What's new

Exclusive: In Kargil War, India Was Minutes Away From Bombing Pak Bases

^^^^I respect Kaiser Tufails opinion but he is not the one who carry the last truth there are more senior and capable officers and their opinions are quite opposite what Mr. Tufail said.
Mr. Tufail also said many other thing do Indian agrees on that too.
Meetha meetha hup hup kadawa kadwa tho tho...
(Sweat things we like but bitter ones are not for us)

Another delusional bharti that fails to realise that even without nuclear weapons Pakistan has one of the biggest and strongest militaries in the world with a population of 200 million and heavily armed

And the population did what precisely, on previous occasions? We know what it does for Kashmir; contributes to the graveyards of unnamed persons. But what did it do in conventional war-time?

Or is it a case of jam yesterday and jam tomorrow, but never jam today?

I respect Kaiser Tufails opinion but he is not the one who carry the last truth there are more senior and capable officers and their opinions are quite opposite what Mr. Tufail said.
Mr. Tufail also said many other thing do Indian agrees on that too.
Meetha meetha hup hup kadawa kadwa tho tho...
(Sweat things we like but bitter ones are not for us)

Name them.

Quote them.

Or were these also dinner-table anecdotes that only you know?

I prefer not to engage Too Professional members which are only sided by their native side which equals to intentionally blind folded person reading Braille which written by his own personal choice opinion morals and EGO.

As usual the report says that "India was minutes away ..." But than why didn't they come? Making excuses is what they are good at.

I prefer not to engage Too Professional members which are only sided by their native side which equals to intentionally blind folded person reading Braille which written by his own personal choice opinion morals and EGO.

English language translation:

No names, no quotations.

About par for the course.

Read Mr. Kaiser Tufail again but this time accept whatever he said not your choice which is selected by you. You have few retired officers who were politically motivated some booted out from army (not Kaiser Tufail talking about a drunkard) and a PAF chief who actively involved against martial law administrator because he was not given any importance during the war or planing.
I can give you 100 of other army men references which rebuked these few deranged officers.

But again i don't want to hurt your ego because i know at this age people wants to be respected by juniors.
So feel happy and announce on every thread you beat me in discussion, i have great respect for retired service men my father also served in the army and his elder brother too.

I am talking about bomb blasts. Those were rare in Pakistan during 80s and 90s while India had them longer than Pakistan ,that is why terrorism related death figures in Pakistan are given from 2003 and India 's figure are from 90's when thousands died.
Not really.Reason SATP started collecting data about Pakistan from 2003 is because it was founded at that date.
Data for India for period prior to that is because they got access to home ministry report.

Our ancestors were sane they didn't want to worship, flying monkeys, elephant gods, cows and stone idols anymore

They found islamic monotheism far superior and like millions around the world chose the superior path
Actually they must pissed their pants at fear of death
@django

We avenged the death of 5 Indian aircrew by killing 16 Pakistani aircrew in Atlantique incident i.e. a 3:1 ratio in our favor.
By shooting down an unarmed aircraft makes you a proud indiot, what a coward country you belong to indiot, try using your veggie balls again, PAF will take care of your veggies, we never forget our martyres, will take the revenge in due course, trust me indiot.

Not really.Reason SATP started collecting data about Pakistan from 2003 is because it was founded at that date.
Data for India for period prior to that is because they got access to home ministry report.

Actually they must pissed their pants at fear of death
@django
It's actually only your kind who not only fear but drink your own piss.

They never won a war against India but look at the confidence.
Yes yes, piss drinker.

No that was the folks who fled at Panipat despite having enormous and overwhelming numbers hahhahahahaha
Nope, it was folks who surrendered to camel herders without a fight.

By shooting down an unarmed aircraft makes you a proud indiot, what a coward country you belong to indiot, try using your veggie balls again, PAF will take care of your veggies, we never forget our martyres, will take the revenge in due course, trust me indiot.

It's actually only your kind who not only fear but drink your own piss.

Yes yes, piss drinker.
Epic fail.It was a military aircraft and PAF dared not come 10 miles from border for years.:lol:

BTW it is you guys who slice your own docks.:)

@rainman After repeatedly failing to take back the land you claim to be Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and captured by a country 11 times smaller population wise for the last 70 years your land access to Central Asia and Afghanistan remains cutt off, Highest peak 5353 in Kargil remains in Pakistani possession and Kashmiris raise Pakistani flags in thousands right on the faces of your army soldiers and shout pro Pakistan slogans , if this is not humiliation on a daily basis then what is ? If Indian flags were raised like this on any Pakistani territory I would have lowered my head in shame, but indeed you have the balls as you are still chest beating after failing miserably , Cheers !!!

They never won a war against India but look at the confidence.

In RSS administered schools you bharati even won wars in which you didn't participated like Balkan war, Vietnam war and Korean war. :)

Indian govt count the $s before then attack, may be the dollars were less for the war.

It seems that you know more about the PAF than Air Cdre Kaisar Tufail. He makes it clear that the PAF were in no position to fight a war.

Instead of running around in circles making warlike noises, I suggest you read.
yes , please do read and do not quote things out of context. what he said was , PAF was not interested to start , but he also mentioned if IAF went into full scale attack , PAF is there to respond with full force ...

Please do read with the context and don't quote something out of context ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom