What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

Well, my point of view, which I have expressed last 2 weeks is vindicated from this news.

We should have hit India hard on 26th Feb and on 27th Feb when we had the chance, and destroyed their military installations, including killing Bipin.
This piece clearly said they intend to attack our military. Why we didn't attack their military!!

I have only seen insane comments from some here.
Don't show weakness to the Indians my friends, hit them hard each time, with gloves completely off, that is the lesson which should be learned by everyone.

dude are you messed up there on the upstairs or what?
"We should have destroyed their military installations?
We should have killed Bipin?
Don't show weakness?"

Are you crazy or retarded?

You mean we should have single handedly landed ourselves into a full scale war against a 10 times larger foe, and earned the wrong press from all over the world, isolating ourselves, and probably even sanctions and justified every move of indians after that, which they would refer to as self defence?

It's called brains my friend. Our people used them and did what was good for humiliating indians while also earning praise from both military and media related communities all over the world.

And just for your information and perhaps some learning if you are willing.
Strength is not the ability to go and blow stuff up. Strength is to resist the urge to do so and to not give into anger and start spewing illogical madness.

Modi, whatever you do, don't strike this weekend, any day after that is fine.

I want my wife returned from Pakistan.
You delayed her arrival in Pakistan by 3 days, she had to spend in Doha to board the flight for Pakistan, because you decided to attack on the day she flown from Heathrow.
Don't do it again. It seems you don't like my wife's travel plans.
This time I will be in India to smack your bottom personally.
Got it!!!

I personally only landed in Lahore from Dubai a few hours before PAF retaliated against India. While I made it, My cousin was stuck in Dubai for a week.. lol

Doval wants to accomplish 1971 sort of stuff knowing that Pakistan has a bad economy right now and cannot possibly match Indian onslaught for long. He has done his calculations and only time will tell how bad his calculations are.

Thousands lives are at stake because someone isn't sure about his 56" chest.

I am posting abt this threat for a month now. Modi and Doval are up to their plan with back support by BIGS. Before Mid April they will try to settle things in their favor.

In your opinion? what can be the reason of the support of BIGS ?? whey they are supporting India?

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

exclusive-ceasefire-pic-1554217431.jpg
Jayanta Ghosal
Written by: Jayanta Ghosal New Delhi April 02, 2019 20:35 IST

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held meetings with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other dignitaries from the defence ministry, over its readiness to initiate war against Pakistan.

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

To this end, PM Modi assured the forces -- Air, Navy and Army -- a free hand, while also asking them to ensure that no civilian died in Pakistan and that the targets were military-related.

The key takeaways from the meeting were:

1) The attacks will be target-specific

2) No non-military targets

3) Not only Pak-occupied Kashmir, the targets can also be inside Pakistan

4) The attacks will be pro-active, not reactive

Earlier also, after the February 14 Pulwama terror attack, PM Modi had said the forces were given a free hand against Pakistan.

Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed had claimed responsibility for the attack, that took the lives of as many as 40 CRPF personnel.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, however, continued to maintain Jaish was nowhere associated with Islamabad.

In retaliation to the Pulwama attack, India launched an airstrike on Pakistan's Balakot on February 26. Pakistan retaliated by bombing Indian military installations. The attempt was foiled by the Indian Air Force.

But IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman was captured by Pakistani forces and was later released as a peace gesture, as termed by Imran Khan, on March 1.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/new...l-strike-war-512129?__twitter_impression=true

To me, it looks like a fake hype from Indians.

If India has to attack, they will not announce it at media like this, see if elections are not postponed, then in that case the Indian armed forces will soon be preoccupied with election related duties, and they will not be able to afford any larger conflict with Pakistan in such a situation.

So if we look at current situation in India, there are 6 days remaining in their Elections, and so far, no signs of election postponement.

So i believe its just a rhetoric. but lets c...

Well, my point of view, which I have expressed last 2 weeks is vindicated from this news.

We should have hit India hard on 26th Feb and on 27th Feb when we had the chance, and destroyed their military installations, including killing Bipin.
This piece clearly said they intend to attack our military. Why we didn't attack their military!!

I have only seen insane comments from some here.
Don't show weakness to the Indians my friends, hit them hard each time, with gloves completely off, that is the lesson which should be learned by everyone.
So whuch border will you be fighting at once hostilities commence?

We are prepared...

Indians just being Indians, right now...

They won't do zilch.

They know what Pakistan will do afterwards.

Their army chief had a narrow escape last time :lol:

dude are you messed up there on the upstairs or what?
"We should have destroyed their military installations?
We should have killed Bipin?
Don't show weakness?"

Are you crazy or retarded?

You mean we should have single handedly landed ourselves into a full scale war against a 10 times larger foe, and earned the wrong press from all over the world, isolating ourselves, and probably even sanctions and justified every move of indians after that, which they would refer to as self defence?

It's called brains my friend. Our people used them and did what was good for humiliating indians while also earning praise from both military and media related communities all over the world.

And just for your information and perhaps some learning if you are willing.
Strength is not the ability to go and blow stuff up. Strength is to resist the urge to do so and to not give into anger and start spewing illogical madness.

I think you don't read the comments properly before brain faaaaaaaaaaarting. The war would still be imposed on you. If you like it or not. So why show cowardice in the first place!!
You think whatever yours or PA/PAF intentions were, Indians would desist not declaring they are doing in self-defense, to avenge Pulwama attack!!
How foolish of you to think otherwise, despite seeing that Indians have already established that premise, you didn't see their efforts with the help of USA, UK and France in UNSC against Azhar!!
Who is retard to ignore all the facts and reality!! Get off mate, go and have a cold shower.

Even if I agree to your comments above, would it change the reality!!!
If India still escalate it despite restrain responses from Pakistan. Wouldn't that strategy proven wrong!!!
You get escalation anyway, you might as well have caused more damage. Don't you think this would be the reality when Indians strike again and expand the war theater!!
I have raised this exact point consistently. But alas, I am still facing some reluctance from members here, despite open threat of attacks by the Indians.
How foolish!!!

I have a great appreciation for your sentiments, and I think, that most of the other Pakistani members, you are referring to, would also have the same feelings. If I ask my heart; the answer is the same as yours. But I think, that our lack of resources, in any case, limits our choices and, consequently, we have to be far more prudent than India, under the circumstances. I believe that it is the call of the prudence and sagacity, that our military is following the policy of "proportionate" response. You would recall that our DG(ISPR), in his post-Balakot press briefing, said something to this account that we would keep the "escalation ladder", in our hands. As for a full-scale escalation, the chances of which, in my view, are very bleak, then Pakistan would have no choice, but to response in full.

India has up to 2025. After that our conventional capability gap will be quite narrow to make any decent impact.

Back
Top Bottom