What's new

Exclusive: Pakistan PM Imran Khan Likely To Skip SCO Summit 2020 In India

I don't think so. He'll do anything for a bit of limelight.

I know right. He is screaming like a bicth all over the world to get attention to himself. I dont know why he likes to attract so much attention to himself. It feels like he has some other hidden motive. Like projecting the positive image of Pakistan over the world.... but who knows.

Last edited:
I know right. He is screaming like a bicth all over the world to get a attention to himself. I dont know why he likes to attract so much attention to himself. It feels like he has some other hidden motive. Like projecting the positive image of Pakistan over the world.... but who knows.

Mian Sahab could have done better with help of some Parchi .. Zalimo ne Parchi le li Mia sahab ki :lol:

SCO is an important summit and China is a founder country, I am sure PM would participate in the summit. If he decides not to they would surely consult with China first.

If india invites him at SCO he will go and he should go

I wish he goes. India will be in a complete meltdown when he brings up occupied Kashmir, or even worse, if he mentions CAA/NRC protests. (which he has done in Davos).:pop:

Absolutely. Confront evil in its own house. Imran Khan should visit and confront the Indians by looking them straight in the eyes.

I wish he goes. India will be in a complete meltdown when he brings up occupied Kashmir, or even worse, if he mentions CAA/NRC protests. (which he has done in Davos).:pop:

It will entertaining TV for sure! Maybe even repeat of dramabazi like Musharraf.

But I am guessing China will muzzle IK! SCO is way too important to succeed for China.

Exclusive: Pakistan PM Imran Khan Likely To Skip SCO Summit 2020 In India
They must invite first before guessing who would come or not. Inviting is compulsory for all members countries and it is agreed that we would not make sco another saarc.
They want to put blame on Pakistan by saying they have already denied so we are not inviting.
Let them invite and surely a low level delegate or foreign minister would attend.
Imran has not stepped down from his harsh position against Modi so its obvious he would not go.
But they had to invite us despite anything.

If india invites him at SCO he will go and he should go
He would never go. Tag me after the conference. At max foreign minister would attend.

I don't think so. He'll do anything for a bit of limelight.
A bit harsh friend. A little bit harsh. A good Pakistani representation at SCO is needed. Only problem is that it is in India. And the tone he keeps against them he would not attend. And if he does it was forced by the establishment otherwise don't expect it.

You look like the pimp brigade around Immi right now who don't have an iota of humanity for those getting killed everyday on the LoC.
BJP is another party that dwelves on perception, they'll prepare themselves and try to humiliate him even if he does'nt mention about Kashmir or NRC. We know how Modi reacted when Imran Khan returned
Abhinandan without negotiation and on US pressure. The nextday sirens ran arounf cantt areas as Pakistan Army were alerted Modi planned missiles to hit Pakistani targets. Imran Khan is stupid but not at your level that he'll take the bait.

Back
Top Bottom