What's new

Exclusive-India's Future Main Battle Tank (FMBT)

yeah he just woke up from at least two years long nap..

Dont mind them Sir, try to ignore Flamers
Best thing is to ignore , let them understand whatever they do by this Gesture.
I have seen many good Think-Tank and Senior members on this forum . Try to discuss with them only .
Their quality of Posts is very high and very informative atleast for me.

An important Question I want to ask is
In-Field what would be the ideal Weight for a Tank to pack enough Punch what IA is asking .
And is the Weight over 55 tons acceptable to army bcoz infrastructure wise , all our Bridges and Transport are meant to handle 42-45 Ton tank

Dont mind them Sir, try to ignore Flamers
Best thing is to ignore , let them understand whatever they do by this Gesture.
I have seen many good Think-Tank and Senior members on this forum . Try to discuss with them only .
Their quality of Posts is very high and very informative atleast for me.

An important Question I want to ask is
In-Field what would be the ideal Weight for a Tank to pack enough Punch what IA is asking .
And is the Weight over 55 tons acceptable to army bcoz infrastructure wise , all our Bridges and Transport are meant to handle 42-45 Ton tank

Indian army Wants a tank less than 50 ton weight, Arjun is a very good tank, but its weight is A cause of concern...

Is it Possible to pack Strongest Armour , Strongest gun , Best counter-measures , Best Navigation Equipment , Most powerful Engine to give excellent speed that too in less than 50-Tons

as much as desert problem is concerned , did not ABRAMs prove to be hugely successful..
however bridges are a real concern..

After reading the article all i can say is that Indian army has some very serious requirements.Come on guys your tanks are only going to be used against us and we are poor old peaceful chaps who have never ever harmed anybody why waste so much money for us.

FMBT:A perfect blend of luxury and raw power
icon_mrgreen.gif

fmbt1.png

:rofl::rofl:

After reading the article all i can say is that Indian army has some very serious requirements.Come on guys your tanks are only going to be used against us and we are poor old peaceful chaps who have never ever harmed anybody why waste so much money for us.

:rofl::rofl:

Whats wrong in having an army tank that throws dosas and vadas at you? Eventhought the ones in my UG hostel were considered as WMDs by us.

Is it Possible to pack Strongest Armour , Strongest gun , Best counter-measures , Best Navigation Equipment , Most powerful Engine to give excellent speed that too in less than 50-Tons

Well, I dont think so , as everything has to be compromised for Weight.. Weight plays a major role

let's hope we old brothers of the same mother don't need such things and through dosas and chicken biryani at each other.......

Well, I dont think so , as everything has to be compromised for Weight.. Weight plays a major role

yes we can sir.

few things...

1) place all crew inside hull instead of turret. only 5 ton Tank gun will move instead of 25 ton Turret (Hugely decrease weight around 10 MT ... less moving weight so small hydro-ele. system, less space so less heavy Armour, small engine, less fule, small fuel tank...and so on ) we can use new technology like Photonic Mask to look around 360*. no need to BUILD 25 TON UPPER PART OF TANK mainly for that purpose!!!!!

2) Use active protection system.

3) Develop 1200 HP Wenkal Diesel engine( Will weight around 1.7 ton compare to 5 to 6 ton of piston driven counterparts. it will be more fuel efficient.)

4) use maximum 3 person Crew.

5) Use Rubber tracks instead of Steel one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom