What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

Let the Modi sarkar enjoy the big talks. After all, he gotta win the election. They have lost their minds after 27th February. And now for the face saving they are making more mistakes. They wouldn’t do anything now & even if they do, Pakistan is ready too.

So let us hunt few more jets & few more Abhinandan.

Well, my point of view, which I have expressed last 2 weeks is vindicated from this news.

We should have hit India hard on 26th Feb and on 27th Feb when we had the chance, and destroyed their military installations, including killing Bipin.
This piece clearly said they intend to attack our military. Why we didn't attack their military!!

I have only seen insane comments from some here.
Don't show weakness to the Indians my friends, hit them hard each time, with gloves completely off, that is the lesson which should be learned by everyone.

Perhaps, we have the resolve, but not the resources (military, economic, diplomatic, political) sufficient enough to carry out, what you are suggesting; since one has also to be prepared to react to the consequent actions, on a possibly much higher escalation ladder. I think that the limited and constrained response, we gave to India on 27.02.2019, after their aggression on 26.02.2019, clearly reflects this. Under the circumstances, it appears that the current policy of restraint is, most probably, the best option.

We need a strict policy towards india , we should attack them first rather then waiting for them to attack us ....we are very small nation as compare to india...just use every thing in our first attack..if they try to hit back nucke them but quantity must be well above 100

Seems like them saying:-
"Get your tea ready, we're coming again"

First time in my life to see an enemy, exploiting it's own secret attack plan through it's own tv.

Haha......
Someone create an Amir Liaquat meme...replace "Aam khaey ga?" with "Chaey piye ga?"

Btw I think it was ultimate trolling by Pak to release a video of Abhinandan drinking chai...it was a direct message to chai wala.​

funny, all the indian loud mouth chest thumpers have suddenly disappeared. they were posting just minutes prior to this thread!

If people are watching and observing the flights of IAF jets, PAF isn't!!
Foolish India.

I think this press release is for domestic consumption by the Indian Government. They wants to please their followers for the Elections purposes.
Like it is stated above, are they giving PA/PAF warning to be ready to spank them again!!!
#FoolishIndia.

We need a strict policy towards india , we should attack them first rather then waiting for them to attack us ....we are very small nation as compare to india...just use every thing in our first attack..if they try to hit back nucke them but quantity must be well above 100

Never.
Try to attack your street neighbor, and then post here such things.

Perhaps, we have the resolve, but not the resources (military, economic, diplomatic, political) sufficient enough to carry out, what you are suggesting; since one has also to be prepared to react to the consequent actions, on a possibly much higher escalation ladder. I think that the limited and constrained response, we gave to India on 27.02.2019, after their aggression on 26.02.2019, clearly reflects this. Under the circumstances, it appears that the current policy of restraint is, most probably, the best option.

Even if I agree to your comments above, would it change the reality!!!
If India still escalate it despite restrain responses from Pakistan. Wouldn't that strategy proven wrong!!!
You get escalation anyway, you might as well have caused more damage. Don't you think this would be the reality when Indians strike again and expand the war theater!!
I have raised this exact point consistently. But alas, I am still facing some reluctance from members here, despite open threat of attacks by the Indians.
How foolish!!!

Using nuke is not a baby toy like thing.

Ever been to Hiroshima museum. if not then take a virtual tour

you will even start hating your own nuclear devices if you find the beauties of war

Sir Jee, waikhna, marva na daina.

Someone create an Amir Liaquat meme...replace "Aam khaey ga?" with "Chaey piye ga?"

Btw I think it was ultimate trolling by Pak to release a video of Abhinandan drinking chai...it was a direct message to chai wala.​

Good one.

Using nuke is not a baby toy like thing.

Ever been to Hiroshima museum. if not then take a virtual tour

you will even start hating your own nuclear devices if you find the beauties of war

I agree with your analysis, I hate everyone's nuclear devices.
But with same token, imagine if you didn't have them, what Indians would have done to Pakistan!!
These thoughts alone are scary.
Therefore, when you face a dirty and kameen enemy like India, sometime the necessary evil is needed.

We should prepare and equip our first MBS from special weapons department for battle. Testing GNR-X00c in whatever skirmish comes next.

GNR should be able to vaporize everything. Haha, with its active jamming, all communications will be cut off anyway.

Modi, whatever you do, don't strike this weekend, any day after that is fine.

I want my wife returned from Pakistan.
You delayed her arrival in Pakistan by 3 days, she had to spend in Doha to board the flight for Pakistan, because you decided to attack on the day she flown from Heathrow.
Don't do it again. It seems you don't like my wife's travel plans.
This time I will be in India to smack your bottom personally.
Got it!!!

Back
Top Bottom