What's new

Exclusive - DG ISPR takes Journalists to LoC and briefs

For God's sake. India did a giant press conference, said it killed 38 people, infiltrated into Pakistani territory. Do you really not see how Pakistani people will be worried about such claims no matter how real or fake they are. It also shows our government what direction Indians are thinking in, the war rhetoric from your side is constantly on the rise. In this situation it is necessary for parliament to be briefed on what really happened.

Tv channels are retarded. Pakistani media is only slightly better than Indian media so that should tell you something.

For China briefing:

The permanent members of the UN Security Council need to play their role to ensure maintenance of peace and security in the region,” Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry said while briefing the envoys of China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States of America — the P-5 countries — on what was described as a frivolous Indian claim of carrying out surgical strikes in Azad Kashmir.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1287279

They most likely did it because India was going around briefing countries that it conducted a surgical strike in AJK. So Pakistan gave its version of the events to them in response.
Dawn seriously should show dawn headline of 17 Dec 1971

All I seen no neutral source Denying Indian claims.

Your know our media .They did all this imaginary stuffs even if the IA abstained from explaining the ops details.

:) An Indian woman journalist was on phone on Geo programme of Shahzeb Khanzada and she was not able to even reply that Indian media was not allowed to ask any question.

All she said well if our DGMO says so we take it as truth. :)

Dawn seriously should show dawn headline of 17 Dec 1971

All I seen no neutral source Denying Indian claims.

That is a very poor answer.

You have no proof except for your army's word. Media persons and International media went to AJK, villlagers were questioned. They saw nothing.

Now move along.

Only top echleons of GoI and guys took part in mission knows that .
And Pak Govt will not allow your press in there .Then your own citizens would began to criticise your Army and other institutions.
They won't allow meaning the area will be cordoned off meaning something actually took place meaning India actually did something. Follow me?

They won't allow meaning the area will be cordoned off meaning something actually took place meaning India actually did something. Follow me?

India already did something for their own interest .
But PA cant allow your media in there because officially PA wont support terrorist.
So either they will show some other places or a cleaned up places.

my dear it was repose to your countryman stupidity. you dont need to be upset...:welcome:

It's not that. It's just that any inaccuracy or any deviation from facts upsets me. But in this case, I quite see the point. Carry on.

:) An Indian woman journalist was on phone on Geo programme of Shahzeb Khanzada and she was not able to even reply that Indian media was not allowed to ask any question.

All she said well if our DGMO says so we take it as truth. :)

And look at the jingoistic exaggerated post of our media .
DGMO said about mission ,but he never went in to its details .

Brave move from PA, they have called IA's bluff and raised it with this visit. IF IA has any footage this might be the time to release it and if they don't do this it might further raise doubts on Indian claim.

The question is why is PA running away from the battle?

Even if we assume the surgical strike was fake, PA could have used the story to their advantage by calling it an attack on their army and launch a counter strike.

The whole act of trying to prove it as fake is actually confirming the weakness of PA which was all along suspected.
Lols you idiot or something? Why would anyone want war? Well if you arw sanghi and modis bitch you will want war but fortunately PA is sane!

ok. than Ask IA to stop firing at LOC and come to talk on table about Kashmir Dispute.

Yes India is always ready to talk about cross border terrorism.

Lols you idiot or something? Why would anyone want war? Well if you arw sanghi and modis bitch you will want war but fortunately PA is sane!

Sane people do not differentiate between good and bad terrorists..

Words words words Indians are butt hurt hurt hurt!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom