What's new

Exclusive: China releases terrorism evidence video

It is interesting that Turkey is the only country mentioned in this official video as a major source of extremist/terrorist internet content. At exactly 11:55, it is mentioned explicitly. Please refer back to the video posted in the beginning of the thread.

Don't shoot your from @ss.... video says that " videos mostly uploaded to internet from Turkey" And you connect Turkey with terrorism... :disagree:

And probably is a lie.

Sure China's experience to handle terror attack is not enough, they are only good at 维稳, many police even don't know how to shoot with a gun!

Eventually there will be a series of solution, but it may take several decades or longer, I believe President Xi's iron hand will pulverize them all.
I have ever served in state-owned enterprise(事业单位). I know how the system run. But things changed these years. You should pay more patience to it especially things related to administrative 'management'. Everything is on the way.
I also found that some people including the westerner like to divide the government and it's people to define which is good and which is bad just like they claim 'history does not matter'. It's ridiculous and notorious for these tricks. The conception differences and cultural gaps do exist and maybe no one can change it.
人、家、国,天、地、人这些概念他们永远不懂。说得太多,得离开一阵子了。

I'm glad we chose Iran as partner over Turkey for our Middle-East pivot. Iran is so much better and an ancient friend with us. We must keep a close watch on Turkey.

You choose nobody, you are no global power. You are just making business without angering US and that's all.

You guys are so funny, why is Chinese Goverment giving us missile techology and trying to give us ToT on HQ-9 system if Turkey is supporting terrorism in China?
You guys can randomly blame others in Forums but your Goverment knows obviously more about the subject than you internet warriors.

Chinese TOT to Turkey, T-300 Kasirga.

Weishi Rockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm glad we chose Iran as partner over Turkey for our Middle-East pivot. Iran is so much better and an ancient friend with us. We must keep a close watch on Turkey.

Totally agree. I cannot understand why we even have diplomatic relations with the Turkish regime that openly funds and arms terrorist groups around the world.

And we sell weapons to a terrorist state? Outrageous behaviour by the CPC!

Notice wherever there is terrorism, all the leads end up in Turkey.

I heard they preach jihad in Turkish schools. I'm not sure if its true or not but considering the amount of terrorism coming from Turkey, I won't be surprised.

You guys are so funny, why is Chinese Goverment giving us missile techology and trying to give us ToT on HQ-9 system if Turkey is supporting terrorism in China?
You guys can randomly blame others in Forums but your Goverment knows obviously more about the subject than you internet warriors.

Obviously the Turkish government is more sensible and is willing to cooperate with China and look beyond a fringe issue that only a handful of internet warriors here are so worked up about. I never had any problems with Turks untill the ones here starting to bash China over Uyghers. I had Turkish friends in school and i'm on good terms with my favorite kebab shop owner here who is a Turk. Only a handful of internet warriors on this forum is making a fuss about a non issue for most Turks.

Totally agree. I cannot understand why we even have diplomatic relations with the Turkish regime that openly funds and arms terrorist groups around the world.
And we sell weapons to a terrorist state? Outrageous behaviour by the CPC!
Notice wherever there is terrorism, all the leads end up in Turkey.
I heard they preach jihad in Turkish schools. I'm not sure if its true or not but considering the amount of terrorism coming from Turkey, I won't be surprised.

Shameless liar of PDF. Also slanderer.

Shameless liar of PDF. Also slanderer.

Report: Turkey Financing Top Global Terror Groups

Hifter accuses Turkey of supporting terror in Libya

Tape Suggests Turkey Supports Terror

In this above documentary presented by Chinese intelligence services, Turkey is explicitly referred to as a main source of extremist ideology and major jihadist internet content producer.

A must watch since there is a diverse range of opinion from the West and the East.

Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Bahrain
US
UK
France

These are the repulsive regimes that actively supports terrorist groups.

Business is business, we are very business minded people that's why we transformed from the poorest country to the world second economy, no one hate money, but what i don't understand is that even Turkish government recognize Xinjiang is a part of China, yet some turkish members here do nothing but promote the so called east turkistan? Uighurs are the biggest victims of terrorism. but i guess none of u really care, the more uighur died, the more reason for u to claim the Pan—Turkism joke. i think some one like the atawolf guy would perfectly happy to put a suicide bomb suit on his so called Uighurs brother to blow themselves up somewhere in xinjiang so he can bitching about how Uighurs been mistreated on the internet.

Last edited:
Business is business, we are very business minded people that's why we transformed from the poorest country to the world second economy, no one hate money, but what i don't understand is that even Turkey recognize Xinjiang is a part of China, yet some turkish members here do nothing but promote the so called east turkistan? Uighurs are the biggest victims of terrorism. but i guess none of u really care, the more uighur died, the more reason for u to claim the Pan—Turkism joke. i think some one like the atawolf guy would perfectly happy to put a suicide bomb suit on his so called Uighurs brother to blow up something so he can bitching about how Uighurs been mistreated on the internet.

Most of the Turkish members on this forum might even have connections to terror groups. You never know with these people.

Report: Turkey Financing Top Global Terror Groups

Hifter accuses Turkey of supporting terror in Libya

Tape Suggests Turkey Supports Terror

Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Bahrain
US
UK
France

These are the repulsive regimes that actively supports terrorist groups.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424053111903703604576584550167314960
The Epoch Times | How Communist China Supports Anti-U.S. Terrorists
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/publication/idr/vol_17(2)/rakesh_datta.htm
Suit: China Bankrolls Hamas Terror

If you wanna play this game it is okay with me. Everybody can google and bring up non-sense articles from Internet.

If you have any proof bring it on to table. ıf you don't have any proof that Turkey supports terrorism. that will make you liar and slanderer. But i think everybody know what kind of person you.....

atawolf guy would perfectly happy to put a suicide bomb suit on his so called Uighurs brother to blow up something so he can bitching about how Uighurs been mistreated on the internet.

Look i will tell you what.

Most of your guys mindset is crytal clear.. you guys are not intelligent as you think.
Let me unveil your hypocratical behaviour.

You are lumping Atatwolf with a terrorist ( by saying suicide vest stuff) why because you know Turks are muslim.... And there are "Islamic Terrorists".. so a muslim should be an Islamic Terrorist. This is the exact behaviour i have seen from so many Chinese users.

Problem is not this , we won't care a guy from the other side of the planet names call us names. The problem is; this is your mind set. ıt's not hard to guess your behaviour over Uyghurs. Because there are some Uyghurs happens to be terrorists, most likely you will lump the entire nation with terrorists and you are going to deal inaccordingly. The same exact case you did with Atatwolf.

You guys have a very distorded world view.

Back
Top Bottom