What's new

Exclusive: Pakistan PM Imran Khan Likely To Skip SCO Summit 2020 In India

No one from Pakistan should attend any conference in India and should register a strong protest for they treating Kashmiris as they are doing. India cannot just do anything and everything yet expects Pakistan will be OK with it.

Looks lose-lose scenario for IK.

If he attends Modi is going to be extra nice and IK can’t go back to anti fascist rants. If IK does not attend SCO meet he will be effectively isolating Pak from one of the few forums where Pak has some voice/acceptance.

Looks lose-lose scenario for IK.

If he attends Modi is going to be extra nice and IK can’t go back to anti fascist rants. If IK does not attend SCO meet he will be effectively isolating Pak from one of the few forums where Pak has some voice/acceptance.

These are Illusions and delusions of Indians. The reason why India rendered an invitation 10 months in the future and publically so was to earn appeasement of Paksitan. But be happy, you should be celebrating that Prime Minister of your enemy state is not attending. If you see this isolation a victory - congratulations to you!

These are Illusions and delusions of Indians. The reason why India rendered an invitation 10 months in the future and publically so was to earn appeasement of Paksitan. But be happy, you should be celebrating that Prime Minister of your enemy state is not attending. If you see this isolation a victory - congratulations to you!

Feb 27 kay baad, Gangus ki mat maari gayi hae.:lol:

Don’t forget to include mental state of Pakistanis after Aug5!

You may not realise your falling but it is being witnessed by the world. If you missed talks in World Economic Forum about India, Kashmir and discrimination against minorities, and the fact that no-one from India dared to show up in the conference - you have saved yourself from a huge humiliation. Its still available on youtube - I suggest you stay away from it.

Feb 27 kay baad, Gangus ki mat maari gayi hae.:lol:

Now, I guess Pakistan history starts from a lucky day (a small incident even no one cares).

Even after few years, no one even remember for such a small thing .....

Sorry dude. India is just following protocol.

I am neither happy nor unhappy if IK chickens out. IK’s participation either way makes little difference to India.

Sorry dude. India is just following protocol.

I am neither happy nor unhappy if IK chickens out. IK’s participation either way makes little difference to India.

Did you learn India totally missed attending the World Economic Forum this year which is after Aug5? Just pointing it to you but don't go and investigate the reasons... you will be a sadder Indian afterword.

Don’t forget to include mental state of Pakistanis after Aug5!
Now, I guess Pakistan history starts from a lucky day (a small incident even no one cares).

Even after few years, no one even remember for such a small thing .....

I don't give a damn to, what you Gangus are saying and, conversely, in accordance with the Newton's Third Law, you shall also not give a damn to, what I am saying.:lol:

You may not realise your falling but it is being witnessed by the world. If you missed talks in World Economic Forum about India, Kashmir and discrimination against minorities, and the fact that no-one from India dared to show up in the conference - you have saved yourself from a huge humiliation. Its still available on youtube - I suggest you stay away from it.

Pl get off your high horse. The white man just found another chore to be done by Pak. You don’t have a choice. Pak delivers taliban to give USA a face saving exit from Afghanistan. You get a pat on the back and possibly get off FATF grey list. You don’t comply you get the black list.

I don't give a damn to, what you Gangus are saying and, conversely, in accordance with the Newton's Third Law, you shall also not give a damn to, what I am saying.:lol:
Do we care your about your thoughts?:p::p::p:

These things remind me champion trophy 2017 (A lucky day of pak cricket and players enjoyed for next 2 years despite maximum matches they lost in the past and afterward a lucky final match)

For us - it was a very small incident and it does not make any difference.

Pl get off your high horse. The white man just found another chore to be done by Pak. You don’t have a choice. Pak delivers taliban to give USA a face saving exit from Afghanistan. You get a pat on the back and possibly get off FATF grey list. You don’t comply you get the black list.

So you are admitting Indian disgrace on the global stage but you think its reason is Afghanistan. I see... I see.

But why would India not attend world economic forum because of Pakistan? Do you want to say After Aug5 Pakistan is somehow super powerful that both USA and India are bowing to its strengths? That doesn't make sense. You should be able to explain Indian isolation independent of Afghanistan - don't you think so?

Do we care your about your thoughts?:p::p::p:

These things remind me champion trophy 2017 (A lucky day of pak cricket and players enjoyed for next 2 years despite maximum matches they lost in the past and afterward a lucky final match)

Refer to my Post # 39.:lol::lol::lol:

So you are admitting Indian disgrace on the global stage but you think its reason is Afghanistan. I see... I see.

But why would India not attend world economic forum because of Pakistan? Do you want to say After Aug5 Pakistan is somehow super powerful that both USA and India are bowing to its strengths? That doesn't make sense. You should be able to explain Indian isolation independent of Afghanistan - don't you think so?

First and foremost Aug5 ended sad saga of 70 odd years of violence in Kashmir. Pak has been taken out of the equation. Now post Aug5 nobody in India cares whether Pakistanis are swimming in gold or world is going gaga over IK. It’s moot.

It worries me a lot that Pakistanis are willing to be taken on a ride again and again and again. There has been no change in ground realities in Pak to be taken seriously. You are beck deep in trouble with FATF. Pak economy will go down the drain if black listed.

You get a few pats on the back for what you are about to do in Afghanistan - world economic forum exposure with no real meaningful change to Pak. A few ego boosting interviews which almost everyone forgot once the interviews were over.

Stop being delusional.

Unless the FO not confirm this, you guys are simply 'Speculating' and playing into the hands of the jacka.sses in the East.

Back
Top Bottom