What's new

Exclusive: India losing more soldiers in Red Corridors than J-K

sure its always our say............fake pathan cutie.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Our Pathans **** kids like u here every single day. I rather thank All Mighty that yr not Pakistani or u will be pleasing our Pathans in their bachelor parties.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lock::lock::lock::lock:
Are you saying that Pakistani Pashtuns are gay paedophiles?[/quote]
Bachay i said what i said and it struck bad........something is on fire :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

learn to fight your own battles mate....

And man this guy has no idea what he is talking about, obviously he has yet to learn to do things on his own on pdf....
well i atleast still respect him........He is one of those who is living as a minority so its not surprising to see his basic concepts r not in the right place.

["AjmalPathan, post: 5277289, member: 154784"]

Our Pathans **** kids like u here every single day. I rather thank All Mighty that yr not Pakistani or u will be dancing for our Pathans only in underwear in their bachelor parties in KP.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Dude. . you are seriously sick in your head. . you are making a whole community gay and boyzbanger. . just to solcae your butthurt ego. . :sarcastic:

@RAMPAGE mama ji. . ai ki aan ?? munde labde ho tussi ? :P

Being Pakistani doesn't instill any sense of pride? Is that why Pakistanis are searching for new identities?
lol we aint searching for any identity........This is our past and it will remain so forever. But now we r Pakistanis and will remain so forever. If some outsider doent like it then its none of our business this is a free world.

["AjmalPathan, post: 5277289, member: 154784"]Whatever you say Arab...:cheesy:

Our Pathans **** kids like u here every single day. I rather thank All Mighty that yr not Pakistani or u will be dancing for our Pathans only in underwear in their bachelor parties in KP.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lock::lock::lock::lock:[/quote]
@AjmalPathan kabe ao na Pakhawar khushbo laga k.....:rofl:

Our Pathans **** kids like u here every single day. I rather thank All Mighty that yr not Pakistani or u will be dancing for our Pathans only in underwear in their bachelor parties in KP.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Yaha @Umair Nawaz ka serious Identity crisis issue chal raha. . or aap apne intezaam me lage ho :sarcastic:

sure its our say............fake pathan cutie.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@AjmalPathan kabe ao na Pakhawar khushbo laga k.....:rofl:[/quote]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell him what we do with kids like him in Peshawar after 12am in night.:nana:

What a silly comment. Can you compare your policemen to the Pakistan Army? There are NO Indian Army personnel in the so called 'Red corridor'! Please get that into the space between you ears.

Secondly, it's better if they used the word 'police' or 'cops' than refer to them as 'soldiers'. Makes it sound like the Indian Army!! It's all about the CRPF, BSF and the local police.

Calm down. It is in the report that Indian soldiers are dying there by Maoists.

A deadly trend has struck roots in India's Red Corridor over the past three years. A soldier fighting Maoists deep inside the jungles of central and southcentral India is far more likely to be killed than his uniformed brothers taking on militants in Jammu and Kashmir or insurgents in the North-east.
Rebels in the Red zone are killing more soldiers
than are dying in all insurgency-hit areas put together. Official data from the Union home ministry shows that at least one security personnel loses his life to Maoists possibility of the enemy surprising security forces makes the job of their personnel highly risky.

Yaha serious Identity crisis issue chal raha. . or aap apne intezaam me lage ho :sarcastic:

Yar kya karo, its a lonely night and cold to, I could really use some exercise to warm my self up.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell him what we do with kids like him in Peshawar after 12am in night.:nana:[/quote]
I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise, if I tell him he may never come here......:partay:

lol we aint searching for any identity........This is our past and it will remain so forever. But now we r Pakistanis and will remain so forever. If some outsider doent like it then its none of our business this is a free world.

Those who have no present and future keep bragging about their past. It is not about my liking, it seems that you cannot find anything worthwhile to talk about your nation hence you find solace in your imported glory.

Tell him what we do with kids like him in Peshawar after 12am in night.:nana:[/quote]
@Aeronaut
@Web Master
@Oscar
The Arab is threatening to rape me.

Yar kya karo, its a lonely night and cold to, I could really use some exercise to warm my self up.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell him what we do with kids like him in Peshawar after 12am in night.:nana:
I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise, if I tell him he may never come here......:partay:[/quote]
You are threatening to rape a 20 year old man?
You Pakistanis are weird.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom