What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

Akhnoor dagger is a strategic position like a chicken neck.see it on Google map.it stretches inside indian territory and have seen wars in the past.it is the most important point to attack india.very strategic place.
Who has chicken neck and Akhnoor Daggar Now?

You have asked all concerned to "look at recent situation at LOC"; but, what to look at, when no sound information is available, in this context?

I don't believe in Twitter rumors.i know something is wrong.it is like indian kargil.india wants to capture strategic positions all along loc so that they can keep pressure on us.indian 1st and 2nd corps reached near border within 64 hours.modi has again given free hand to it's armed forces to attack pakistan.this meeting was held today.this is why we are reading about possible surgical strike but they don't want to tell world about akhnoor offensive.

Who has chicken neck and Akhnoor Daggar Now?

Check the map.

Same goes for India too, any full blown war with Pakistan will cripple Indian economy as now all economic centers are under striking distance of Pakistani PGMs.
Depends on how long the heat keeps on going...
Attrition will be more burdensome for pakistan

Akhnoor Dagger is cross WB, any physical escalation is an act of war, please refrain from baseless claims.

I don't believe in Twitter rumors.i know something is wrong.it is like indian kargil.india wants to capture strategic positions all along loc so that they can keep pressure on us.indian 1st and 2nd corps reached near border within 64 hours.modi has again given free hand to it's armed forces to attack pakistan.this meeting was held today.this is why we are reading about possible surgical strike but they don't want to tell world about akhnoor offensive.

I also have a feeling that some relatively extraordinary activities is going on in Akhnoor Sector; but there is no news, in this regard, from Pakistani side.

Indians tried their luck with so called strikes on Balakot and failed miserably, the very next day, the ended up getting humiliated and a bloody nose, they sent their aircraft carrier to Eastern Bengal out of harms way, the IAF is staying well clear from LOC, however the Indians are desperate to some how wash off the humiliation and equal the score.....hence they started heavy shelling of border hamlets but again were given a strong response by Pak Army this time. No doubt the Indians will keep trying to hit some soft target like the Atlantique aircraft.....however they also know that Pakistan will payback with interest.
It will take ages to settle the score for u.
89,999 still is highest score we returned you back.

F*ck these motherfuckers

First we would avenge our 3 martyrs and then everything else. If they attack us or not is irrelevant
I know indians..couple of bombs in cities and they will run for peace ..trust me..they are in superiority complex and think Pakistan is gaza strip thats the reason for this mentality ..a couple of bombs will show them the reality

Mean while Pakistani people face 70,000 caulities

You still working on 1000 years of Muslim rule redemption ...
We have done a good job in Kashmir we learned from you guys..

Just the stress alone killed 500 indian soldiers in last 10 years ..more than terrorist attacks !

lets not brag too much and be realistic
our forces are affected by ur crippling economy and lack of resources and face a numerically stronger enemy with much more resources. there is a limit to training and "man behind the gun" advantage we can take.

more so we can do our part in anyway to ensure our victory
how? we perform our duties public duties pay our dues
dont let enemy exploit sectarianism and ethic rivalry etc.
our good work trickle down and benefit our country enabling our defenders to use all resources needed to defend against a stronger enemy.
We are lacking in information war fare
Pakistan needs an English channel like RT TRT CNN BBC

First learn to fight your own wars without the likes of Muktis watching your back backside.
Besides running back to 71 to salvage your tiny ego means you still throw your dummy out of the pram.

The same modi got Indian pilot back in 48 hours.
He is going to win the 2019 elections and he is going to go after the jaish

Haha I want him to win because he’s helping Pakistan a lot.

Secondly, it’s not Modi who got the pilot back but it’s Pakistan who played really smartly and gained so much with just giving you the pilot back.
Don’t twist the facts as all the Indians do all the time.

According to the history your ancestors were our slaves for more then 800 years.. Remembered or not???
Your slaves?? Who are you?
I thought you guys are converted by force?
What was your country name then when you slaved us?
I thought Pakistan came into existence in 1947 only !! Isn't so?

Haha I want him to win because he’s helping Pakistan a lot.

Secondly, it’s not Modi who got the pilot back but it’s Pakistan who played really smartly and gained so much with just giving you the pilot back.
Don’t twist the facts as all the Indians do all the time.
What you gained by returning a solider??
Dollars? ?

According to the history your ancestors were our slaves for more then 800 years.. Remembered or not???

They always remember that and are not ready to forget it. What else is the genesis of this persistent conflict, between India and Pakistan, if not this memory? The day, they will be even ready to forget this history; Indo-Pak conflict will start evaporating.

Back
Top Bottom