What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

India won't repeat it's mistakes. There will likely never be another strike for a long time, because of what happened.

Having a pilot captured, having your claims disputed brutally by international media, and having your bluff called that the other side would keep quiet because it's scared of escalation, all of these were things that India thought would never happen. India over played it's hand, and realized it's not as powerful as it thinks, and it's strategies aren't as fool proof as they believe. Everything that could have gone wrong for India, went wrong, and India won't risk that happening again, especially since Pakistan won the diplomatic and perception skirmish between the two.

No they wont

What will happen is a hot loc where the indians will replace actual bravery and courage with an attempt to outspend Pakistan

The need of the time is offensive posturing ...it is completely irrelevant now to say "we do not want escalation" they do want. Just begin with ...we have some credible intl. of IAF up to air violation again ...so the Pak Air space for Indian aviation is closed again.

Maybe Ababeel test with its actual range.

but currently, Nation is busy in Petrol prices, SMQ vs Tareen, Nawaz's health

F*ck these motherfuckers

First we would avenge our 3 martyrs and then everything else. If they attack us or not is irrelevant

Pakistan has avenged for 3 mastered soldiers upto its satisfaction. You can now let Modi make new mistakes.

Brother, I understand fully well what you mean and what PA is trying to do.
That is beside the point.
The reality is that India would escalate the war and it will attack on wider areas not just on LOC.
India knows its strength rest in numbers over PA. It is going to exploit that against Pakistan.
Therefore, whatever you think or PA is trying to do, becomes irrelevant. Don't you think so!!
Ignore some silly comments from poster here, to them I have to respond strongly. But I am intelligent person with very high tested IQ.
I write my comments based on reality rather than wishes. If you ask my wishes, I hope no war ever breaks out between any country, not just Pak V Ind. But you think my wishes would change the reality!! Sadly not.
Therefore, PA actions should be based on knowing their enemy rather than their wishes of not escalating the war, or keeping the ladder of escalation under their control. How they are going to do that if India start full blown war and attack Pakistan on multiple fronts!!!

I am even enjoying those, what you are calling "silly" comments, and your consequent "strong" responses. I think that the fundamental difference between yours and my opinion is that you think that India is bent upon initiating a full-scale war with Pakistan. I don't think so; since if we can't afford such kind of adventure, they can neither. I think that this whole drama was staged by India to spin an electoral win for Modi and BJP, whose political fortunes were somewhat dwindling and I, further, believe that out of all this, they have already politically gained, thanks to Indian media, who have an enormous capability as well as capacity to befool their people. Sure, before election, India may again do some similar kind of limited venture and possibly, again, the Pakistan would respond, in the same coin, but again I perceive that it would be a limited and proportionate response. As I expressed already that we, at this juncture, cannot afford a disproportionate response.

Last edited:
Hmm, looks india wants to rip her a new bunghole...

NOT A PROBLEM! 8-)

no chai after chitrol this time though! :lol:
You don't have privilege to rip India. It is election time in India. So enjoy and chill peace.

it seems india is bent on to commit suicide :coffee:
You just a tiny bag little country, not an Alien force from the Mars. India will make you kneel down in any war.
You political leaders and Army chiefs will leave Pakistan soon if War happens.

India won't repeat it's mistakes. There will likely never be another strike for a long time, because of what happened.

Having a pilot captured, having your claims disputed brutally by international media, and having your bluff called that the other side would keep quiet because it's scared of escalation, all of these were things that India thought would never happen. India over played it's hand, and realized it's not as powerful as it thinks, and it's strategies aren't as fool proof as they believe. Everything that could have gone wrong for India, went wrong, and India won't risk that happening again, especially since Pakistan won the diplomatic and perception skirmish between the two.

Pak needs to enhance its conventional capability for deterrence. Nukes have lost its bite.

You don't have privilege to rip India. It is election time in India. So enjoy and chill peace.
For Indian elections we can't compromise our National respect, we will hit you back even if your Govt claims fake strikes which happened 27 2 19....

We surprised you......we will surprise you.

Last edited:
No matter what Modi and Doval think of themselves, one thing is for sure that Pakistan is not a pushover. We demonstrated it on 27-2-19. We came in broad day light, just hours after being attacked by cowards. We displayed our capabilities and traumatized Bipin joker by exploding our H4 just in front of his nose. He wasn't seen in public for almost a month. He will do some randirona for 4 days in USA.l
l
A wise man would have learnt his lesson but not these delusional jokers. Let them come again. We will not think about retaliation, we will retaliate. Again.

I am even enjoying those, what you are calling "silly" comments, and your consequent "strong" responses. I thing that the fundamental difference between yours and my opinion is that you think that India is bent upon initiating a full-scale war with Pakistan. I don't think so; since if we can't afford such kind of adventure, they can neither. I think that this whole drama was staged by India to spin an electoral win for Modi and BJP, whose political fortunes were somewhat dwindling and I, further, believe that out of all this, they have already politically gained, thanks to Indian media, who have an enormous capability as well as capacity to befool their people. Sure, before election, India may again do some similar kind of limited venture and possibly, again, the Pakistan would respond, in the same coin, but again I perceive that it would be a limited and proportionate response. As I expressed already that we, at this juncture, cannot afford a disproportionate response.

The rest of your post, I have no objection to, the differences are because of different point of views. Everyone is entitle to have one.
My issue is this, which simply boil down to intentions and proportionality criteria in War.
If you read the article it says the Politicians are informed by the NSA that Army, Navy and Air Force are ready to attack Pakistan.

It is very clear that Indian would not limit it to the air strikes like on 26th. On 27th they have learned the lesson that their IAF is not up to the task. Nothing has changed since 27th. It would be foolish for the Indians to solely rely on their Air Force.
Therefore, it is a cast iron guarantee that the will start the war with ground attacks and follow it up by attacking from the sea, or blocking our shipping lanes through their fleet.

My Q is very simple, where it leaves Pakistan's proportionality response!!
For argument sake, let say Indian attack with their nuclear submarines and aircraft carrier. What Pakistan's proportional response would be against India, in line with the fact that Pakistan neither posses nuclear submarines or aircraft carrier.
Thus, it is a folly for Pakistan to even think proportionate response. When you are at disadvantage numerically and in some areas technologically, you should counter that with a massive punch, which floor your opponent. This is the only strategy available to Pakistan, mark my words, it has to do that if Indians attack again.

You just a tiny bag little country, not an Alien force from the Mars. India will make you kneel down in any war.
You political leaders and Army chiefs will leave Pakistan soon if War happens.

Lets see ...for the monment we kneel downed abhinandon with a single cup of tea. Fighting bravely is missing in your DNA bro do not brag too much ....having tones of hardware does not mean you can fight...it needs brave heart. Go watch some good movie.

key takeaways from the meeting were:

1) The attacks will be target-specific

2) No non-military targets

3) Not only Pak-occupied Kashmir, the targets can also be inside Pakistan
2 point means they will attack our Military?

Just asking....Have all the Pakistani members discussing here taken their regular BP med?.....Yes!

So....continue with discussion....we are busy will election.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom