrafts in black and white

How could you expect him to see the difference between air intakes?

:tongue:

yeah i can see the front landing gear of sitara in the air.. another difference

Air intake Big Difference huh.. :smokin:
Change the air intake and call it indegenious :woot:

Last edited:
so is it a reverse engineered,

thanxs for replying

Never knew re-design == reverse engineered.

Shows you immaturity. India ordered BAE HAWK in 2008. HJT was prototyped as early as 2002.

Your comments are not going to make a difference. This thread will be derailed by people who have gone green with jealousy. :partay: :lol:

bae-hawk-t1-cutaway.jpg

^^ This is HJT-36 Sitara

^^ This is BAE HAWK

Seems like you are also having difficulties in finding the difference between these too.
So much for the visible Air Intake.. :rofl::rofl:

^^ This is HJT-36 Sitara

^^ This is BAE HAWK

Seems like you are also having difficulties in finding the difference between these too.
So much for the visible Air Intake.. :rofl::rofl:

Did I say anything to the contrary. We are making a comparison and I have posted both the aircrafts. Looks like your brain is on a holiday.

Again this is sitara ^^^^

This is BAE HAWK ^^^

and again whats the difference mate?

Did I say anything to the contrary. We are making a comparison and I have posted both the aircrafts. Looks like your brain is on a holiday.:cheers:

Well getting personal is what you guys do best when out of explainations.

Talk manners or dont talk at all.

btw my brain on holiday will it make HJT-36 and BAE HAWK dissimilar?

:angel:

Again this is sitara ^^^^

This is BAE HAWK ^^^

and again whats the difference mate?

There is no difference to a lay man like you. Happy ?
Before you again start bouncing notice the visible bold font. :flame:

Back
Top Bottom