What's new

Exclusive: China releases terrorism evidence video

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424053111903703604576584550167314960
The Epoch Times | How Communist China Supports Anti-U.S. Terrorists
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/publication/idr/vol_17(2)/rakesh_datta.htm
Suit: China Bankrolls Hamas Terror

If you wanna play this game it is okay with me. Everybody can google and bring up non-sense articles from Internet.

If you have any proof bring it on to table. ıf you don't have any proof that Turkey supports terrorism. that will make you liar and slanderer. But i think everybody know what kind of person you.....

Supporting legitimate governments is not terror. China supports Hamas which is an elected government.

Turkey supports groups that call themselves terrorists and do suicide bombings.

Look i will tell you what.

Most of your guys mindset is crytal clear.. you guys are not intelligent as you think.
Let me unveil your hypocratical behaviour.

You are lumping Atatwolf with a terrorist ( by saying suicide vest stuff) why because you know Turks are muslim.... And there are "Islamic Terrorists".. so a muslim should be an Islamic Terrorist. This is the exact behaviour i have seen from so many Chinese users.

Problem is not this , we won't care a guy from the other side of the planet names call us names. The problem is; this is your mind set. ıt's not hard to guess your behaviour over Uyghurs. Because there are some Uyghurs happens to be terrorists, most likely you will lump the entire nation with terrorists and you are going to deal inaccordingly. The same exact case you did with Atatwolf.

You guys have a very distorded world view.

Turkey has been caught red handed supporting terrorists.

Here:

Not all terrorists are Turks but most terrorists seem to be Turks.

Last edited:
Look i will tell you what.

Most of your guys mindset is crytal clear.. you guys are not intelligent as you think.
Let me unveil your hypocratical behaviour.

You are lumping Atatwolf with a terrorist ( by saying suicide vest stuff) why because you know Turks are muslim.... And there are "Islamic Terrorists".. so a muslim should be an Islamic Terrorist. This is the exact behaviour i have seen from so many Chinese users.

Problem is not this , we won't care a guy from the other side of the planet names call us names. The problem is; this is your mind set. ıt's not hard to guess your behaviour over Uyghurs. Because there are some Uyghurs happens to be terrorists, most likely you will lump the entire nation with terrorists and you are going to deal inaccordingly. The same exact case you did with Atatwolf.

You guys have a very distorded world view.
I never said all the muslim are terrorists, although i don't believe any religions and i fuking hate Christianity,we chinese works perfectly fine with pakistan, we respect each other. the current situation in xinjiang have nothing to do with religion or ethnic, it is purely political game played by some fuked up people, and that's why u muslim are fighting each other, it's all about political agenda.
For thousands years we have very well relationships with muslims and still built very good relationship with most muslim countries, why not turkey? u should ask yourself, seems like u guys took the wrong side.

Last edited:
Business is business, we are very business minded people that's why we transformed from the poorest country to the world second economy, no one hate money, but what i don't understand is that even Turkish government recognize Xinjiang is a part of China, yet some turkish members here do nothing but promote the so called east turkistan? Uighurs are the biggest victims of terrorism. but i guess none of u really care, the more uighur died, the more reason for u to claim the Pan—Turkism joke. i think some one like the atawolf guy would perfectly happy to put a suicide bomb suit on his so called Uighurs brother to blow themselves up somewhere in xinjiang so he can bitching about how Uighurs been mistreated on the internet.
We dont appreciate extremism, we are also a target of extremists how could we support it anywhere else?

Supporting legitimate governments is not terror. China supports Hamas which is an elected government.

Here:

Lol at RT trash, i heard the tape in full lenght and they are talking about attacking Isis because they were threatening to attack Suleyman Shah Tomb which is a Turkish exclave in Syria, we has this discussion with @Syrian Lion ask him if you want.

Last edited:
Look pal, you are lying shamelessly over and over again. I will rebunk your claims than you will be ignore list as i don't want to listen to your slanders and lies anymore

You couldn't named a terrorist group that we are supporting so far. And talking like a parrot saying the same stuff.

Here:

You are dumb as your phareses, unable to understand the situation. That leaked tape is about planing a strike against ISIS in Syria that terror organization threatened us with attacking Suleiman Shah's tomb in Syria (Turkish land in Syria)

I won't waste my time anymore with an low-IQ guy like you as i'am sure that you don't have adequate intelligence to comprehend my posts.

Welcome to my ignore list.

We dont appreciate extremism, we are also target of extremists how could we support it anywhere else?

Lol at RT trash, i head the tape in full lenght and they are talking about attacking Isis because they were threatening to attack Suleyman Shah Tomb which is a Turkish exclave in Syria, we has this discussion with @Syrian Lion ask him if you want.

Turkey got caught red-handed supporting terrorists.

BUSTED!

I have ever served in state-owned enterprise(事业单位). I know how the system run. But things changed these years. You should pay more patience to it especially things related to administrative 'management'. Everything is on the way.
I also found that some people including the westerner like to divide the government and it's people to define which is good and which is bad just like they claim 'history does not matter'. It's ridiculous and notorious for these tricks. The conception differences and cultural gaps do exist and maybe no one can change it.
人、家、国,天、地、人这些概念他们永远不懂。说得太多,得离开一阵子了。

Divide and conquer is their greatest strategem. What is your solution to counter westerners strategem?

That Syria attack false flag has been an epic demonstration of how much Turkey would go to promote its fanatic racist ideology. In that tape, Turkish security officials and the foreign minister talk about firing a few rockets from inside Syria into Turkey and then start a war in retaliation. It is miraculous that they have been tapped and video has been released. Turkish conspiracy makers have been busted. But still, this shows the lowness of the Erdogan regime.

They will keep denying that. And they will not believe in evidence provided by China's security forces.

There are people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job. You cannot get people to their senses if they are already selectively-biased. Terrorism is a national security issue which concern directly the state. Hence, just as Turks believed for 30 years in their Armed Forces and the state media (especially at the time when Turkey's SouthEast was under martial law) when it comes to Kurdish separatism and insurgency, we believe in our state and Armed Forces as far as terrorism is concerned.

Now, we do not care about Turkish terrorism or anything that happens within their national borders so long as they do not touch us and harm us. Turks are equally free to ignore our domestic issues, including terrorism in Xinjiang.

I'm glad we chose Iran as partner over Turkey for our Middle-East pivot. Iran is so much better and an ancient friend with us. We must keep a close watch on Turkey.

Indeed. Iranians are extremely sensible and rational. Just imagine; they have been condemned to live with Turkey for ages. Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism, as k any Syrian, or Iraqi Shia, or Armenian, they will testify for this. China should closely watch over their terror sponsorship.

I heard they preach jihad in Turkish schools. I'm not sure if its true or not but considering the amount of terrorism coming from Turkey, I won't be surprised.

They indeed do. They have state sponsored religious high schools where they are taught jihadist ideology. They send little kids to madrasas and mosques for indoctrination.

But the arms deal is a normal one; China has more advanced versions, so, no harm in doing business. No ToT comes without expenses.

Last edited:
That Syria attack false flag has been an epic demonstration of how much Turkey would go to promote its fanatic racist ideology. In that tape, Turkish security officials and the foreign minister talk about firing a few rockets from inside Syria into Turkey and then start a war in retaliation. It is miraculous that they have been tapped and video has been released. Turkish conspiracy makers have been busted. But still, this shows the lowness of the Erdogan regime.
They will keep denying that. And they will not believe in evidence provided by China's security forces.
There are people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job. You cannot get people to their senses if they are already selectively-biased. Terrorism is a national security issue which concern directly the state. Hence, just as Turks believed for 30 years in their Armed Forces and the state media (especially at the time when Turkey's SouthEast was under martial law) when it comes to Kurdish separatism and insurgency, we believe in our state and Armed Forces as far as terrorism is concerned.
Now, we do not care about Turkish terrorism or anything that happens within their national borders so long as they do not touch us and harm us. Turks are equally free to ignore our domestic issues, including terrorism in Xinjiang.
xunzi said: ↑
I'm glad we chose Iran as partner over Turkey for our Middle-East pivot. Iran is so much better and an ancient friend with us. We must keep a close watch on Turkey.
Indeed. Iranians are extremely sensible and rational. Just imagine; they have been condemned to live with Turkey for ages. Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism, as k any Syrian, or Iraqi Shia, or Armenian, they will testify for this. China should closely watch over their terror sponsorship.

That false flag issue...... there is a full translation in the ME section... if can find it later, i will slap it into your face.

That planning between Turkish officials was not about declearing war on Syria. At the time ISIS was threating to destroy our Suleiman Shah Tomb (you can at least google it) and killing our soldiers. Officials were arguing about how we would strike them. Hakan Fidan Head of Intelligence Agency proposed a false-flag attack which they would make it to be seen as a ISIS attack then enter Syria with Armed Forces, destroy ISIS then come out.

As i said before there is a thread about this incident in ME section you can look for it also there are videos in youtube with full translation.

to madrasas
There is no madrasa in Turkey since 1923.

mosques for indoctrination.
Mosques are solely for praying, there is no one but single Imam in mosques....

About Jihad... our teachings says, Killing one man is equal to killing the entire humanity and the biggest crime as a man can achieve.

But these brainless takfiri terorists says "You are Kuffar, so i can kill you and claim your bounties"....We have no takfiri followers in our country. They came to Syria and Iraq from some other countries which follows this sects...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom