What's new

Exclusive - DG ISPR takes Journalists to LoC and briefs

Lol Like a true Indian..Kargil, then 71, then 65, then 48...Learn English first Kid...You and your army don't have any answers to any questions...!
At least we don't paint our own jets as Indian jets.
We don't attack any country in their worst famine..!
We don't take advantage of any civil war...!
You are a one delusional Indian..And To keep Indians like you Happy your Army throw you these kinda stories without any proof...!
Don't douge my question
Show me any official confirmation by your army on Kargil

Or don't quote me

I think it's time for Indian Military Officials to come out and answer all the legitimate questions instead of letting indian media making stories on their own.

giphy.gif

All this effort is just clarify that it's just ceasfire violation

My god we never seen such effort of clarification by by ISPR since ages

They its self confirm there no smoke without fire

Because India never created such hoopla about a ceasefire violation before. Our people were getting worried so good job by ISPR to assauge our fears.

The question is why Indian media was not allowed to throw any question at your official press conference. NO detail is with Indian media.

Your know our media .They did all this imaginary stuffs even if the IA abstained from explaining the ops details.

Has India provided any proof of the strikes? Audio, Video, Image etc? Anything?

It's being worked on. Sunny Deol had prior commitments but he's agreed to move things around in the national interest.

We wont
We need the cooperation of PA to destroy terrorists even in future .
We wont insult the professional soldiers across the border.
Fine. Where exactly did the strikes take place? So our journalists can visit the area and assess damage with our own eyes?

Fine. Where exactly did the strikes take place? So our journalists can visit the area and assess damage with our own eyes?

Only top echleons of GoI and guys took part in mission knows that .
And Pak Govt will not allow your press in there .Then your own citizens would began to criticise your Army and other institutions.

Pakistan source really after a
Because India never created such hoopla about a ceasefire violation before. Our people were getting worried so good job by ISPR to assauge our fears.
Ohh so best reaction is your Complaint to UN

Sent Envoy to China and call joint session of parliament

And PM condemn the attack

Media playing old Propaganda videos that't your reaction

What a mature reaction on just a ceasfire

Same can be seen by your army action

These PA guys are claiming we don't want escalation even after casualties from your side

Is evident they are Already surrendered

1. Ceasefire violation are normal. We lose men in them and sometimes innocent villagers too. They have happened in the past and no one went to war over them

2. There was no infiltration for the army to escalate over.

My personal assessment is that Indians tried something, were stopped by PA and presented it as surgical strike.

People from AJK can confirm Bajwa's statement further.

Pakistan source really after a

Ohh so best reaction is your Complaint to UN

Sent Envoy to China and call joint session of parliament

And PM condemn the attack

Media playing old Propaganda videos that't your reaction

What a mature reaction on just a ceasfire

For God's sake. India did a giant press conference, said it killed 38 people, infiltrated into Pakistani territory. Do you really not see how Pakistani people will be worried about such claims no matter how real or fake they are. It also shows our government what direction Indians are thinking in, the war rhetoric from your side is constantly on the rise. In this situation it is necessary for parliament to be briefed on what really happened.

Tv channels are retarded. Pakistani media is only slightly better than Indian media so that should tell you something.

For China briefing:

The permanent members of the UN Security Council need to play their role to ensure maintenance of peace and security in the region,” Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry said while briefing the envoys of China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States of America — the P-5 countries — on what was described as a frivolous Indian claim of carrying out surgical strikes in Azad Kashmir.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1287279

They most likely did it because India was going around briefing countries that it conducted a surgical strike in AJK. So Pakistan gave its version of the events to them in response.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom