What's new

EXCLUSIVE: Big New Hurdle For India’s Arjun Battle Tank

When we have corrupt politicians our military is BRAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE actions. Yours steel food from the mouths of those that defend your country.

Carry on I love b1tch slapping you. It's so easy

They are also selfish enough to set your country back, further than your corrupt politicians. What benefit has it done? Nothing. You dont know your corrupt, until they actually take over your country.

Other than bs can some one tell what is the acceptable weight to IA? Also since I assume this to be a very fundamental requirement kept in mind during the design phase, why was it ignored and was is intentionally or ignorance?

They ask for a 4 manned with loader, HESH firing tank, originally, so a heavier, riflebore tank. Later, they go completely off their original requirement and go for a 3 manned, autoloaded, smoothbore tank.

Recently, they want a multi caliber rifle that can handle 3 ammo. Now they dont want that concept, or any of those calibers.

Ask requirements,
Change requirement well within prototype trialing,
Go for imports which are very different from their original requirement,

Would ISRO today even be ISRO with such users?

They ask for a 4 manned with loader, HESH firing tank, originally, so a heavier, riflebore tank. Later, they go completely off their original requirement and go for a 3 manned, autoloaded, smoothbore tank.
Goddamn...that is a mess. I think for all the flak DRDO takes from guys in this forum is not quite justifiable, they might not be the real culprit here. Somebody needs to teach ur army about project management.

They are also selfish enough to set your country back, further than your corrupt politicians. What benefit has it done? Nothing. You dont know your corrupt, until they actually take over your country.
Looool does that float your boat?
Ok No corruption in India. You are perfect. Your troops are the best your politician are a reflection of your country. Same politicians that want to rape. Shall I carry. on. But I am sure you know the rest but do tell me why now you people are saying arjunk wasn't meant to be inducted in large numbers. Is it because the army has rejected it or are they getting kickbacks from the Russians just the like bofus gun scandal. Oooops no corruption in the Indian army or political circles.

Where else do you want to go

Hahahah My friend when country can't announce its failure ,how can you guarantee that its Success are really genuine ?

There is a big difference between CANT and DONT. And if U are so certain that those stuff wont work then why make so much hue and cry on each and every thing we produce? U should just chill and relax knowing that our stuff wont work at all.

Oh May be Jernails of Paksitan only show stuff where Gullible aam janta can easily fooled.

On the contrary the Jarnails in India are so much obsessed with foreign maal that they ll deem any indegenous stuff as failed and we have seen all that in Arjun, Tejas, UAVs etc etc. So how about that? Remember Augustawestalnd deal? Ring any bells?

Just don't want to go to Ababeel . Hardly IRBM based MIRV Lmao(All Physics laws sidelined)

Care to point out those laws of Physics which were violated by Ababeel? Or U are quoting same story as of some unknown media scientist of yours who everyone out here been quoting but when it comes to explanation then everyone is mum.

Recently, they want a multi caliber rifle that can handle 3 ammo. Now they dont want that concept, or any of those calibers.

Ask requirements,

Interesting! So if i get the impression right from your post, you are implying that it is IA at fault and they are the ones changing requirements? Also if that is the case this begs the question why? Are there some vested interests within the Indian Army that makes them against local endeavours?

Ask requirements,

any source ?

Arjun was never meant to be inducted in huge number , 100 to 200 are more than enough.

dear Sir ! I disagree.
no country spend 35 year's in design and development of a tank just to Induct 100-200 of them.

Hahahah My friend when country can't announce its failure ,how can you guarantee that its Success are really genuine ? Oh May be Jernails of Paksitan only show stuff where Gullible aam janta can easily fooled.
Just don't want to go to Ababeel . Hardly IRBM based MIRV Lmao(All Physics laws sidelined)

I myself think how can we guarantee it's success but then India never attacked in 1999 by crossing the international border same happened in 2002 standoff and then again in 2008, maybe Indian military knows something that the propoganda fuelled indian janta always saying attack Pakistan after some indian generated terrorist attack on their own soil don't know.

Interesting! So if i get the impression right from your post, you are implying that it is IA at fault and they are the ones changing requirements? Also if that is the case this begs the question why? Are there some vested interests within the Indian Army that makes them against local endeavours?
These are all speculations...however one thing is a given....Project Management is still an alien term in our defense products.....There is a huge trust deficit b/w IA and DRDO and somewhere that is causing lot of issues...incompetent media houses(who don't know jack about defense) makes our life even more difficult and to complement that are the loud mouths withing DRDO who make claims as if they are the power house of R&D :lol:...

Having said that things are beginning to change now...There is more collaboration b/w Army and DRDO...all the noise that you hear these days comes from the projects of past which have deep rooted issues...so hopefully we will hear less and less of such news....

Contrary to what you believe I hope that the Arjun tank can act like the centurion tanks of the past for the Indian army.
Tip of the spear so as to speak.

Your tip of spear will meet the tip of this monster.

362_a394.jpg

Though using it against arJUNK will be an overkill. We rather save these rounds for your T90s.

Looool does that float your boat?
Ok No corruption in India. You are perfect. Your troops are the best your politician are a reflection of your country. Same politicians that want to rape. Shall I carry. on. But I am sure you know the rest but do tell me why now you people are saying arjunk wasn't meant to be inducted in large numbers. Is it because the army has rejected it or are they getting kickbacks from the Russians just the like bofus gun scandal. Oooops no corruption in the Indian army or political circles.

Where else do you want to go

I never said there wasnt corruption, actually, I can show you independent CAG reports of the IA intentionally intensifying parameters for the Arjun, while lowering, or even leaving some parameters out for the T90 in their head to head trials.

That's at best what they can do, stall programs, etc. They cant however, stall the whole nation down, even completely changing it's trajectory like your generals have done.

Like I said, your side dont know what they're doing, until you have a complete coup.

They're apart of the problem. Really, there is no synergy between all stake holders, otherwise, Arjun would've come out fine.

These things are starting to change. IA is heavily supporting make in India artillery programs for example.

I never said there wasnt corruption, actually, I can show you independent CAG reports of the IA intentionally intensifying parameters for the Arjun, while lowering, or even leaving some parameters out for the T90 in their head to head trials.

That's at best what they can do, stall programs, etc. They cant however, stall the whole nation down, even completely changing it's trajectory like your generals have done.

Like I said, your side dont know what they're doing, until you have a complete coup.

They're apart of the problem. Really, there is no synergy between all stake holders, otherwise, Arjun would've come out fine.

These things are starting to change. IA is heavily supporting make in India artillery programs for example.

Our side you don't need to worry about. Fix your own house.

Your tip of spear will meet the tip of this monster.

View attachment 383919

Though using it against arJUNK will be an overkill. We rather save these rounds for your T90s.

Sabolt rounds

Back
Top Bottom