What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

I somehow believe the cause of this fantastical stuff by Indians these days is not in kashmir but in Afghanistan.

F*ck these motherfuckers

First we would avenge our 3 martyrs and then everything else. If they attack us or not is irrelevant

We should have made an example of pilot Abhinandan Varthaman and not by releasing him.

lets not brag too much and be realistic
our forces are affected by ur crippling economy and lack of resources and face a numerically stronger enemy with much more resources. there is a limit to training and "man behind the gun" advantage we can take.

more so we can do our part in anyway to ensure our victory
how? we perform our duties public duties pay our dues
dont let enemy exploit sectarianism and ethic rivalry etc.
our good work trickle down and benefit our country enabling our defenders to use all resources needed to defend against a stronger enemy.

All those cheating the govt - pay your flipping taxes on time and stop wasting water

Seems like them saying:-

"Get your tea ready, we're coming again"

First time in my life to see an enemy, exploiting it's own secret attack plan through it's own tv.

Haha......
Haha i was thinking the same. India is trying hard to be super power with 70% poverty and no toilets. Indians trying best to impress westron white by saying these type of sh*it.

Pakistan army should get zoo monkeys trained to fight with Indian army because
Pak-Army fighting with monkeys don't make sense.

A request to IAF.
Please bring your Cow mata milk from your country. We're having milk shortage due to Punjab food authority.
It I'll be difficult to serve a large number of guests with tea. "Otherwise"......

A request to IAF.
Please bring your Cow mata milk from your country. We're having milk shortage due to Punjab food authority.
It I'll be difficult to serve a large number of guests with tea. "Otherwise"......
bring your own tea bags as well...we're not wasting ours on indian pows. ;)

lets not brag too much and be realistic
our forces are affected by ur crippling economy and lack of resources and face a numerically stronger enemy with much more resources. there is a limit to training and "man behind the gun" advantage we can take.

more so we can do our part in anyway to ensure our victory
how? we perform our duties public duties pay our dues
dont let enemy exploit sectarianism and ethic rivalry etc.
our good work trickle down and benefit our country enabling our defenders to use all resources needed to defend against a stronger enemy.
We have enough food, water, munitions, oil and spare parts to fight for years.
GDP growth rates means jackshit in war, expcet as backup toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom