What's new

Exclusive: Pakistan PM Imran Khan Likely To Skip SCO Summit 2020 In India

If Pakistan is a critical player in SCO then other nations should have thought about the risk of Pakistan not attending the summit.
If SCO summit goes ahead without any participation them it will display the lack of criticality of Pakistan in SCO...
Again then if we reverse the players in this discussion between India and Pakistan, then it is true for India too..

I wish he goes. India will be in a complete meltdown when he brings up occupied Kashmir, or even worse, if he mentions CAA/NRC protests. (which he has done in Davos).:pop:

CAA the register that only for Indian citizen NRC and our Constitutiinal changes is our own internal issues none of the Pakistan business.

India did the Courtesy ,if he want he can attend ,if not no problem.
But if he try to score about CAA/NRC in India our media will manage the rest.
CAA is just closing whatever that remains of 1947 partition.

if so, then what will be the future of Pak Russian relations?

It is very much complex scenario....
Will Pakistan ditch to US for Russia? Answer is no .... She will try to balance and improve relationship with Russia.

Will India ditch to Russia for US? Answer is again no .... She will try to balance and maintain a good relationship with Russia and try to improve relationship with US

So overall, all about national interests and economic/business benefits, Will decide future of relationship between Russia -pakistan and Russia- India.

Russia supply's more than 50% military hardware's to inform India and alsoi huge is a huge market..... Russia doesn't want to loose...

It is very much complex scenario....
Will Pakistan ditch to US for Russia? Answer is no .... She will try to balance and improve relationship with Russia.

Will India ditch to Russia for US? Answer is again no .... She will try to balance and maintain a good relationship with Russia and try to improve relationship with US

So overall, all about national interests and economic/business benefits, Will decide future of relationship between Russia -pakistan and Russia- India.

Russia supply's more than 50% military hardware's to inform India and alsoi huge is a huge market..... Russia doesn't want to loose...
buddy we arnt talking about abt some christian russia who always had time tested relations with india since colds war era, those slavic they dont know much about Pakistan either nor about Asia and and the asian mentality and psyche. They r actually a European white race who care about themselves rather then others really, as for pak russian relations, we have a mostly symbolic relations as of now, russia isnt interested in building them either for the sake of india......

So yr example is very weak and futile interms of the gravity of the situation. Thank You, and dont quote me again about the posts what arnt referred to u or have anything to do with u or yr country, we are just discussing the pak indo relations so plz shhuuu off. As yr new so i will spare u but if u did this again i will report u since its against the forum policy as well.

Back
Top Bottom