What's new

Exclusive Interview of Mahmudur R ahman

asad71

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

প্রথম মিডিয়ার সামনে মাহমুদুর রহমান জেলে তার উপর নির্যাতনের লোমহর্ষক বর্ণনা নিয়ে (স্ক্লুসিভ)

I apologize to all who do not understand Bangla. A great interview where this bold pro-Muslim nationalist politician and journalist tells of the ill-treatment he had received during five years of SHW/BAL rule, and continue to receive.

He came out too early.I expected him to complete this term at least.:P

So whats changed recently?

Released from Prison. He is the last man standing against great Hasina assault, All other BNP leaders are hibernating. Thus He is very popular among BNP-Jamat supporters. Most probably will become influential leader if BNP ever comes to power.

Whats the summary regarding this fellow that has Asad all excited?
Well he's a very skilled propaganda artist. Any party would like to have him. He caused AL huge amount of problems, I'm surprised that they let him out. No other individual caused them as much problem.

Well he's a very skilled propaganda artist. Any party would like to have him. He caused AL huge amount of problems, I'm surprised that they let him out. No other individual caused them as much problem.

Well AL probably feels they have the overall situation well under control now and keeping him locked up probably was more of a liability.

I dunno, Bd politics, shrug.

Im sure this guy isnt a practicing Muslim or have limited to no knowledge about Islam and involved in un Islamic activities, a similar trait of ISIS who uses Islam for specific gain. Though a Jahil, he did a good job by instigating Hefajot. Not initially a good org. But Hefajot is turning sane and organised force who can replace Jamat. Good riddance.

Released from Prison. He is the last man standing against great Hasina assault, All other BNP leaders are hibernating. Thus He is very popular among BNP-Jamat supporters. Most probably will become influential leader if BNP ever comes to power.

No body thought Awami would bounce back after 75 however this is not the case. It's seems Awami got it all at the moment however we will know real condition of current Awami when it loose grips on power. Gopali Polices can not protect them forever you know.

Do you think Awami has gut to conduct free and fair election under neutral CTG? I don't think so.

Im sure this guy isnt a practicing Muslim or have limited to no knowledge about Islam and involved in un Islamic activities, a similar trait of ISIS who uses Islam for specific gain. Though a Jahil, he did a good job by instigating Hefajot. Not initially a good org. But Hefajot is turning sane and organised force who can replace Jamat. Good riddance.

And you know this how?

Well AL probably feels they have the overall situation well under control now and keeping him locked up probably was more of a liability.

I dunno, Bd politics, shrug.

It seems however Malak ul maut can visit anytime if you know what I mean.

He and his entire lineage needs to be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Sheikh Hasina needs to be more brutal..learn from that dog zia when he was in power. He killed hundreds of patriotic officers who rose up against him.

Hasina needs to do the same - kill them and feed them to the dogs (Burmese ones...we don't want to ruin our local stray dog population by feeding them such filth). Jamaati pedohiles living in east london slums and hiding in the US can't do shit but cry on the internet :lol:

Trying to make it sound like he's a journalist :lol:

No body thought Awami would bounce back after 75 however this is not the case. It's seems Awami got it all at the moment however we will know real condition of current Awami when it loose grips on power. Gopali Polices can not protect them forever you know.

Do you think Awami has gut to conduct free and fair election under neutral CTG? I don't think so.
Took Awami league 21 damn years. And they had to rebuild their image by protesting against Ershad in the 80's. And not to mention Ershad was a moron leader who forced people to look for alternatives. After 1975, they came to power again in 1996. If same happens to BNP then I guess they are not coming back before 2027. Still 10 good years left. And if they go Ershad way, then who knows? Kaku lost power 26 years ago and although he may live 26 more years, his possibility of rising to power again is rather unlikely. So which way BNP gonna go? Not to mention, Hasina is a much better administrator than Ershad. BNP's best bet is...if Hasina dies then Awami league breaks up and then they take the chance to do something....Other than that Tareq can only :hitwall:

He is not a journalist.. he is a propaganda tool.

Took Awami league 21 damn years. And they had to rebuild their image by protesting against Ershad in the 80's. And not to mention Ershad was a moron leader who forced people to look for alternatives. After 1975, they came to power again in 1996. If same happens to BNP then I guess they are not coming back before 2027. Still 10 good years left. And if they go Ershad way, then who knows? Kaku lost power 26 years ago and although he may live 26 more years, his possibility of rising to power again is rather unlikely. So which way BNP gonna go? Not to mention, Hasina is a much better administrator than Ershad. BNP's best bet is...if Hasina dies then Awami league breaks up and then they take the chance to do something....Other than that Tareq can only :hitwall:

I think the greatest mistake BNP made was the Aug 21st Attack on Awami-League (along with earlier assassination of Ahsanullah Master and SAMS Kibria). Our politics was always violent but there was an understanding that neither of the two parties would target to kill any major political opponents. Tarique came and changed that. Now there are no rules. Khaleda is still old school but Tarique is an absolute gangster.

I apologize to all who do not understand Bangla. A great interview where this bold pro-Muslim nationalist politician and journalist tells of the ill-treatment he had received during five years of SHW/BAL rule, and continue to receive.

He has put fear in the heart of mushrikeen and munafiqeen. May Allah preserve him.

I only have one complaint against Marhoom president Zia ur Rahman. He allowed Hasina to reenter in Bd. He embraced Shadat within weeks this RAW agent step her dirty feet in Bd soil.

Zia's legacy is enough for BNP to rebound. They just need some courage and patience. Time will change my friend.

Lastly, May Allah grant Zia Jannah. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom