What's new

Exclusive interview with new Pakistan Air Force Chief: PAF’s Cutting Edge Grows

the new and best news is that JF-17 dual seater will be the main LIFT. this will save millions and allow investment in other areas

hi
hold on sir jf 17 is now using klj-7 radar which detection range for 5m2 is about 125 km and PAF is replacing it with AESA
sir klj-7 will detect su30 mki at about 140 km
and AESA will detect it about 170 km and blk 3 of jf17 will have less rcs ......
so jf 17 will be on safer side i think....your thoughts plz
What makes u think SU 30s won't be upgraded with AESA by 2020!?

Dont knw but I hate this aircraft jf17 more thn.anything else... the aircraft is seriously lacking in aggressive look n feel... n some uncle comeup with oo bhai military aircraft harware is more important thn look n feel for those.. eek unko kuch pata wata nahi about the importance of look, feel overall design... na unko ye aaj tak pata chala hay why from B1 to f16... why every single US made weapons are so aggressive in shape... anyway hope Pakistan get rid of this single engine walay jahaaz...
Exactly !

What makes u think SU 30s won't be upgraded with AESA by 2020!?
You didn't got the Point !
Weakness of MKI is its **Elephant Like RCS** :P !!
You can upgrade it with new goodies but the Basic Fault will remain their no matter what you do !
And by the way !
What Makes you think that PAF will Only have JF-17 Thunder in their Arsenal till 2020 :P ?

You didn't got the Point !
Weakness of MKI is its **Elephant Like RCS** :P !!
You can upgrade it with new goodies but the Basic Fault will remain their no matter what you do !
And by the way !
What Makes you think that PAF will Only have JF-17 Thunder in their Arsenal till 2020 :P ?
I never say that JF 17 being the only fighter in Pak arsenal,Regarding SUs RCS this topic has been discussed to death in the end it remained a air superiority fighter.

Moreover Rafale,Tejas and MIG 29 UPG (100 + Mig 29 ) would address the "RCS" weakness,

powerplant powerplant powerplant
no changes in powerplant
whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

whats so good about two seater JF17??actually i am new to defence related threads so little help will be highly appreciated .
:-)

whats so good about two seater JF17??actually i am new to defence related threads so little help will be highly appreciated .
:-)

They transport two people in a single flight for the price of one. Plus the pilots don't get bored because they have one another to talk to.

On a less important note, they allow fighter pilots to fly sorties with cadets giving them hands-on training without putting a multi-million dollar fighter aircraft at risk. They also help convince foreign customers of the potency of the aircraft by flying out test pilots who can not fly the aircraft themselves but are nonetheless tasked with assessing its performance.

They transport two people in a single flight for the price of one. Plus the pilots don't get bored because they have one another to talk to.

On a less important note, they allow fighter pilots to fly sorties with cadets giving them hands-on training without putting a multi-million dollar fighter aircraft at risk. They also help convince foreign customers of the potency of the aircraft by flying out test pilots who can not fly the aircraft themselves but are nonetheless tasked with assessing its performance.

Lol :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom