What's new

Exclusive: India losing more soldiers in Red Corridors than J-K

LOL we were ruling SA for 1000 years itself.:lock::lock::lock::lock:

The creating of Pakistan is continuation of same process. Thats why i say we atleast have our own country to live and rule and yr just a minority living in the mercy of our slaves.:cray::cray::cray::cray::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile. . the sane pakistanis are busy discussing. . .

Whats Holding Pakistan Together?

Yeah, keep posting threads like this, this reminds me that ISI is spending my taxes well :lol:
TTP executes 23 Frontier Corps prisoners of war after 4 years of captivity.

i think otherwise . .

The creating of Pakistan is continuation of same process. Thats why i say we atleast have our own country to live and rule and yr just a minority living in the mercy of our slaves.:cray::cray::cray::cray::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Really? Tell me about some great Pakistani Empires?:rofl::omghaha:

another excuse:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Okay, it's excuse so explain it too me master Pakistani?

Meanwhile. . the sane pakistanis are busy discussing. . .

Whats Holding Pakistan Together?
and read the very first page and my posts.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyways i wrote this comment in this thread pepuselyr for Ajmal as i knew u indian will definitely quote it and u did:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Height of insecurity.

We r the continuation of our Great Muslim dominance this was the basic purpose of this country to became reality even yr one of us.

Anyways still excuses continue from Mr Ajmal:yay::yay::yay:

We means we Muslims that means u as well in it. So we r not masters of u rather of these hindus whom we ruled and thrived to success so much that we made their country a Golden Sparrow something that they have never been able to do with us involvement. If yr really a pathan then even do u know where yr ancestors have roots from?

Anyways that God this time it was not an excuse:haha:

and read the very first page and my posts.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyways i wrote this comment in this thread pepuselyr for Ajmal as i knew u indian will definitely quote it and u did:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Height of insecurity.

We r the continuation of our Great Muslim dominance this was the basic purpose of this country to became reality even yr one of us.

Anyways still excuses continue from Mr Ajmal:yay::yay::yay:
Lol, Mughals and Afghans kept Pakistani women in their harems and forced you too convert. Indian Rajputs, Sikhs and Marathas fought back and almost won while you people didn't put up a fight like the little pussies you are. Dumb shit like you is in deep denial.

We means we Muslims that means u as well in it. So we r not masters of u rather of these hindus whom we ruled and thrived to success so much that we made their country a Golden Sparrow something that they have never been able to do with us involvement. If yr really a pathan then even do u know where yr ancestors have roots from?

Anyways that God this time it was not an excuse:haha:
Sikh Empire, Kabul Shahi and Maurya all ruled Pakistan!!!!

Lol, Mughals and Afghans kept Pakistani women in their harems and forced you too convert. Indian Rajputs, Sikhs and Marathas fought back and almost won while you people didn't put up a fight like the little pussies you are. Dumb shit like you is in deep denial.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW that a shame and disorientation of the historical facts. Do u even know yr also have background from same warriors as yr a pathan? That is if yr really are one.

Damn these indians they know our history more then us.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Excuses again.:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::shout:

and
we muslims single handedly ruled entire South Asia for 1000s of years. With different dynasties and one purpose.

No matter how many dancing smileys u put in a post. . u'll always remain an end product of forced conversion !!

banana_smiley_28.gif
banana_smiley_28.gif
banana_smiley_28.gif
banana_smiley_28.gif
banana_smiley_28.gif
banana_smiley_28.gif
banana_smiley_28.gif

They where Central Asians and Afghans not weak Pakistanis.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::disagree::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We r the same people dude even my ancestors came from Iraq and settled here. Most of our people have central asian, turkic, Persian or arabic background.

Again another excuse:nana::nana::nana::nana::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::victory::victory::victory::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom