What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

To be frank, the idea still exist.
Recent announcement from NSA chief and modi have cleary said so.
It's not going to stop
Even now we are hearing whispers from Akhnoor.
We lost a mig 21 for an f-16 and we got our pilot in no time.
But again when did it stop - not according to me. It's just fire underneath waiting for a situation
And the F-16 vaporized into thin air after being shot just like the 300 Jihadis while the Mig21 wreckage and captured pilot saga is well documented.No wonder the idea still exists, lol.

Kudos to the delusional Indian leadership and it's gullible keyboard warrior brigade.

Kulbhushan and Indian fisherman are routinely abducted by Pakistani forces

Why doen't Sushma Suvraj speak for rest of fishermen in Indian parliament then? Kulbhushan must be a special fisherman for who India is pleading in International Court of Justice and is still begging Pakistan to give counsellor access to him.

Ajit Doval and Modi is very unique and deadly combination in power, Modi has full support from Bhakts in India and Doval has full support from Modi..considering upcoming general elections, nothing can be ruled out!

Just to protect some terrorists and to eliminate some terrorists, both countries are putting a lot at stake..

For Indian leadership there is no option but to act against terrorist activities but I see no reason for Pakistan to protect terrorists....it has enormous long term negative effects on economic growth and country's image worldwide something that Pakistan must have realised by now.

Hope peace prevails and we work together to create a better living place for us and our next generations...Lets not pass on the hatred to newborns and yet-to-born human race!
If you care to read this whole thread, one of your fellow indian admitted that india is behind terrorism in Balochistan.
If you fund terrorism in one country and then blame the same country for doing "sajish" by protecting terrorists, you are a hypocrite.
Remember when you finger someone, sometimes you get a bamboo in return.

To be frank, the idea still exist.
Recent announcement from NSA chief and modi have cleary said so.
It's not going to stop
Even now we are hearing whispers from Akhnoor.
We lost a mig 21 for an f-16 and we got our pilot in no time.
But again when did it stop - not according to me. It's just fire underneath waiting for a situation
:lol:
You guys really dont need any logic, any proof right? whatever the media feeds you!! talk about brain dead!

Pakistan is going to shove 200 plus nukes on india. Na Modi rahay ga naa mandir ki gantian bajjay gi.

As far as I know... Pakistan have NUKES... and things VAPORIZE when NUKES are USED...

I honestly don't know what is wrong with us in Asia and Africa... we guys are killing each other... trying to strengthen our economics to BUY WEAPONS... whereas our first priority should be HUMAN DEVELOPMENT...

I feel that we really need to learn the lessons from Europe... WW1 and WW2 did changed their entire psychology...
We have time to learn from THEIR MISTAKES... Else, we will learn our lessons in HARD WAY...
Maybe not in our lifetime
Because arguments and blames are circular and there is no shortage of warmongers

Probably, I have failed to communicate, what I intend. I am not saying that giving "proportionate" response is a very good policy, under all circumstances. What I am saying is that we, in any case, are doing it, not by choice, but by the compulsion of the circumstances, and under the conditions, it is the best policy. For example, if India does the same thing to China, their response would be very different than ours; since their resources are different than ours. If and when a full-scale war is imposed on Pakistan, which I don't think is probable; then obviously Pakistan would have to respond with full force; albeit again under the compulsion of the circumstances. Unfortunately, we, as a nation, have not done much in the spheres of economic development and technology, much, particularly in the past few decades.

The only difference between what you saying and what my point of view is this simple fact, when you strike, you strike with full power, otherwise, it is no deterrent. If according to your argument proportionality is to deter India to impose a full scale war. I am certain, if Pakistan has downed 5/10 Indian jets on 26th and attack on 27th with full force taking out the Indian military targets and if Bipin was in the range, him too. It would have deterred India.
I for one second didn't say anything about Economic condition of Pakistan, we all know about it, therefore there is not much to debate on it. But that like numeric disadvantage is our weakness India is definitely going to exploit. Therefore, in the bigger scheme of things, it is irrelevant what Pakistan thinks and what is there disadvantage. We have actually given the impetus and control of acceleration in to Indians hands by not striking decisively. I have written this before, by striking on 26th and getting away lightly, Indians are under the impression that they have coward Pakistanis to proportional response, and now they are free to escalate it without "Nuclear" threshold breached.
Some of their participants here are already indicated it on this forum.

Now to Economic vows of Pakistan. What Indians have done cleverly that they have spend time and money on Pakistani politicians with the help of their Western allies is to make inroads with Pakistani politicians.
Nawaz and Zardari have caused more damage to Pakistan than the Indians ever could. Nawaz all his 5 years spent to threaten the PA. Same did Zardari whenever he thought he is in the firing line.
Both of them and their henchmen looted Pakistan to their heart's content ,without any fear and check and balances. The whole purpose of them attacking PA was that the army would be under pressure to take any action against them. Guess what they were right, whole time PA and its establishment coward against these two thieves and their 40 men. Still nobody is willing to take them on. Sadly it is reflected in the SCP decision too.
As for LHC and IHC, they are full of Butts appointed crooked judges. They will give Butts all the benefits and clear them from all the charges.
This situation has arisen because

Funny when they say “ensure no civilian casualties are involved”. Their fire is so random that forget civilian, even animals, cows and calf that are holy to them become victim of their recklessness.

Either ways, this is but another bluster. I am sure Modi heard the same before their panic stike and will continue to hear the same because it’s the shame and humility that has gone missing in Indian ranks.

Elections are only 7 ish days away? After that Modi Gee can admin will into hibernation once again until the next election season.

We have no shortage of numbers...how many trained volunters we can have ready on just one call...pashtuns..etc..

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

exclusive-ceasefire-pic-1554217431.jpg
Jayanta Ghosal
Written by: Jayanta Ghosal New Delhi April 02, 2019 20:35 IST

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held meetings with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other dignitaries from the defence ministry, over its readiness to initiate war against Pakistan.

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

To this end, PM Modi assured the forces -- Air, Navy and Army -- a free hand, while also asking them to ensure that no civilian died in Pakistan and that the targets were military-related.

The key takeaways from the meeting were:

1) The attacks will be target-specific

2) No non-military targets

3) Not only Pak-occupied Kashmir, the targets can also be inside Pakistan

4) The attacks will be pro-active, not reactive

Earlier also, after the February 14 Pulwama terror attack, PM Modi had said the forces were given a free hand against Pakistan.

Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed had claimed responsibility for the attack, that took the lives of as many as 40 CRPF personnel.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, however, continued to maintain Jaish was nowhere associated with Islamabad.

In retaliation to the Pulwama attack, India launched an airstrike on Pakistan's Balakot on February 26. Pakistan retaliated by bombing Indian military installations. The attempt was foiled by the Indian Air Force.

But IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman was captured by Pakistani forces and was later released as a peace gesture, as termed by Imran Khan, on March 1.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/new...l-strike-war-512129?__twitter_impression=true
Pakistan should target the families of politicians. They want war. Lets take it to them so they understand personally what war is.

Pakistan army should get zoo monkeys trained to fight with Indian army because
Pak-Army fighting with monkeys don't make sense.
Our monkeys are smarter

lets not brag too much and be realistic
our forces are affected by ur crippling economy and lack of resources and face a numerically stronger enemy with much more resources. there is a limit to training and "man behind the gun" advantage we can take.

more so we can do our part in anyway to ensure our victory
how? we perform our duties public duties pay our dues
dont let enemy exploit sectarianism and ethic rivalry etc.
our good work trickle down and benefit our country enabling our defenders to use all resources needed to defend against a stronger enemy.

everything you said would hold weight if we believe its about terrorism or Hafiz Saeed or Molana Azhar.
Lets for the sake of discussion we assume Pakistan hands over Hafiz and Azhar to India, do you believe than there will be peace between two countries?

Back
Top Bottom