What's new

Exclusive: India losing more soldiers in Red Corridors than J-K

Send Marine commandos to counter those holed up in Jungles?! When those who're deployed after undergoing specialized Jungle Warfare training find it difficult to operate against these Maoists in the Jungles, what hope do you think the Marcos will have against them?

MARCOS are trained to take missions in any Given terrain man.... They're the Toughest guys in our Armed forces.... They are the Seals of India

MARCOS are trained to take missions in any Given terrain man.... They're the Toughest guys in our Armed forces.... They are the Seals of India

But the jungle war being fought in the Red Corridor is a war of attrition. The Marcos are more suited for extraction & sabotage, not to fight a prolonged war of cat and mouse in the jungle. If the Government gets hold of concrete info on the whereabouts of senior Naxal leaders, maybe then Marcos can be used to extract them with as little noise as possible.

They are good if they are given a specific target to be taken out or grabbed, as you mentioned. The problem that govt faces is that the whereabouts of leaders is not known. It is rare for authorities to find out where and whom to attack. Besides, bringing MARCOS means bringing military, which is against current doctrine, of handling internal matters by police.

Mi name iz @Umair Nawaz nd yr a black sheep. Mi standard of english iz amazing kiddo nd it am so smart becuz I think police are armed forces anyone who dusnt iz a black sheep. Also I think the mughal empire iz part of pakistani history nt yindoo baniya history u stpid black sheep.
Well atleast i have my own country to live and thrive.:lol:

Police is also considered as Armed Force in the World i dont know abt yr standards.

U deserve a cookie. Now I see his joke. :lol::lol:

CRPF is a special force of yr armed forces just like we have SFs for FC and Police as well. But we have never heard them to be so incompetent.

Another cookie!! :rofl::rofl:

its a SF of yr reserved police do some research. Its been repeatedly been accused of atrocities in kashmir as well. We know it very well.

what a great man u r do u even know police is also considered as an armed force?

And another one!!! :lol::lol:

u stupid man even yr wikipedia says the same abt its roles...........

''CRPF is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and contain insurgency.''

This is a SF these r same roles our reserve/paramilitary SF have in KP.

It is written'" in police operations to maintain law and order" and yet u say its a SF.

Yet another cookie!! :cheesy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom