What's new

Exclusive: In Kargil War, India Was Minutes Away From Bombing Pak Bases

Every body knows the reality and truth

How much SPIN can you give to the truth

You were a US ally and that saved you
More nonsense, US actually saved your neck by providing satellite imagery of the area and posts not to mention how Israel also rescued you.

lol...What a stupid thing to say , IAF wanted to attack Chaklala ? in 1999 ?? Wow .
In 1999 PAF was on high alert it would've been suicide,IAF was stupid enough to devise such a plan,Then I would say they are a bunch of Idiots,Wise they backed out of it.
PAF actually Screwed IAF in 1965 war Head to head and only then It was able to proceed to attacking Indian air-bases.
IAF would just fly 16 Migs Inside Pakistani territory LMAO not to mention they targeted chaklala :omghaha:

Yeah sure what happened in 2002 and 2008? All of a sudden got shit scared? In 2002 your army got shit scared and went back killing hundreds of your own soldiers. In 2008 indian airforce admitted it lacked clear capability to strike inside Pakistan. After all allegations of terrorism you can only cry and whine on your crappy arnaab goswami and Zee TV shows.

Why dont you take kashmir from us which you claim to be your integral part?

What happened in 2002 and 2008 were terrorist attacks on the parliament and the Mumbai attacks.

What happened prior and post those incidents to Pakistan was mayhem of a different nature, there isn't a pakistani setup that wasn't left alone - even the most dearest of All to Pakistan - the GHQ was targeted. Tens of thousands of Pakistani's - both civilians and military died. Infrastructure and economy worth 100's of billions destroyed.

India realised that given time, the breeding of terrorists with strike back at their mother if denied and contained to fan out into Afghanistan or India...

Hence, India proceeded to strengthen it's borders while the ISAF forces prevented the pakistani jihadis into Afghanistan driving them back to their bases.

India just played the waiting game and let Pakistan face the music due to wrong proxy policies .Talibani splinters started attacking in house and exacted a toll which even an invasion wouldn't have effectively done.

Pakistan is still reeling and struggling to come out from its dilemma. I don't see an end to it until all terrorist groups are addressed.

Yeah sure what happened in 2002 and 2008? All of a sudden got shit scared? In 2002 your army got shit scared and went back killing hundreds of your own soldiers. In 2008 indian airforce admitted it lacked clear capability to strike inside Pakistan. After all allegations of terrorism you can only cry and whine on your crappy arnaab goswami and Zee TV shows.

As I said earlier, you have raised snakes in your homes to spite us, those snakes did bite us a few times, but they have bitten you countless times in the mean time.

BTW, your mighty military also understood that their 'balls' won't win them a war against India (no matter how much the Pakistani internet warriors brag about those..), hence they are now using terrorists.....very brave indeed !!

What happened in 2002 and 2008 were terrorist attacks on the parliament and the Mumbai attacks.

What happened prior and post those incidents to Pakistan was mayhem of a different nature, there isn't a pakistani setup that wasn't left alone - even the most dearest of All to Pakistan - the GHQ was targeted. Tens of thousands of Pakistani's - both civilians and military died. Infrastructure and economy worth 100's of billions destroyed.

India realised that given time, the breeding of terrorists with strike back at their mother if denied and contained to fan out into Afghanistan or India...

Hence, India proceeded to strengthen it's borders while the ISAF forces prevented the pakistani jihadis into Afghanistan driving them back to their bases.

India just played the waiting game and let Pakistan face the music due to wrong proxy policies .Talibani splinters started attacking in house and exacted a toll which even an invasion wouldn't have effectively done.

Pakistan is still reeling and struggling to come out from its dilemma. I don't see an end to it until all terrorist groups are addressed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but every terrorist network that threatens us has been destroyed. That is why we have had very low deaths this year.

And while i speak this 10 policemen died today by moist attacks in north east.

Sorry to burst your bubble but every terrorist network that threatens us has been destroyed. That is why we have had very low deaths this year.

So there will be no more terrorist attacks in Pakistan? I hope for the innocent peoples sake u are true.

Thousands of Indians die everyday in road accidents , we are talking of Bihar here, which sees a bloody day everyday.

You haven't yet addressed the real tailban, the jangvis, the hizbs, the lashkars, the jaish, the haqqanis, the mullah brigades, the jihadi spewing fields..you still have a long way to go...

I do empathise that you cannot eradicate jihadis completely when they have enjoyed decades of incubation in your country. ..The network is too complicated for some random bombing and artillery firing runs to eradicate.

For e.g Lashkar alone claims to have trained and recruited 300,000 jihadis over the years, Indian forces have killed around 20000 of them in the last 2-3 decades, what about the rest few hundred thousands that are sleeping in house? Jihadis have short patience. They are trained to attack anyone.

Sorry to burst your bubble:

So far this year till July 10, 2016 total number of security forces killed in India: 85.

In the Same period total number of security forces killed in Pakistan: 151.

Similarly Civilian casualties in India are 109 and and 309 in Pakistan.

Thus India is better performing than Pakistan.

Source:
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/southasia/datasheets/Fatalities.html

Thousands of Indians die everyday in road accidents , we are talking of Bihar here, which sees a bloody day everyday.

You haven't yet addressed the real tailban, the jangvis, the hizbs, the lashkars, the jaish, the haqqanis, the mullah brigades, the jihadi spewing fields..you still have a long way to go...

I do empathise that you cannot eradicate jihadis completely when they have enjoyed decades of incubation in your country. ..The network is too complicated for some random bombing and artillery firing runs to eradicate.

For e.g Lashkar alone claims to have trained and recruited 300,000 jihadis over the years, Indian forces have killed around 20000 of them in the last 2-3 decades, what about the rest few hundred thousands that are sleeping in house? Jihadis have short patience. They are trained to attack anyone.

Like i said any terrorist that has threated Pakistan has been destroyed. That is why there is a calm since 2015. Lashkar e jhangvi has been dismantled mostly and its head malik ishaq was killed by police this year. Same goes for hizb e tehreer or any other group . I know it saddens you to see u come out of turnoil but your rats have ran away to afghanistan leaving their people to be destroyed by Pakistan army. PK is now one of the very few countries in the world who has overcome an insurgency completely. FATA and all the way to shawal is under army control.

Meanwhile you should worry about your countless insurgencies in north - east.

Sorry to burst your bubble:

So far this year till July 10, 2016 total number of security forces killed in India: 85.

In the Same period total number of security forces killed in Pakistan: 151.

Similarly Civilian casualties in India are 109 and and 309 in Pakistan.

Thus India is better performing than Pakistan.

Source:
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/southasia/datasheets/Fatalities.html

India has been plagued by terrorism much longer than Pakistan. During 80's , 90's every year thousands of indians were killed while we had zero casualities. It wasn't untill 2008 that india became more safe. The way it is going soon next year or the year after that we will become more safer than you again.

When India has could not bombing on Pakistan bases since 2001 while Pakistan has been involved in the civil war in the country from 15 years, then when will India attack on Pakistan? Pakistan Army has been busy in the NW Swat Dir Karachi and other Parts of the country and it is a golden chance for India,but can not she do a sucide of her country.

Like i said any terrorist that has threated Pakistan has been destroyed. That is why there is a calm since 2015. Lashkar e jhangvi has been dismantled mostly and its head malik ishaq was killed by police this year. Same goes for hizb e tehreer or any other group . I know it saddens you to see u come out of turnoil but your rats have ran away to afghanistan leaving their people to be destroyed by Pakistan army. PK is now one of the very few countries in the world who has overcome an insurgency completely. FATA and all the way to shawal is under army control.

Meanwhile you should worry about your countless insurgencies in north - east.

India has been plagued by terrorism much longer than Pakistan. During 80's , 90's every year thousands of indians were killed while we had zero casualities. It wasn't untill 2008 that india became more safe. The way it is going soon next year or the year after that we will become more safer than you again.

"Our rats"?..let's not kid ourselves, we are all grown ups here, Pakistan isn't called a jihadi factory for nothing. Decades before Syria or Iraq became halo grounds for jihadis, it was Pakistan that every jihadi travelled to become a terrorist. It's all your internal creations...

As I see it, till you terminate the jihadis that use your soil to attack your neighbors..you aren't getting anywhere in exterminating it...

The taliban were hailed as heroes until it's splinter cells started attacking it's master, the same catharsis will happen to every jihadi group which is denied to fulfill it's role.

:lol: man you are funny.

Touch India and your balls will explode on your face :-)...On a serious note...look at India's defence budget, manpower, equipment, technology, economy and compare that with your country. In most cases, India is 7 to 8 time larger than yours. 10 Hindus equal to 1 Muslims may look good as anecdotes not in real life.

Why dont you take kashmir from us which you claim to be your integral part?
The more you cry the more we are right..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom