What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

Further escalation might not be a good idea for both sides. I wish government to focus on economic and wellfare issues and came out of egoism mode. Latest numbers from media are projected a good win for modi and they should be happy with it and move on to real issues.

I suspect IA is considering it as a chance to get more federal funding as recently their funding was squeezed up.

Rest only time can tell the outcome of second round.

I totally agree with what you have said in the second paragraph.

I have never said that our "proportionality of response" would act as a deterrence for India. India is deterred, from a full-scale aggression against Pakistan, for a variety of other internal and external reasons. One of them is that global powers would never allow for a full-sale war to happen, between India and Pakistan, and they have more than sufficient leverage on both the countries, to ensure this. I again repeat that "proportionality of response" is our compulsion, not our choice. If we forego this path, under the prevailing circumstances; it may prove to be disastrous for Pakistan. As for India exploiting our weaknesses, sure it is doing that and would keep on doing this; but the solution to this is not in what you are proposing.

Well, the problem is that , the precedence is set a dangerous one that now India thinks with full support of the "global powers" you mentioned in your post, it can engage in a limited war with Pakistan without nuclear overhang.
It is assured by the global powers that they would not allow Pakistan to raise the level to nuclear threshold.
This my friend is working in the favor of India, you are just fooled by the "Global Powers" to become the whipping boys and take Indians attacks on the chin from time to time.
What kind of policy is this!!!
That's why I keep repeating Pakistani men have no balls.
The judges are scared from the thieves who have looted Pakistan for decades. They are too scared to jail them. And even jailed they are obliged to give them relief due to the "stress" they were suffering.
Have you ever heard anywhere in the world that an inmate is given relief because of stress!!!
Their henchmen in the media are raising voices that Nawaz Butt should be allow to leave for London because he is ill. I have just listen to Arif Nizami demanding it. Shami had already demanded it in last two weeks.
RIP Pakistan.
It is a country where people have twisted logic on the name of "prudence" and "proportionality".
Which country in the world spare its criminals because of prudence and proportionality!!
Lets face it, it is the truth that Pakistan is blackmailed internally by the thugs, and now blackmailed externally by the thugs from India.
I can only laugh. You my friend have admitted that India and Pakistan would not allow to scale it to full blown war. So India can attack Pakistan whenever it wants!!! Watch my word, they already are sure they can.
Even the Indian participants on this forum can sense it. Pakistanis on this forum are just deluding themselves.

Lol.. Since when you accepted your abhinandan in pak custody??? According to your FM at 27 feb night press briefing he was still saying one of our wing commander is missing while whole world knows this abhinandan was in pak custody.... Motraam effects
Just a clarification...There are official protocols that are followed...MEA don't and should not go by media reports...they work on official channels...so until Paksitan officially inform Indian counterpart, term to be used was "Missing In Action"...having said that, in the same statement(though a very brief one) he said that there are reports, our chap has been captured, we are verifying it..

Su didnt get the opportunity to make mince of your fighters but lets not lose hope, its not over yet.

At least you are right about one thing, su didn’t get the opportunity to ** insert random slick comment to bolster diminishing ego **

Reasons, however, will haunt the IAF top brass.

Well, the problem is that , the precedence is set a dangerous one that now India thinks with full support of the "global powers" you mentioned in your post, it can engage in a limited war with Pakistan without nuclear overhang.
It is assured by the global powers that they would not allow Pakistan to raise the level to nuclear threshold.
This my friend is working in the favor of India, you are just fooled by the "Global Powers" to become the whipping boys and take Indians attacks on the chin from time to time.
What kind of policy is this!!!
That's why I keep repeating Pakistani men have no balls.
The judges are scared from the thieves who have looted Pakistan for decades. They are too scared to jail them. And even jailed they are obliged to give them relief due to the "stress" they were suffering.
Have you ever heard anywhere in the world that an inmate is given relief because of stress!!!
Their henchmen in the media are raising voices that Nawaz Butt should be allow to leave for London because he is ill. I have just listen to Arif Nizami demanding it. Shami had already demanded it in last two weeks.
RIP Pakistan.
It is a country where people have twisted logic on the name of "prudence" and "proportionality".
Which country in the world spare its criminals because of prudence and proportionality!!
Lets face it, it is the truth that Pakistan is blackmailed internally by the thugs, and now blackmailed externally by the thugs from India.
I can only laugh. You my friend have admitted that India and Pakistan would not allow to scale it to full blown war. So India can attack Pakistan whenever it wants!!! Watch my word, they already are sure they can.
Even the Indian participants on this forum can sense it. Pakistanis on this forum are just deluding themselves.

In fact, the irony is that I agree with more than 80 percent of the contents of your comment. On internal situation of Pakistan, you analysis is 100 percent correct. So, for the remaining part, let us agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Akhnoor dagger is a strategic position like a chicken neck.see it on Google map.it stretches inside indian territory and have seen wars in the past.it is the most important point to attack india.very strategic place.

Akhnoor is well inside the IoK quiet far from the "Chicken Neck" you mentioned. Is there a place Akhnoor Dagger" separate from Akhnoor!!

Akhnoor is well inside the IoK quiet far from the "Chicken Neck" you mentioned. Is there a place Akhnoor Dagger" separate from Akhnoor!!

Pakistani territory, protruding towards Akhnoor, is sometimes allegorically called Akhnoor Dagger. You will have to see in Google map, to appreciate this term. This is not a separate place.

D3O3PCBWkAMRcLo.jpg:large

I bet, this time all that hardware will be sent towards Pakistan, which the really want to get rid of, and due to some complications, they are still can't.
So, lot of shootings, and a lot of dead Indian pilots.
Taras nahi aata tum logon ko apni forces pe?
@Śakra any views?

sorry it's akhnoor dagger.yes this is basically pakistani version of chicken neck.

sorry it's akhnoor dagger.yes this is basically pakistani version of chicken neck.
Sorry, can't see Akhnoor dagger on the map. Akhnoor is there, but it is well inside IoK. Not near the chicken neck you mentioned.
This Pakistani area you are mentioning!!!

Pakistani territory, protruding towards Akhnoor, is sometimes allegorically called Akhnoor Dagger. You will have to see in Google map, to appreciate this term. This is not a separate place.

Indian try to capture this area?

LOL, only in your dreams, but i understand you guys are running a marketing campaign to rip off poor countries like nigeria using false facts. Oh I have a better idea, start claiming that jf17 shot down an F 35.
Its about tactics, JF-17 has low RCS then your mighty MKI (JF-17 HAS RCS OF 1M2 WHEREAS YOUR MKI HAS 15M2 RCS) you detect/track JF-17 at long ranges (200 km) but not able to engage because range of R-77 (80 KM) and we have a better ranged BVR then you (india) AMRAAM ( AIM-120 has a range of 105 KM) and SD-10 has also similar range, to increase the PK (PROBABILITY OF KILL) and to Increase NEZ (NO ESCAPE ZONE) YOUR MKI WOULD LIKE TO AT LEAST 60 KM FROM THE TARGET
AND NOT TO FORGET AS RESULT OF HUGE RCS OF MKI OUR JF-17 CAN TRACK/ENGAGE YOUR RAPTOR OF THE EAST MKI EARLIER THAN MKI CAN ENGAGE JF-17 @The wheel of time ;):enjoy:

Pakistan got played by diplomatic pressure...
Yes I'm an succeeded in defusing the hot environment with one move... For now.

What they don't realize is whose ancestors were forced into Islam and how..
And they still think themselves as an Arab nation
Such a pity and lack of self identity with inferiority complex.
Bangladeshis never make such claim

This is what they are taught in Pakistan 'we ruled India for 1000 years'

They question that should be asked is 'how did USA make you to release abhinandan'
@HRK

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    338.8 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom