What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

exclusive-ceasefire-pic-1554217431.jpg
Jayanta Ghosal
Written by: Jayanta Ghosal New Delhi April 02, 2019 20:35 IST

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held meetings with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other dignitaries from the defence ministry, over its readiness to initiate war against Pakistan.

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

To this end, PM Modi assured the forces -- Air, Navy and Army -- a free hand, while also asking them to ensure that no civilian died in Pakistan and that the targets were military-related.

The key takeaways from the meeting were:

1) The attacks will be target-specific

2) No non-military targets

3) Not only Pak-occupied Kashmir, the targets can also be inside Pakistan

4) The attacks will be pro-active, not reactive

Earlier also, after the February 14 Pulwama terror attack, PM Modi had said the forces were given a free hand against Pakistan.

Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed had claimed responsibility for the attack, that took the lives of as many as 40 CRPF personnel.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, however, continued to maintain Jaish was nowhere associated with Islamabad.

In retaliation to the Pulwama attack, India launched an airstrike on Pakistan's Balakot on February 26. Pakistan retaliated by bombing Indian military installations. The attempt was foiled by the Indian Air Force.

But IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman was captured by Pakistani forces and was later released as a peace gesture, as termed by Imran Khan, on March 1.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/new...l-strike-war-512129?__twitter_impression=true
A never ending drama. Kb Jan chotay gi

Well this is unacceptable and we dont have a choice here...

Trust in God and go after whole western and northern aircommand with cruise missiles ... Also navy .. Multiple waves with alternating airstrikes.... Damage shud be such that they don't dream of war for next century...

If u neutralize airforce in a single go ... Ground forces are at your mercy....

Indians want to keep it below nuclear threshold ... Well thats below their threshold
Hmm. Blow should be lethal if it comes to that

If they attacks us like they are fantasized about, the streets of indian cities will be flowing with blood and shit

As far as I know... Pakistan have NUKES... and things VAPORIZE when NUKES are USED...

lets not brag too much and be realistic
our forces are affected by ur crippling economy and lack of resources and face a numerically stronger enemy with much more resources. there is a limit to training and "man behind the gun" advantage we can take.

more so we can do our part in anyway to ensure our victory
how? we perform our duties public duties pay our dues
dont let enemy exploit sectarianism and ethic rivalry etc.
our good work trickle down and benefit our country enabling our defenders to use all resources needed to defend against a stronger enemy.

I honestly don't know what is wrong with us in Asia and Africa... we guys are killing each other... trying to strengthen our economics to BUY WEAPONS... whereas our first priority should be HUMAN DEVELOPMENT...

I feel that we really need to learn the lessons from Europe... WW1 and WW2 did changed their entire psychology...
We have time to learn from THEIR MISTAKES... Else, we will learn our lessons in HARD WAY...

Despite more serious incidents than pulwama before we did not see a serious skirmish because of hesitance on india’s part to tinker with nuke MAD red lines. This time it is different. It is like nukes are not in play at all.

Don’t read too much into rafale comments. That was to shut the opposition parties mouth which has worked like wonders.

When was Pak not ready in the last few decades? Low level conflict imposed on India through militancy was pretty cheap for Pak. Not anymore. India is imposing an economic cost.

If you notice, I am arguing with my Pakistani participants that Pakistan should have dealt a massive blow on the Indians including killing Bipin when he was in a brigade HQ. Even in conventional war , Pakistan have to be offensive. You are wrong on one thing, if it escalate, it would end up in Nuclear confrontation, make no mistakes. That's where Indians are wrong and playing with fire.

The rest of your post, I have no objection to, the differences are because of different point of views. Everyone is entitle to have one.
My issue is this, which simply boil down to intentions and proportionality criteria in War.
If you read the article it says the Politicians are informed by the NSA that Army, Navy and Air Force are ready to attack Pakistan.

It is very clear that Indian would not limit it to the air strikes like on 26th. On 27th they have learned the lesson that their IAF is not up to the task. Nothing has changed since 27th. It would be foolish for the Indians to solely rely on their Air Force.
Therefore, it is a cast iron guarantee that the will start the war with ground attacks and follow it up by attacking from the sea, or blocking our shipping lanes through their fleet.

My Q is very simple, where it leaves Pakistan's proportionality response!!
For argument sake, let say Indian attack with their nuclear submarines and aircraft carrier. What Pakistan's proportional response would be against India, in line with the fact that Pakistan neither posses nuclear submarines or aircraft carrier.
Thus, it is a folly for Pakistan to even think proportionate response. When you are at disadvantage numerically and in some areas technologically, you should counter that with a massive punch, which floor your opponent. This is the only strategy available to Pakistan, mark my words, it has to do that if Indians attack again.

Probably, I have failed to communicate, what I intend. I am not saying that giving "proportionate" response is a very good policy, under all circumstances. What I am saying is that we, in any case, are doing it, not by choice, but by the compulsion of the circumstances, and under the conditions, it is the best policy. For example, if India does the same thing to China, their response would be very different than ours; since their resources are different than ours. If and when a full-scale war is imposed on Pakistan, which I don't think is probable; then obviously Pakistan would have to respond with full force; albeit again under the compulsion of the circumstances. Unfortunately, we, as a nation, have not done much in the spheres of economic development and technology, particularly in the past few decades.

Last edited:
Good. The pussies are ready to get humped again after relieving the pain from the first bang.

We already did by dispatching seven of theirs into hell.
First bang was not in pussy, this time it should be, Missile was stuck in the back part of su30 and mig,

Shall I get from it you are saying you are serving in the forces, right!!
You can get from it whatever you want mate, just know that there are serious consequences to war felt by young soldiers regardless of their nationalities. If war comes it will be fought, fought till the end infact, but there is no point in chest thumping or rooting for war.

From the comments section it seems to me like everyone is looking forward to war ! Haha, love you all my dear Pakistani brethren ! But on a serious note, nothing is going to happen, its just false bravado as usual from chicken legs and his lousy intl chief Doval. You don't pre-announce your plans of invading a country on media like this. Even thick headed moodi would know this. Its just to soothe his 56inch butthole nothing else. PAF didn't use lube and that's why his butthole is hurting. I heard its actually expanded to 65inches now as a result of the brutal pounding.

You don't have privilege to rip India. It is election time in India. So enjoy and chill peace.

You just a tiny bag little country, not an Alien force from the Mars. India will make you kneel down in any war.
You political leaders and Army chiefs will leave Pakistan soon if War happens.

You guys couldn’t even last 5 minutes with our airforce ... get out of that bubble bro

Don't you usually keep this sort of things a secret so your opponent won't be prepared?

The possibilities of attack are more than the other way around.

It is likely that if Modi has indeed decided to use fake attack tactic again then it probably shall be along the lines of bollywood style fake Sir-Jee-kal Strike Vol-1 rather than the recently failed Vol-2, i.e. All the hoopla of high claims for the benefit of wining the elections but doing nothing on the ground but the usual Cross LOC shelling.

If he really has given a free hand to IAF for strikes then it is indeed not without counter preparation and a dangerous situation as it has all the potential to escalate into a bigger conflict which Pakistan wants to avoid and that is precisely what India will look to exploit by probably doing a multi pronged Areal Strike instead of a single breach it managed on the 26th.

View attachment 551025

If we think from their perspective, Pakistan has limited known EW assets that can be deployed at any point in time to provide EW cover to its fighters. It worked well on the 27th as it was at a time and place of PAF's choosing but it might not be the case if IAF takes the initiative to drive a Multi pronged attack along the entire length of the border.

Indian Naval air assets may also be deployed and directed at the same time towards the coast.

Whether they breach from a particular point is not the point but they will try and stretch PAF to the maximum based on their recently reported border approach sorties guaging PAF's response.

I'm sure that the number one, biggest and foremost threat IAF high command and planners face against PAF is the threat of their fighters going electronically blind.

They must be working with their international partners to find ways to neutralize it to provide an edge to their fighter pilots to prove that they are as good as PAF.

I'm sure, safety is off for PAF pilots without a second thought towards the bluff of how much it may escalate.

Good analysis...This could be why Bipin is in the USA meeting with the American military high command

Most probably a sea war. Navy is our weakest link and they want to target that.

Any idea when our 3 submarines will be back from repairs?

This time response shud b massively disproportionate

You don't have privilege to rip India. It is election time in India. So enjoy and chill peace.

You just a tiny bag little country, not an Alien force from the Mars. India will make you kneel down in any war.
You political leaders and Army chiefs will leave Pakistan soon if War happens.
We are eagerly waiting for you to come back and taste it india and we will be happy to help you out with humiliation that you want so bad. We'll avenge 1971 and this time biscuits will be served alongside tea

Back
Top Bottom