What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

You didnt mentioned our so called "second pilot " that you have in your hospital, when are you releasing him? or he was you first shooter who didn't live to ask questions later:rofl:

Do i hear an excuse coming from RSS? Looks like they are only brave when the fight is with unarmed muslims in india

They have never fought with moslims, they have no reason to. Stop believing everything that your molvis and mullas tell you and try not to kill poor hindus, sikhs and christians of your country.

You didnt mentioned our so called "second pilot " that you have in your hospital, when are you releasing him? or he was you first shooter who didn't live to ask questions later:rofl:
Lol.. Since when you accepted your abhinandan in pak custody??? According to your FM at 27 feb night press briefing he was still saying one of our wing commander is missing while whole world knows this abhinandan was in pak custody.... Motraam effects

Lol.. Since when you accepted your abhinandan in pak custody??? According to your FM at 27 feb night press briefing he was still saying one of our wing commander is missing while whole world knows this abhinandan was in pak custody.... Motraam effects

The same day. Btw, you still didnt answer my question. Besides we release the picture of the f16s pilot of yours who was killed, and lets say it was a lie and your pilot didnt die that day, so how could pakistanis miss such a golden opportunity to further your propaganda? all that you had to do was to bring that guy on camera and make him say that the Indian claims were false. You still can do it.

Had Su 30 been sent your PAF would have been in pieces by now but our Generals are still living in 1970s era where the MiG 21s blew your air force out of the sky and wanted a repeat performance this time against f16s.

Maybe that’s why modi was crying about Rafales since su30 didn’t live up to the task.

When i was working in UAE, I used to see a lot of these unbowed heads licking muslim boots.

Why don't you send RSS to fight PAF with their .303 guns? I have heard they are very brave.

Great, Sir. What a keen observation and what a prudent suggestion !

The same day. Btw, you still didnt answer my question. Besides we release the picture of the f16s pilot of yours who was killed, and lets say it was a lie and your pilot didnt die that day, so how could pakistanis miss such a golden opportunity to further your propaganda? all that you had to do was to bring that guy on camera and make him say that the Indian claims were false. You still can do it.
Why you need proof from our sides??? Your army still not providing you any proof of your first surgical fart.. Neither you have any proofs of balakot destruction .. Why u not asking them to show any thing so that u guys can sleep well..:D

A correction, they do work and their employers pay them. This is how the entire civilized world treats everyone who work for them as employees but the Muslim world and their attitude is different, see what you said. What sort of attitude is this?

BTW what are you doing in UK? I don't want to stoop down to your level but I hope you got what I meant.
Well first, i have my own firm where i am the "boss".
2nd, i was working for someone at that time as well. But there is a clear difference between working for someone and licking someone's boots to keep your job when you are a pathetic human being who is really bad at their job.
About attitude, just go and watch your 3rd class tv channels and see what they call pakistan and pakistanis. When you have your corrupt generals in talk shows shouting at a pakistani female guest and calling pakistan names, we will respond in the same tone.

Su didnt get the opportunity to make mince of your fighters but lets not lose hope, its not over yet.
Its over dude... After 27 feb... No su30 came near to LOC.. On that day we fired only one AMRAAM that strucked right in the left whole of that elephant.. And it converted into thousands of debris before going down to earth... :lol:

First learn to fight your own wars without the likes of Muktis watching your back backside.
Besides running back to 71 to salvage your tiny ego means you still throw your dummy out of the pram.
nothing beats what we done to them now

and how they made themselves a fucking joke in front of the entire world
their PM complains if he had Rafales things would have been different
their military complains PAF used F-16s to beat them
their foreign office complains to Sweden that their AWACS helped PAF to beat them

It will take ages to settle the score for u.
89,999 still is highest score we returned you back.
yea before that Pathans, Afghans, Baloch, Iranians and Mugals slaved your forefathers and took away your grand mothers. you know what that makes us?
cousins

so cousin dont brag too much. about the past because its not that bright.
talking about bright . your PM had pretty much summed up what he thinks of your force.

by the way when is your next bollywood victory movie?

Back
Top Bottom