What's new

Exclusive: India losing more soldiers in Red Corridors than J-K

Yar kya karo, its a lonely night and cold to, I could really use some exercise to warm my self up.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise, if I tell him he may never come here......:partay:
:rofl:

Shalwar pehany ka mooka nai milly ga issy saari raat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell him what we do with kids like him in Peshawar after 12am in night.:nana:
@Aeronaut
@Web Master
@Oscar
The Arab is threatening to rape me.

I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise, if I tell him he may never come here......:partay:[/quote]
You are threatening to rape a 20 year old man?
You Pakistanis are weird.[/quote]

I never used the word rape you pervert, raping is an Indian specialty, and I am not an Arab, I am 100% Pukhtoon unlike you....:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell him what we do with kids like him in Peshawar after 12am in night.:nana:
@Aeronaut
@Web Master
@Oscar

I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise, if I tell him he may never come here......:partay:[/quote]
For chiknas like u our pathans pay in 1000s.....LOL

@Aeronaut
@Web Master
@Oscar

I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise, if I tell him he may never come here......:partay:

I never used the word rape you pervert, raping is an Indian specialty, and I am not an Arab, I am 100% Pukhtoon unlike you....:D[/quote]
Stop threatening me with rape you weirdo, I am now mentally scarred and will be pressing charges. I may not not be 100% Pakhtun but I don't deserve rape.

Those who have no present and future keep bragging about their past. It is not about my liking, it seems that you cannot find anything worthwhile to talk about your nation hence you find solace in your imported glory.
we have a lot greater future then yr entire kind........Yr just too naive like yr ancestors in past to spot it.

Buddy, he fell right into my trap. ;)

@Aeronaut
@KingMamba
@DESERT FIGHTER
How can you have IVC if your Arab?

let him be... im a Baluch the other 2 guys you quoted are Panjabi... one of them is a Rajput.

Also yesterday saw you claiming to be a mughal.. than from herat... landing in 40... ur a confused soul yourself.

let him be... im a Baluch the other 2 guys you quoted are Panjabi... one of them is a Rajput.

Also yesterday saw you claiming to be a mughal.. than from herat... landing in 40... ur a confused soul yourself.
When did I claim Mughal? Just said it was Indian history. These two should be banned for threatening to rape me. I'm scared for my life.

Back
Top Bottom